Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Word. I only know the 1st gen anime that's on Netflix. And it's not even all of them, I don't think the show gets to mew, mewtwo, or the legendary birds. I'll be clueless on the 2nd gen stuff

if i remember correctly the only legendary that was shown in the anime series was ho-oh at the beginning, the legendarys of gen 1 only made appearances in the movies

There is also this dude who had freaking articuno.

Ho-Oh appeared and we didn't even know who he was :lol:

Ho-Oh appeared and we didn't even know who he was
laugh.gif
we sorta found out when ash called professor oak at a pokemon center, and the dude who had the articuno technically didnt have it, it was a wild articuno and he would use it for battle since they were close friends but thats not until hoenn when he gets to the battle frontier 

Reactions: jjs

Ho-Oh appeared and we didn't even know who he was :lol:

we sorta found out when ash called professor oak at a pokemon center, and the dude who had the articuno technically didnt have it, it was a wild articuno and he would use it for battle since they were close friends but thats not until hoenn when he gets to the battle frontier 

true.

i didn't even get there in the anime, but i remember hearing it somewhere.

being friend with articuno >>>>

All I can remember is from the verry beginning ash sees some glistening birds fly over head. Tells professor oak, then oak is like "nah, you're trippin, no way you saw a legendary bird." And that was it for the next 50 or so episodes. How come tokepi wasn't in Pokemon go?

All I can remember is from the verry beginning ash sees some glistening birds fly over head. Tells professor oak, then oak is like "nah, you're trippin, no way you saw a legendary bird." And that was it for the next 50 or so episodes. How come tokepi wasn't in Pokemon go?

He's not in the 151 OG even if he's all over the place in the anime.

He'll be there in gen 2.

Unless they change the game mechanics (PvP battles and trading, grinding up mons through battling, status conditions in battle, breeding/eggs, weather, etc etc), the game should be the exact same, we'll just have a longer list of mons to try to catch. So I wouldn't worry about not being familiar with Gen 2 except for Gen 1 mons probably becoming more rare when Gen 2 comes out.

Last edited:
Word Gen 2 was dope with Gold and Silver.. ho-oh and lugia... The three legendary dogs... Pikablu @k@ Marill .. Alot of dope Pokemon..

And shiny's too..
Tyranitar >

probably my fav pokemon from Gen 2

the amount of time it took to evolve from pupitar to tyranitar was well worth it if I remember right

I want that typhlosion. dudes name is so sick too.

I actually watched the pole XY series. It's really good. One of the people Ash rolls with actually has a crush on him. Kisses him at the end of that season.

Also I would like to see an older gritty version of Pokémon where ash is older and finally a Pokémon master

I want that typhlosion. dudes name is so sick too.

I actually watched the pole XY series. It's really good. One of the people Ash rolls with actually has a crush on him. Kisses him at the end of that season.

Also I would like to see an older gritty version of Pokémon where ash is older and finally a Pokémon master

It's believe to think they kissed, we never actually see it

I wished i could know the feeling of consistently collecting 100 coins everyday like a couple of players do with their monsters living in boosted gyms.

i collected 4 today and it got me excited :lol:

Max i ever did was 6 in the summer and i was running from one gym to another :smh: :lol:

The announcement is dec 12th. So probably wont get new pokemon for another week or 2 after smh.

Back
Top Bottom