Poor Californians to Get Free ‘Obama Phone’

These been in MD for a minute...

I thought they were everywhere cuz they always show the commercial on TV.

I've seen those phones tho, only a real poor/homeless person would want/use those pieces of ****

laugh.gif

Groce.

Wasn't there an even older government program that put land lines in the homes of poor people?

Alex Jones believes that the government is trying to turn us into homosexuals.

So yeah...his credibility is ironclad.

I work in a hospital. Tons of patients have these phones paid for by medicaid. It has something like 200 minutes a month. No text no apps no games, just straight talk. If they didnt have these I would have no way of notifying some of these patients about their upcoming appointments. Pharmacies also call the patients to remind them when they need to get refills.

Just because you see some low lives milk the system, lets not forget that some people really need this.

You say a lot of things that make sense, but you are wrong about infowars. This is the only man that EVER infiltrated Bohemian Grove and videotaped it nontheless. He's practically the only media outlet that gives any coverage to Bilderburg, which we know chooses our appointed officials. He warned us about 9/11 two weeks before it happened. He was the only person on 9/11 who was covering the fact that it was a government cover up and lost half of his viewership doing it, only to be proven right in the end. Different people and factions have tried to set him up. An arsonist started a fire in front of him and tries to pin it on him, why? Geraldo had him arrested in New York for leading a protest against a show he was hosting, why? Alex Jones constantly preaches how Americans need to stand up to tyranny, how to think for yourself and how we need to stay healthy. More people are turned on to him everyday because they see things he talks about happening around him. I have no problem with that.
For such a lying fear mongerer, Mr. Jones has NEVER been discredited. Look him up, you will find no dirt.

Thanks for the reply and I will research your points. I guess I am little biased with him because I remember him from the Y2K fiasco. Either/or I do appreciate some of the threads you have posted, I just hope you're not taking everything that's on infowar's website as Gospel because there are more important things in life than being afraid of everything that is the Federal Govt.

Like I always say, this state is too liberal for it's own damn good. Why do these people need a "free/obama phone". A cell phone is a luxury.
To those that can afford it, it is a "necessity"...
******g hate Cali politics.

Why? How about to communicate with relatives? How about job interviews? How about having a phone just in case your child is sick in school? I mean how do you expect the school to get a hold of the parents? I am sorry but I don't see a ton of payphones around these parts anymore so having a cell phone these days = a necessity.

Last edited:
I disagree that a cell phone is a luxury. Every indentured worker and his mom has a cell phone in India. I've seen it, trust me. 

Alex Jones believes that the government is trying to turn us into homosexuals.
So yeah...his credibility is ironclad.

:lol:

Actually , he does touch on the fact that we are being desensitized as men through TV because most men on TV are feminine.

Thanks for the reply and I will research your points. I guess I am little biased with him because I remember him from the Y2K fiasco. Either/or I do appreciate some of the threads you have posted, I just hope you're not taking everything that's on infowar's website as Gospel because there are more important things in life than being afraid of everything that is the Federal Govt.

He never said the world was going to end on Y2K. There was fraudulent banking going on and secret bills being signed that day that have never really been touched on, so technically he was right that things were going to happen. It was just spun by people to make him seem like a kook.

Me living in fear is also another misconception. The people who live in fear are the people who cannot even fathom that our government is literally attacking us. I'm not afraid because I know what's going on pretty much in depth. You have to believe me when I tell you that having this knowledge is quite liberating. I know how they are attacking me with my water, g.m.o., flu shots and sky painting, etc. It's up to me to curb that **** out of my life. You aren't stupid, you know what I'm talking about.

Watch some of the Jones show on 9/11/01 on Youtube. Downright chilling accuracy for a news report that day. There were false reports because the show is 8 hours, but it was pretty accurate as far as what was going on.

He never said the world was going to end on Y2K. There was fraudulent banking going on and secret bills being signed that day that have never really been touched on, so technically he was right that things were going to happen. It was just spun by people to make him seem like a kook.
Me living in fear is also another misconception. The people who live in fear are the people who cannot even fathom that our government is literally attacking us. I'm not afraid because I know what's going on pretty much in depth. You have to believe me when I tell you that having this knowledge is quite liberating. I know how they are attacking me with my water, g.m.o., flu shots and sky painting, etc. It's up to me to curb that **** out of my life. You aren't stupid, you know what I'm talking about.
Watch some of the Jones show on 9/11/01 on Youtube. Downright chilling accuracy for a news report that day. There were false reports because the show is 8 hours, but it was pretty accurate as far as what was going on.

Information is knowledge and I am a fact checker kinda guy so yeah I will definitely look more into some of the things you have posted. You are right about how things get spun and the media is excellent at glamorizing and demonizing certain subjects.

Information is knowledge and I am a fact checker kinda guy so yeah I will definitely look more into some of the things you have posted. You are right about how things get spun and the media is excellent at glamorizing and demonizing certain subjects.

Anytime brother, pm me anytime you have questions about anything I post.

You are right in that info wars is not absolute gospel. It's just probably 100% more accurate than the garbage we watch on TV.

i think these are pretty helpful for old folks or disabled people..infowars tho? a segment from the ONION is more believable than that ish..

that site is all about rustling jimmies..

I don't understand how people can argue that government assistance schemes like these make people lazy and allergic to work. In other industrialized first world nations people are afforded more government assistance as a result of higher taxes. It's not like the economies of the UK, France, or Germany are in the toilet because of government programs.

I don't understand how people can argue that government assistance schemes like these make people lazy and allergic to work. In other industrialized first world nations people are afforded more government assistance as a result of higher taxes. It's not like the economies of the UK, France, or Germany are in the toilet because of government programs.
Go to any of those countries and those that work hard will tell you that the social safety nets in those countries produce many lazy workers and those who flat out just choose not to work.

And btw, on a medium to long term basis, their economies are in the toilet. The way they have things now aren't sustainable.

greeks got pretty comfy going to the beach all day and look at em now...i still think WE need to have some sort of mandatory vacation time..

our country is so damn overworked its ridiculous..we work until we die, its sad seeing those old walmart greeters working to make ends meet...

Back
Top Bottom