Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

***** getting wack without the radar upgrade.  Really makes no sense to have different levels of playing field. 
is the only answer we have right now. i wasn't really feeling it at first. then it helped me catch my 2nd Dragonite, 2nd & 3rd Snorlax

also i don't know if I am just lucky or what, but i just hatched my 3rd Lapras from 10k egg

lvl 26 

118 outta 119

Hitmonchan dashed after one ball when i was like lvl 8

all in Westchester, Ny 

man. I have wartortle as my buddy, since it's hard to get squirts in my area... I need about 94 more candies to walk :x

Anyone on la area know where there is a good squirrtle nest?

Hardly any blastoise out in the gyms.

Last edited:
So did anyone get the Pokemon Go Plus?

It's going for $100+ on amazon and ebay
sick.gif
yes i got one, its great for picking up gear from the stops / egg hatching / buddy system. its nice for when you don't have time to mess around and need to keep moving.

also good for collecting a load of rubbish pokemons to evolve later on

decent stuff will flee, but its a risk i'm willing to take.

They should add those features to the apple watch app

I'm not trying to walk around with a poke all on my arm

yes i got one, its great for picking up gear from the stops / egg hatching / buddy system. its nice for when you don't have time to mess around and need to keep moving.

also good for collecting a load of rubbish pokemons to evolve later on

decent stuff will flee, but its a risk i'm willing to take.

right who cares if they flee, if you didn't have the watch you wouldn't be catching them anyway

I wish they would just add functionality for the gear watch I already have, I'm not trying to wear a pokeball watch at work all day.

im not either. im just gonna ditch the wriststrap and hold the pokemon go plus in my hand or clip to my belt. ill just click it whenever i feel vibration. on the wrist is too much...same reason why i wouldnt wear a pokemon go hat and/or shirt while playing. too much.

could you confirm if it does indeed count towards your km for egg hatching?

to be fair it doesn't have to be on your arm but I do believe Apple Watch will have that feature

Grats on the dragonite captures

Niantic really needs to give us a content upgrade and stop being cheap and lazy

Game is getting extremely stale

man at least you guys are seeing them

I've seen one and wasted ~20 ultra balls and berries then bounced

and I've never seen another since

Around my house, Mystic owns like every gym and got them to level 10 and they've been holding those gyms for more than a week. I decided today was the day to finally go and use my potions and revives to take them down. After taking down 2 gyms, Instinct came by and booted me out before I could collect. I ain't even mad. I just want to see any other team other than Mystic flourish. :lol: :lol:

The thing that discourages me from being excited about this game is the simple fact that in order for you to be respectable battling you have to have certain mons (ie Gyrados, Arcanine, Dragonite, etc). Like if you don't have those guys you can do pretty well but you're almost guaranteed to get blown out by somebody who does and theirs nothing you can do.

Maybe I never understood the game but I always assumed you could take any pokemon and make them a force and all you needed to do was train em. Kinda like Ash did Pikachu. And yea, this isn't the same game but my expectations for this game surpasses it in so many levels and the kid in me who was super excited about it is starting to doze off

I mean that's pretty much how the actual game works too, no?

There are just higher tiers that's best for battling like I was watching the tourney championships and it's like everyone has the same mons in rotation battling the same mons.

At this point, there really is no point anyways since there is nothing you can do once you put that mon to defend a gym, people are gon' come in groups and kick you out with ease anyways no matter what mon you put in there.

Back
Top Bottom