Post your pets vol. Just got another dog =)

Originally Posted by chickhien

my girl's dog, but i treat him like a son. he's definitely the coolest dog on the planet. we dont ever walk him with a lease, he's almost been kidnapped twice though. this one lady just walked up to him, picked him up and kept walking. i was like "yo, whatcha doin with my dog?!" and she was like, oh. and put him back down.
ea31554362c4978cf7a27b4c48b494c37173fa1.pjpg

c383507449246836ccb398e289cfd200442b870.pjpg

9d93581147f46f9ec5d89e778b9ec275b8f89c5.pjpg

ba825994f467bca19b5838978d54d1a19e6ea1b.pjpg

cool dog, what kind of dog is that?

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

Originally Posted by chickhien

my girl's dog, but i treat him like a son. he's definitely the coolest dog on the planet. we dont ever walk him with a lease, he's almost been kidnapped twice though. this one lady just walked up to him, picked him up and kept walking. i was like "yo, whatcha doin with my dog?!" and she was like, oh. and put him back down.
ea31554362c4978cf7a27b4c48b494c37173fa1.pjpg

c383507449246836ccb398e289cfd200442b870.pjpg

9d93581147f46f9ec5d89e778b9ec275b8f89c5.pjpg

ba825994f467bca19b5838978d54d1a19e6ea1b.pjpg

cool dog, what kind of dog is that?

Yorkie terrier

Originally Posted by BeautifulLoveLeal

how old are you dude? this thread was intended for pyp of your pets and that's exactly what I did and stated my opinions on others.......not name calling and bashing I don't believe once I ever said anything about your appearance, but seeing it that you may still be in high school (or at least act like you are) ill see past it.

I am a Veterinarian Technician at Austin Vet Care.....for the past 3 years.... its a 24 hour emergency hospital that also specializes in orthopedic surgery, physical rehabilitation, opthalmology (board certified), dental & oral surgery, and dermatology & allergy..... its been in existance for the past 20 years......I am very proud of where I work and the knowledge I have obtained....we have an extensive list of specialty and board certified doctors on our roster. so please little dude dont lecture me about where I get my info from.

and yes I did state I FEEL it is unethical for ANY BREED......ANY hunting or not.......I feel no exceptions for breed or class but that is my opinion.

I didnt state that cropping ears or docking tails will make them aggressive.......a dog's actions are a reflection or their owner...........I simply stated that in most cases reported of dog agression and dog fighting, most dogs had ears cropped and tails docked (for the sake of fighting) so when animal control is called in and they see a "bully breed" type with cropped ears and a docked tail....one with common sense could see that these surgeries were done possibly for the sake of fighting or to uphold a strong agressive image (the negative stigma attached to pitbulls). Socializing your dog is key for any breed.........I have honestly been bitten or experienced dog agression more with chihuahuas than with pitbulls, rotweilers, or boxers.......combined. Im speaking from experience and what I see on a daily at work, I cant speak for everyone....I love my pets and foster many other breeds regularly.

raw "meat" shouldnt be fed, many things can be transmitted that way.........a raw food diet is good though, raw fruit, veggies.....meat and rice can be good if cooked properly. Royal Canin is a good brand but not the best out there......

oh and no I havent considered taking off any "floppyness" I like the way I look and have no problem that it may not please everyone....but thank you for taking time out of your day to look up my picture, examine it....and to try and think of something smart and witty to say about it............beacuse you failed.

Have a wonderful day!!
smile.gif

I agree with you that the cropping of ears or the docking of a tail is not necessary for dogs that don't need it.
However, you also have to realize that man created the dog breeds that we have today. If Louis Doberman could have bred the Doberman Pinscher to have ashort tail and cropped ears he would have. However, with the breeds that were used to create the Doberman none of them had these traits so he couldn't"breed" it into the specific type of dog that he was creating.
Same with Rottweilers. If it was possible to have created the Rottweiler with a docked tail than it would have been done.
For non-hunting breeds the docking of tails or cropping of ears was done for appearance purposes. That's the way the breed was intended to look.

I agree that with Pit Bulls the cropping of ears is unnecessary because that is not the way the dog was intended to look. It was done for the specific workthat the dog was put into; fighting. Therefore, if it's not a fighting dog there is no point in cropping the ears.

