Poor Californians to Get Free ‘Obama Phone’

My grandmother has one of these phones. As she started working at the age of 14, I can assure you that she has never been a lazy so and so, who lives off the hard work of others. In her late 50's she was diagnosed with Lupus and had to go on disability. Despite what some of you think, she hasn't been living it up on easy street.
Keep thinking that the majority of poor people are poor, because they're lazy. See if it keeps you warm when your job downsizes or you get into a horrible accident, that takes all of your savings.
Schmucks.

NOPE! Your grandmother is lazy and a leech! Everybody that's poor just doesn't wanna work! Bums! Get a job grouch!

Yeah, you guys are right, these phones aren't in California.

I made it up.

I can't be the only person that notices the herd mentality in almost all of my threads. It's just a pathetic defense mechanism.

Yeah, you guys are right, these phones aren't in California.

I made it up.

I can't be the only person that notices the herd mentality in almost all of my threads. It's just a pathetic defense mechanism.

People don't have a problem with the news you post. We have a problem with the conclusions you jump too.

You want people to see A=B. THEN PROVE IT. Don't just post some irrelevant article then sit back and think the job is done, that people have to see what you see

When dudes expose that your theories are based on false assumptions you have no comeback, none. You just start with the "you guys are sleep" attack

You get upset because others don't buy into your way of looking at the world, and every time you post something like this, dudes have a field day exposing your paranoia.

But you know what, that's the advantage of being paranoid conspiracy theorist. You guys never get called out on the million times you're wrong. That's why it is so hard for someone like you when a person points out what you believe is just not true

Poor people have these phones in Cali. I'll give you that, if it is all you want. That acknowledgement

But it isn't, is it? You want dudes to be like :wow: :smh: :x , oh **** this is proof Obama bought the election. The government is past saving, to the streets with our guns, lets take back our country

Go back to infowars

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom