Post your pets vol. Just got another dog =)

537841659_l.jpg

American Bulldog

Tyson.

Here's mine: Mia is my female Torkie (toy fox/yorkie), Sam is my Min Pin I found wandering that I adopted. Beau is my airedale. The rest are my horses.

m_dcb76ac5720f064bad6b9098af6c1ff8.jpg
l_14f7fe525f18b5e57e92495d5552e551.jpg
l_c6fe692d9c95f22e21dd64ff9d9138a8.jpg
m_4898d35fb88e067687e3ff565722ad28.jpg

oh that was my pit that I had before it had my female torkie's head in his mouth. Sucks cuz he was a nice puppy, just didn't know how rough he was. I'll get one in the future when the lil one passes away. I hope they won't be illegal then.
frown.gif

casper and nala (nala to the right)

a few hours after they were born.

our french poodle/Chichuaua mix mated with a french poodle and had two pups (in the the picture) we gave away casper to someone in the family and kept nala...

ill post pics of luna the mother tomorrow and updated pictures of nala also she was born 3 years ago on fathers day

The Pit Bull, "Blue"

a46795.jpg

Me and the American Pit Bull "Dough Blunt"
laugh.gif

2pskked.jpg

Both of them together, Crazy dogs, lol

2hgwglk.jpg

Here is my puppy... I'm picking her up this weekend! I was going to create a thread at one point requesting suggestions for names but was able to decideon a name...

As of now I concluded that her named will beMarli (derived to thatfrom Marley, but wanted to make it slightly different, more feminine, pay tribute without disrespecting, little "spanish"... "Marle-e"), itwas either that or "Swoosh" (obvious reason)
pimp.gif

2628751960_8305d97f48.jpg
2628752364_1d0402c139.jpg

Other potentials were "Brooklyn" (but didn't want everyone asking "Why Brooklyn?"), "January", "December","Snoop" (wanted to represent for The Wire)... Feel free to make suggesstions Marli isn't in stone since she isn't even home yet... maybesomeone might suggest something that I really like.

I will update the thread (and def. my Flickr too probably more often) with more pics later (or when she getsa little bigger).

*shamless bump* (trying to see if it will up now since it appears yuku is working better today then yesterday when I posted)
frown.gif

Me and my best friend Barkley.Wouldnt trade him for anything. (Outside of family)

He like to sleeps in really weird positions.. DING Turkeysdone.

Back
Top Bottom