Same with hunting dogs. The docking of tails with hunting dogs was to prevent injury while on the hunt. I have a German pointer that was a stray and when wegot him he already had his dewclaws removed and his tail docked. We don't put him to work hunting so if we got him as a puppy I wouldn't ahve dockedhis tail or had his dew claws removed.
However, for those that do hunt their dogs tail docking is necessary. It prevents injury and in other cases allows the dog to work in confined spaces.

dude why are you so concerned about getting their ears cropped anyways? what you really need to worry about is getting all of his required vaccines, de-worming, neutered, microchipped, and getting him started on heartworm prevention.
Again, I agree with your general sentiment but I have big problem with the Vet industry that has sprang up. It's become a major business andjust as Dr's for humans it began to push more and more drugs unto its patients.

When we picked him up as a stray (somebody locked him in an alley way for a week with no food or water) and took him to the Vet for a check up the Vet wantedto administer 5 or 6 vaccines. It's ridiculous. Honestly. I can understand the Rabies and Bordatella vaccines but 4 others? We just took the most importantones.
How did dogs survive before all these vaccines and drugs? Before all these drugs dogs live just as long, if not longer, than they do today.
Why give dogs unnecessary drugs whose long term side effects haven't been studied? Why are all these drugs being pushed ? Of Course, it's for themoney.

Yes, there are some useful drugs (Frontline, Heartguard, Clavomax) and I do administer them to my dog when necessary.

However, every time I go to the vet some drug is always being pushed.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

how old are you dude? this thread was intended for pyp of your pets and that's exactly what I did and stated my opinions on others.......not name calling and bashing I don't believe once I ever said anything about your appearance, but seeing it that you may still be in high school (or at least act like you are) ill see past it.

I am a Veterinarian Technician at Austin Vet Care.....for the past 3 years.... its a 24 hour emergency hospital that also specializes in orthopedic surgery, physical rehabilitation, opthalmology (board certified), dental & oral surgery, and dermatology & allergy..... its been in existance for the past 20 years......I am very proud of where I work and the knowledge I have obtained....we have an extensive list of specialty and board certified doctors on our roster. so please little dude dont lecture me about where I get my info from.

and yes I did state I FEEL it is unethical for ANY BREED......ANY hunting or not.......I feel no exceptions for breed or class but that is my opinion.

I didnt state that cropping ears or docking tails will make them aggressive.......a dog's actions are a reflection or their owner...........I simply stated that in most cases reported of dog agression and dog fighting, most dogs had ears cropped and tails docked (for the sake of fighting) so when animal control is called in and they see a "bully breed" type with cropped ears and a docked tail....one with common sense could see that these surgeries were done possibly for the sake of fighting or to uphold a strong agressive image (the negative stigma attached to pitbulls). Socializing your dog is key for any breed.........I have honestly been bitten or experienced dog agression more with chihuahuas than with pitbulls, rotweilers, or boxers.......combined. Im speaking from experience and what I see on a daily at work, I cant speak for everyone....I love my pets and foster many other breeds regularly.

raw "meat" shouldnt be fed, many things can be transmitted that way.........a raw food diet is good though, raw fruit, veggies.....meat and rice can be good if cooked properly. Royal Canin is a good brand but not the best out there......

oh and no I havent considered taking off any "floppyness" I like the way I look and have no problem that it may not please everyone....but thank you for taking time out of your day to look up my picture, examine it....and to try and think of something smart and witty to say about it............beacuse you failed.

Have a wonderful day!!
smile.gif

I agree with you that the cropping of ears or the docking of a tail is not necessary for dogs that don't need it.
However, you also have to realize that man created the dog breeds that we have today. If Louis Doberman could have bred the Doberman Pinscher to have a short tail and cropped ears he would have. However, with the breeds that were used to create the Doberman none of them had these traits so he couldn't "breed" it into the specific type of dog that he was creating.
Same with Rottweilers. If it was possible to have created the Rottweiler with a docked tail than it would have been done.
For non-hunting breeds the docking of tails or cropping of ears was done for appearance purposes. That's the way the breed was intended to look.

I agree that with Pit Bulls the cropping of ears is unnecessary because that is not the way the dog was intended to look. It was done for the specific work that the dog was put into; fighting. Therefore, if it's not a fighting dog there is no point in cropping the ears.

