Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Still haven't gotten or seen a Lapras 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Still missing charizard snorlax and hitmonchan

Algonquin spawns a lot of Snorlax a day..

Hitmonchan can be caught around Adler or Navy Pier..

Charizard is the only I had to truly grind for, living in Chicago.

Xmas event

Gonna be spawning certain mons, snorlax to be one of them, all I know is they better be spawning like gastly during the Halloween event

Xmas event

Gonna be spawning certain mons, snorlax to be one of them, all I know is they better be spawning like gastly during the Halloween event

that's my chance to get one.

still haven't seen / hatched the fat dude. I've been playing since the beginning too :x

any news on gen 2?

Pretty sure i'll stop playing once they drop it. Not really interested in completing gen 2 dex.

that's my chance to get one.

still haven't seen / hatched the fat dude. I've been playing since the beginning too :x

any news on gen 2?

Pretty sure i'll stop playing once they drop it. Not really interested in completing gen 2 dex.

Nope, but if there's a xmas event, gen 2 might not be released until next year

Finally at 100 candies with my walking buddy, Charmander 
happy.gif
 Since I'm averaging just under one candy a day, that should put me at Charizard right around New Years
nthat.gif
 (unless Niantic gives us a Halloween-type bonus for Christmas) 

Also made it to lvl 25 last week.

I'm a bit bummed out that i won't understand gen 2 since I just stopped watching after first gen

but yeah, dec.8 rumors have been around for awhile now

Xmas event

Hopefully this is true so I can finally get one these *************.

I'm a bit bummed out that i won't understand gen 2 since I just stopped watching after first gen

but yeah, dec.8 rumors have been around for awhile now

Word. I only know the 1st gen anime that's on Netflix. And it's not even all of them, I don't think the show gets to mew, mewtwo, or the legendary birds. I'll be clueless on the 2nd gen stuff

Word. I only know the 1st gen anime that's on Netflix. And it's not even all of them, I don't think the show gets to mew, mewtwo, or the legendary birds. I'll be clueless on the 2nd gen stuff
if i remember correctly the only legendary that was shown in the anime series was ho-oh at the beginning, the legendarys of gen 1 only made appearances in the movies

so apparently the pokemon frappe has been on the secret menu since august, so its a real thing lol

Back
Top Bottom