POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Tommy gonna get clipped? basically making it seem that way

but I think we all know that won't happen..

Should have known Ghost would be free this episode bc Stern shows up outta nowhere, so now Ghost gotta work for Stern.

Tommy no longer working for Ghost and bc the Chicago cats working with Teresi become rivals to Ghost's enterprise.

Julio definitely dies next episode by the hands of Dre, then Dre will end up killing Kanaan ...Dre becomes 2nd in command to Ghost since Tommy and Teresi hook up.

Angie discover that Greg's killer and dept. mole is Sandoval and need Jamie's protection so they hook back up.

Of course Tasha and Silver smash.

I don't know but this episode was lit.

Bruh...we need jobs as writers on this show.

Didn't we all say how this **** would go down.

From Julio catching kanan and dre speaking to Angela doing a 180 and helping him beat the case.

**** is so predictable

IMG_1535.jpg

Tasha making that call was unnecessary imo. Cheap drama.

Hopefully that was supposed to show her calling to try to cancel a deal she made with Stern before the case got thrown out, otherwise that scene is just dumb, dude is gonna be home in two hours, just figure it out when y'all are both together. But they like to throw in dumb **** for no reason sometimes so who knows.

The writing is so sloppy
So predictable
So dumb
But I can't stop watching

SMH, pretty much.

I told myself I was just gonna binge watch this **** at the end of the season so I didn't overthink all the plotlines and **** week to week, started seeing spoilers all over though so I broke. I might just hold out until the finale to binge watch the rest though.

Finally watched the epsiode....
Glad they're finally done with this jail thing. It got boring real quick.

My girl LaLa was looking real good. Watching a chick roll a blunt is sexy. Wish I was still a Mary Jane smoker.

Patiently waiting on that Tasha & ghosts Lawer sex scene. Homie hit her with the soft hair pull towards the end of the episode. He going to be getting Ghosts money and his wife draws.

That Asian chick Julio smashing is sexy and she has a nice rack. I love me some Asian chicks good lawd..
Speaking of Julio, it might be time to cancel Christmas for him. They said somebody important is suppose to die and this is the perfect setup for him now that he knows Kanan is alive and interacting with Dre. Probably going to be Dre that kills him.

Wonder what Sandoval is going to do now that Angela messed up his framing Ghost angle.....

Tariq still being Tariq. I thought the girl he smashed was going to be waiting on him in that house to set him up.

The weekends are about to be lit. Power on Saturday followed by Game of Thrones, Ballers & Insecure on Sundays.

Back
Top Bottom