Same with hunting dogs. The docking of tails with hunting dogs was to prevent injury while on the hunt. I have a German pointer that was a stray and when we got him he already had his dewclaws removed and his tail docked. We don't put him to work hunting so if we got him as a puppy I wouldn't ahve docked his tail or had his dew claws removed.
However, for those that do hunt their dogs tail docking is necessary. It prevents injury and in other cases allows the dog to work in confined spaces.

dude why are you so concerned about getting their ears cropped anyways? what you really need to worry about is getting all of his required vaccines, de-worming, neutered, microchipped, and getting him started on heartworm prevention.
Again, I agree with your general sentiment but I have big problem with the Vet industry that has sprang up. It's become a major business and just as Dr's for humans it began to push more and more drugs unto its patients.

When we picked him up as a stray (somebody locked him in an alley way for a week with no food or water) and took him to the Vet for a check up the Vet wanted to administer 5 or 6 vaccines. It's ridiculous. Honestly. I can understand the Rabies and Bordatella vaccines but 4 others? We just took the most important ones.
How did dogs survive before all these vaccines and drugs? Before all these drugs dogs live just as long, if not longer, than they do today.
Why give dogs unnecessary drugs whose long term side effects haven't been studied? Why are all these drugs being pushed ? Of Course, it's for the money.

Yes, there are some useful drugs (Frontline, Heartguard, Clavomax) and I do administer them to my dog when necessary.

However, every time I go to the vet some drug is always being pushed.

if a dog were locked up and you took him to the vet the only thing the vet should have or would have done would be to give him fluids either IV or SubQ torehydrate him, a general exam and vital would have been taken to ensure no fever, no wounds, no infections of any kind. If the dog was abandoned for a whilethen the dr. probably would have wanted to introduce a bland diet like hill's i/d (intentinal diet) or Purina EN (alternate brand) gradually......then theonly other thing would be some blood work (CBC: complete blood count or GHP: General Health Profile) and some electrolytes......some dr.s would have wanted tomonitor for a few hours. Vaccines wouldnt have even been an issue unless the dog was agressive and was possibly foaming at the mouth......hinting that is didnthave its rabies vaccine....or if it were still rather young and lame or lethargic and had a bloody stool then possibly it was sick with parvo which means itdidnt have its distemper vaccine (which comes in a variation of names lie DHLPP/Da2pp which are combo vaccines that save time, visits and money).......if itwere an older vet you went to and hadnt jumped on the bandwagon of combo vaccines then maybe all have vaccines they were pushing were actually ones that couldhave been in the distemper combo vaccines. DA2PP is a multivalient http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaccine[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]vaccine for dogs thatprotects against canine distemper,[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]adenovirus[/color][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]type 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, and coronavirus.[/color] DHLPP stands for Distemper,Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo and Parainfluenza. pretty much the same thing.

for a dog who is now considered an adult at the age of 1 year this is all that is required annually:

exam, hwt (optional depending on which state you live in) bordetella (kennel cough), fecal screening (for intestinal parasites) rabies and distemper at thisage will be given every 3 years unless the vet used a 1 year vaccine. When the dog hits 8 years old its considered geriatric and blood work will be ranannually as well.

there are a few other optional vaccines that could be given...like vitamin shots (b-12) or arthritic (adequan), rattlesnake, leptospirosa..which is usuallyrolled into distemper but not always (and is to the discretion of the vet depending on size and breed).

dogs survived back then w/o vaccines because we have things in this world now that we didnt have then, new viruses, diseases.....we and dogs have evolvedand to protect us and our pets we need to shield them with necessary medicines and vaccines that help to build their immune system and help them fight offcertain things.

