Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

smh i was getting ready to pop a lucky egg and do a mass evolve :x

i was told it would end on the 30th :smh:

I'm only going to play this **** when they have specials. The grind gets tiresome, I know they added some things to the game but only real fans are still playing the game and they are not rewarding us enough. 

****, are you serious? I was waiting til today to evolve. 
mean.gif

At least I've got one lucky egg left, so it could be worse. Still annoying, though. Can't wait for Gen 2 to roll out... any official word on if (and how) they're going to release the legendary birds?

Last edited:
****, are you serious? I was waiting til today to evolve. :smh:  

At least I've got one lucky egg left, so it could be worse. Still annoying, though. Can't wait for Gen 2 to roll out... any official word on if (and how) they're going to release the legendary birds?

Only rumor I've heard about legendary birds is that you will most likely only be able to get 1 of them based on the team you chose

Adding the legendary birds is much more complicated then adding gen 2 to the game so I won't be surprised if gen 2 comes out. before the birds

Last edited:
It will be interesting how they handle legendaries (including Mew/Mewtwo) going forward. I caught them for my dex but never used them in the old games because they always felt like cheating to me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

It will be interesting how they handle legendaries (including Mew/Mewtwo) going forward. I caught them for my dex but never used them in the old games because they always felt like cheating to me 
laugh.gif

Rumor has it they're all releasing in December

Saw a ditto in a gym, put magicarp as my first mon, then switched up to jolteon :lol: too funny

finally caught a ditto :pimp:

and just evolved my perfect geodude to a golem. Weak *** moveset :stoneface:

welp 135 on the dex.

still haven't seen 1 kabuto :x

smh i was getting ready to pop a lucky egg and do a mass evolve :x

i was told it would end on the 30th :smh:

It did, November 30th, 12:00 am UTC

yeah didn't know they were gonna use that timezone.

Saw a ditto in a gym, put magicarp as my first mon, then switched up to jolteon :lol: too funny

:lol: good stuff

welp, nests migrated again, so much for that onixs nest i found, was looking to stock up on candies for steelix once gen 2 is out 

WI got the tracker now!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] bout to throw on some 3M get outside and start hunting these pokemon the way God intended lmao

Back
Top Bottom