Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Dragonites get knocked out pretty easily by Lapras. Even a tentacruel and cloyster with the right move sets can do some work.

If i had a good amount of revives i would be tempted to knock down a gym like that to at least level 5. After that more people will challenge it and take it down completely.

Dragonites ain't ****. I would hate to face a gym full of Snorlaxes, though. It's the timer that gets me sometimes. I would have to give up on dodging and just spam attacks when it gets down to crunch time.

luong1209 luong1209 , hook it up with a Farfetch'd or two. :pimp: :nerd:

What part of Malaysia were you at? I was there last month and caught 2 farfetched at the Sunway Pyramid Mall.

I was at Muar first and that screenshot was at Kuala Lumpur where the Peteona Towers are at and that's the mall inside.

Anyone got a raichu? I don't think I've seen anyone with a Raichu
been walking like a mo fo with my pikachu. I should have one by friday. 

On a side note. Anywhere reasonable have the Go Plus instock? I need two for my kids for Xmas. I guess the restock should happen around oct?

Anyone got a raichu? I don't think I've seen anyone with a Raichu
I've only seen one Pikachu and that MFer ran 
mean.gif
 None via eggs so far 
frown.gif

It and the Ivysaur that ran are the only two imperfect parts of my Dex. I'm not worried about the Ivysaur, though, because I have plenty of candies to evolve one whenever.

Found a glitch/bug. When gym battling the enemy will use their charge move twice sometimes. What's worse is when your first Pokemon dies, and then the next one gets blasted as soon as it pops out and you're unable to dodge.

I've seen like 3 charmanders. I've given up on trying to get enough to evolve...I'm going through the motions with my first fav pokemon

I've only seen one Pikachu and that MFer ran :smh:  None via eggs so far :frown:

It and the Ivysaur that ran are the only two imperfect parts of my Dex. I'm not worried about the Ivysaur, though, because I have plenty of candies to evolve one whenever.

there's a few pikachus where i live. i think i only need like 2-3 to evolve

been gone all summer because I was working with no good service...glad people are still playing!!

On another note, I was in Oregon this past summer, and supposedly there were a ton of charmanders and charmelons near the lava beds, i just didn't want to drive 40 minutes to get there :smh:

Last edited:
See I have Blastoise, Venasaur, Raichu but can't find Aerodactyl, Kabuto, Farfetch'd to save my life.

Would love a Lapras.

At this point, I'm 50km in and still need 250km to go until I have Charizard.

I thought it was going to take til February to get Charizard, but I've been getting more buddy candies than expected. I got 6 last week. After the next two weeks I'll have a pretty good idea of when in January I'll get him... hopefully MLK 3-day weekend (which is usually when my b-day is, depending on where the holiday falls) 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'll trade a perfect Lapras/Snorlax/Dragonite for a 90+ Mr.Mime or Farfetch'd [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
I thought it was going to take til February to get Charizard, but I've been getting more buddy candies than expected. I got 6 last week. After the next two weeks I'll have a pretty good idea of when in January I'll get him... hopefully MLK 3-day weekend (which is usually when my b-day is, depending on where the holiday falls) :nthat:  

Sometimes you will get a bonus candy

They say fire types are more likely to give bonus candies

I thought it was going to take til February to get Charizard, but I've been getting more buddy candies than expected. I got 6 last week. After the next two weeks I'll have a pretty good idea of when in January I'll get him... hopefully MLK 3-day weekend (which is usually when my b-day is, depending on where the holiday falls) 
nthat.gif

Sometimes you will get a bonus candy

They say fire types are more likely to give bonus candies
All of the ones I have noticed in the journal so far have been single candies, but I'll take every extra one I can get!

For one thing, I think I'm getting more distance in weekly now compared to when I started, and when I originally estimated how long it would take, I simply divided the total distance I had travelled up to that point. It will still take months, but it won't be as bad as I originally thought.

Back
Top Bottom