I dont feel vets or drug companies are pushing drugs more so now just for money..........for instance if you buy heartworm medication from an onlinepharmacy and your dog becomes heartworm positive while on the medication, the pharmacy you purchased it from will only reimburse you the amount you spent onthe meds.....no treatment of the animal......if you had purchased the same medication from the vet office and your pet came up positive... the vet would havereimbursed you the amount you spent on the meds and the manufacturer of the medication would have paid for all heartworm treatment of the animal....which islike 1,500 over a few years time.....we had an instance where a client was buying and giving monthly heartworm medication to her dog and her dog came uppositive...she contacted the manufacturer....they paid for all treament....she moved out of her house and noticed heartworm pills hidden in variousplaces.....her dog had been spitting them out and hiding them......the manufacturer still continued paying her back no questions asked.

dogs require alot more than people think especially some certain breeds have specific medical needs or health risks than others......wanting a pet isbasically like saying "I want to care for the life of another" the eat, breathe, and live just like you and I do. They really cant tell us when theyfeel bad or when they are sick......so you have to keep a close eye on them and take them to be checked up regularly. I say dogs are most expensive when theyare puppies and then when they get old......the middle years are just yearly visits.

man i wanted a puppy all my life my dad had a dog when he was younger so i was cool im gettin one ten my mom came out of left field and said no
frown.gif

if a dog were locked up and you took him to the vet the only thing the vet should have or would have done would be to give him fluids either IV or SubQ to rehydrate him, a general exam and vital would have been taken to ensure no fever, no wounds, no infections of any kind. If the dog was abandoned for a while then the dr. probably would have wanted to introduce a bland diet like hill's i/d (intentinal diet) or Purina EN (alternate brand) gradually......then the only other thing would be some blood work (CBC: complete blood count or GHP: General Health Profile) and some electrolytes......some dr.s would have wanted to monitor for a few hours. Vaccines wouldnt have even been an issue unless the dog was agressive and was possibly foaming at the mouth......hinting that is didnt have its rabies vaccine....or if it were still rather young and lame or lethargic and had a bloody stool then possibly it was sick with parvo which means it didnt have its distemper vaccine (which comes in a variation of names lie DHLPP/Da2pp which are combo vaccines that save time, visits and money).......if it were an older vet you went to and hadnt jumped on the bandwagon of combo vaccines then maybe all have vaccines they were pushing were actually ones that could have been in the distemper combo vaccines. DA2PP is a multivalient [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]vaccine for dogs that protects against canine distemper,[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]adenovirus[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]type 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, and coronavirus.[/color] DHLPP stands for Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo and Parainfluenza. pretty much the same thing.

for a dog who is now considered an adult at the age of 1 year this is all that is required annually:

exam, hwt (optional depending on which state you live in) bordetella (kennel cough), fecal screening (for intestinal parasites) rabies and distemper at this age will be given every 3 years unless the vet used a 1 year vaccine. When the dog hits 8 years old its considered geriatric and blood work will be ran annually as well.

there are a few other optional vaccines that could be given...like vitamin shots (b-12) or arthritic (adequan), rattlesnake, leptospirosa..which is usually rolled into distemper but not always (and is to the discretion of the vet depending on size and breed).

dogs survived back then w/o vaccines because we have things in this world now that we didnt have then, new viruses, diseases.....we and dogs have evolved and to protect us and our pets we need to shield them with necessary medicines and vaccines that help to build their immune system and help them fight off certain things.

I dont feel vets or drug companies are pushing drugs more so now just for money..........for instance if you buy heartworm medication from an online pharmacy and your dog becomes heartworm positive while on the medication, the pharmacy you purchased it from will only reimburse you the amount you spent on the meds.....no treatment of the animal......if you had purchased the same medication from the vet office and your pet came up positive... the vet would have reimbursed you the amount you spent on the meds and the manufacturer of the medication would have paid for all heartworm treatment of the animal....which is like 1,500 over a few years time.....we had an instance where a client was buying and giving monthly heartworm medication to her dog and her dog came up positive...she contacted the manufacturer....they paid for all treament....she moved out of her house and noticed heartworm pills hidden in various places.....her dog had been spitting them out and hiding them......the manufacturer still continued paying her back no questions asked.

dogs require alot more than people think especially some certain breeds have specific medical needs or health risks than others......wanting a pet is basically like saying "I want to care for the life of another" the eat, breathe, and live just like you and I do. They really cant tell us when they feel bad or when they are sick......so you have to keep a close eye on them and take them to be checked up regularly. I say dogs are most expensive when they are puppies and then when they get old......the middle years are just yearly visits.

Well I should have been more specific. I actually took him to the Vet around 3 weeks after my parents picked him up when I came back from school. He wasvery skinny but in overall good health. It's not hard to tell whether a dog is in good health or not. Check the stool. Check the coat, energy levelspecific to the breed, etc.
i took him mainly to get tested for worms/parasites.

It prob. was a combo vaccine but I asked what is was for and it was for like 3 diff. diseases. I just asked him for the most important ones to beadministered.

I just feel that the long term side effects of injecting so many vaccines (which have many other by products and viruses in them) into dogs is unknown and mostlikely dangerous for the dog in his later years. I'll take him at the end of the summer to get his blood work done for lyme disease and to check forworms/parasites because there's a higher chance of him contracting those than one of the rarer diseases. especially during the summer when ticks areactive and there are always stagnant pools of water around.
That info about the heartworm meds is good to know. I would have gotten them from an online pharmacy if I could have, just like Frontline, but I justget it at the Vet's because it requires a prescription. I could get it from a pharmacy in Australia but I don't want to take the chance of the medslosing some of their effectiveness during transport as a result of high tempratures or just old meds being shipped in the first place.

Idk. I just feel like I give him plenty of exercise, keep him disciplined, feed him well, and keep him clean. Unforseen things always happen. Nature takes itscourse sometimes.
I always see people around with overweight dogs and that's pure neglect. Dogs should never be overweight . They weren't meant to be that way. It'sa disease in its own right.
That's not even counting dogs that aren't given enough exercise and just become psychologically messed up as long as they can't release theirenergy.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

if a dog were locked up and you took him to the vet the only thing the vet should have or would have done would be to give him fluids either IV or SubQ to rehydrate him, a general exam and vital would have been taken to ensure no fever, no wounds, no infections of any kind. If the dog was abandoned for a while then the dr. probably would have wanted to introduce a bland diet like hill's i/d (intentinal diet) or Purina EN (alternate brand) gradually......then the only other thing would be some blood work (CBC: complete blood count or GHP: General Health Profile) and some electrolytes......some dr.s would have wanted to monitor for a few hours. Vaccines wouldnt have even been an issue unless the dog was agressive and was possibly foaming at the mouth......hinting that is didnt have its rabies vaccine....or if it were still rather young and lame or lethargic and had a bloody stool then possibly it was sick with parvo which means it didnt have its distemper vaccine (which comes in a variation of names lie DHLPP/Da2pp which are combo vaccines that save time, visits and money).......if it were an older vet you went to and hadnt jumped on the bandwagon of combo vaccines then maybe all have vaccines they were pushing were actually ones that could have been in the distemper combo vaccines. DA2PP is a multivalient [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]vaccine for dogs that protects against canine distemper,[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]adenovirus[/color] [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]type 2, parainfluenza, parvovirus, and coronavirus.[/color] DHLPP stands for Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Parvo and Parainfluenza. pretty much the same thing.

exam, hwt (optional depending on which state you live in) bordetella (kennel cough), fecal screening (for intestinal parasites) rabies and distemper at this age will be given every 3 years unless the vet used a 1 year vaccine. When the dog hits 8 years old its considered geriatric and blood work will be ran annually as well.

there are a few other optional vaccines that could be given...like vitamin shots (b-12) or arthritic (adequan), rattlesnake, leptospirosa..which is usually rolled into distemper but not always (and is to the discretion of the vet depending on size and breed).

dogs survived back then w/o vaccines because we have things in this world now that we didnt have then, new viruses, diseases.....we and dogs have evolved and to protect us and our pets we need to shield them with necessary medicines and vaccines that help to build their immune system and help them fight off certain things.

I dont feel vets or drug companies are pushing drugs more so now just for money..........for instance if you buy heartworm medication from an online pharmacy and your dog becomes heartworm positive while on the medication, the pharmacy you purchased it from will only reimburse you the amount you spent on the meds.....no treatment of the animal......if you had purchased the same medication from the vet office and your pet came up positive... the vet would have reimbursed you the amount you spent on the meds and the manufacturer of the medication would have paid for all heartworm treatment of the animal....which is like 1,500 over a few years time.....we had an instance where a client was buying and giving monthly heartworm medication to her dog and her dog came up positive...she contacted the manufacturer....they paid for all treament....she moved out of her house and noticed heartworm pills hidden in various places.....her dog had been spitting them out and hiding them......the manufacturer still continued paying her back no questions asked.

dogs require alot more than people think especially some certain breeds have specific medical needs or health risks than others......wanting a pet is basically like saying "I want to care for the life of another" the eat, breathe, and live just like you and I do. They really cant tell us when they feel bad or when they are sick......so you have to keep a close eye on them and take them to be checked up regularly. I say dogs are most expensive when they are puppies and then when they get old......the middle years are just yearly visits.

Well I should have been more specific. I actually took him to the Vet around 3 weeks after my parents picked him up when I came back from school. He was very skinny but in overall good health. It's not hard to tell whether a dog is in good health or not. Check the stool. Check the coat, energy level specific to the breed, etc.
i took him mainly to get tested for worms/parasites.

It prob. was a combo vaccine but I asked what is was for and it was for like 3 diff. diseases. I just asked him for the most important ones to be administered.

I just feel that the long term side effects of injecting so many vaccines (which have many other by products and viruses in them) into dogs is unknown and most likely dangerous for the dog in his later years. I'll take him at the end of the summer to get his blood work done for lyme disease and to check for worms/parasites because there's a higher chance of him contracting those than one of the rarer diseases. especially during the summer when ticks are active and there are always stagnant pools of water around.
That info about the heartworm meds is good to know. I would have gotten them from an online pharmacy if I could have, just like Frontline, but I just get it at the Vet's because it requires a prescription. I could get it from a pharmacy in Australia but I don't want to take the chance of the meds losing some of their effectiveness during transport as a result of high tempratures or just old meds being shipped in the first place.

Idk. I just feel like I give him plenty of exercise, keep him disciplined, feed him well, and keep him clean. Unforseen things always happen. Nature takes its course sometimes.
I always see people around with overweight dogs and that's pure neglect. Dogs should never be overweight . They weren't meant to be that way. It's a disease in its own right.
That's not even counting dogs that aren't given enough exercise and just become psychologically messed up as long as they can't release their energy.

thats why pet meds has their medications so cheap.....australia..they buy em in bulk.

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by chagocal

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

I just set up getting a english bulldog today. Won't be ready untill end or middle of July though. Anyone here own a bulldog?

Yea I do I have a girl named Pixie she going to be 2 in september she the most active bulldog ever.
smokin.gif

Have you ran into any issues with the dog?

I know their body restricts them from being outside often in heat.

NO not really she inside 90% of the time in the A/C she goes out only to use the potty and to get water out of the waterhose, unless its cool or cloudy and not to hot outside to play. we live in Texas so it gets hot here

Mine stays inside i would say about 90% of the time also. Only problem was that when he was about three months he got water in his lungs and had to spendthe night in emergency ($$$$$$$$$) but other than that he had mange ounce oatmeal baths cured that and he has been problem free. keep them active so they dontget overweight and get hip displacement, keep them cool and dont neglect them he goes every ware with me even to work at the shop. Very pricey but the bestdogs in the world the guy i got mines from just bread black bullies im going to get one next month if its a girl im going to name her Opera if a boy he will becall Tyrese obvious reason
happy.gif
. www.bigbulldogs.com dude is pricey butvery legit well worth the extra money to know that he knows what hes doing!!

I held my first shar-pei he other day...they look like they are gonna be soft but feel like a brillo pad
smile.gif

his name was deacon.
15cikqv.jpg

Here goes my dog Rocky we found him in San Anton took him home to Houston got his shots and ever since then he's been a part of the family
happy.gif

00c31e699720.jpg

reaper.jpg

when i first got him me and my sister were thinkin of what to name him but we noticed that he liked to chew and rip off all the leaves from my moms garden sowe decided on Ripper
i miss this guy though i havent seen him in a long time since i left the PI
i have no idea what his breed is...

heres my best friend he was born on jan 10 got him two monts later

f952546edd9e407f8ac18214688a6301a236723.jpg
3c32579e899960e98d5107a62d5aa57a4fb39fc.jpg
566259ee4f9ff08680e14287653a7d71af4b375.jpg
25425aee1c9620068221eaa0652a802809d1561.jpg
2ec2516e6791c0058f61677db005730f74c9173.jpg

i had two had to give one away too much to handle for me i gave it to a friend so they still chill together

Back
Top Bottom