Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

Lack of spacial awareness. Particularly when driving but just generally. I'll be walking in a straight line in the store and someone takes a dive out of an aisle right into me all the time. I'm a big guy domi don't move and then they just push on through.

I was at a really busy museum yesterday and it was just brutal. At one point I was leaning in trying to read some small print, probably about 18" away from it, and a guy squeezed in front of me to stare into the cabinet (which was about 15ft wide). He actually knocked the brim of my NT hat crooked. I leaned a bit further so after a minute or so he just pushed me out of the way to get out like I wasn't there.
LOLOLOL

"it's fresh I just printed it happy.gif " after handing me a big bill and I check it

this kind of funny tho lol

I hate when I'm at work and customers say corny, cringeworthy when the store isnt that busy.

Such as: "you look bored, looks like you need something to do", or "get off that phone, time to work"

Like if you don't shut the up and get the hell outta here with that bull.

A month ago when I went grocery shopping.. A old man was heckling a female employee that was standing next to the work clock.. He was yelling that she should get fired for not working..

I had to cut him off by stating the obvious..

"It's 3:59pm and she's waiting until it's 4:00pm to legally clock into work because if you clock in a minute early.. you can get fired for that because that is illegal..

After I was done talking it hit 4pm and she clocked into work..

Ha. How did he respond? Did he say "oh" and just walk away without apologizing to the employee? Dude sounds like a jackass. Do your damn grocery shopping done without harrassing someone.

Older coworkers who think just because they been there 15+ years that they own the workplace.

If you are not the boss/supervisor after all these years being there then just **** because you don't have the power to hire or fire anyone. Sit back and be a humble coworker its no one but your own damn fault you are in a position where you have to work with younger people you can't stand.
Get promoted or **** and accept the changes

People who have to tell the world "I'm an adult now". I really could go on for days on this sole topic.

I hate when I'm at work and customers say corny, cringeworthy when the store isnt that busy.

Such as: "you look bored, looks like you need something to do", or "get off that phone, time to work"

Like if you don't shut the up and get the hell outta here with that bull.

A month ago when I went grocery shopping.. A old man was heckling a female employee that was standing next to the work clock.. He was yelling that she should get fired for not working..

I had to cut him off by stating the obvious..

"It's 3:59pm and she's waiting until it's 4:00pm to legally clock into work because if you clock in a minute early.. you can get fired for that because that is illegal..

After I was done talking it hit 4pm and she clocked into work..

Ha. How did he respond? Did he say "oh" and just walk away without apologizing to the employee? Dude sounds like a jackass. Do your damn grocery shopping done without harrassing someone.

No apologies.. He was just looking like this..

ljadndexclqdpyfvwfvs.gif

People seem to think that they can say whatever they want to people at work.

I always sit back and laugh whenever I see a video of some fast food employee beating the dog **** out of a customer for coming out of pocket.

Like bruh, those people already probably hate their jobs and you think by antagonizing them in front of their managers they won't touch you?

Okay. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

I always sit back and laugh whenever I see a video of some fast food employee beating the dog **** out of a customer for coming out of pocket.

Like bruh, those people already probably hate their jobs and you think by antagonizing them in front of their managers they won't touch you?

Agreed sometimes a good ole fashion beat down is well deserved...no need for getting the law involved either

Those videos warm my heart :lol:

Cashiers at grocery stores that wanna pack ur **** the way they want to regardless of what you want

I was in Giant Eagle and this lady was about to put my bread in a bag with a bunch of other stuff I had. So I ask "Can I please have the bread in a separate bag?"

This m******* got the nerve to look me dead in my face and say "Well we dont have a lot of bags". :smh:

So I just stared at her as if to say "Are u deaf? Put my **** in another bag". As if I'm supposed to give a damn about her lack of bags in a HUGE supermarket. I bet she wouldnt care about my difficult time making a sandwich if my bread got completely deformed.

She lucky I didnt realize she hadn't double bagged my milk till I left. That woulda been ANOTHER bag she lost

this sign should be applicable to walkable areas as well...

**** you if you are taking your sweet *** time walking in the middle of a sidewalk/hallway/corridor, with your obstructing self...

Last edited:
I'm sick and tired of people going for leisurely drives during rush hour. If you don't got a job, there's no reason you should be driving 15 mph at 730 in the morning. And this is mainly aimed at old people. Do that spit at noon or something.

People who stand there and study the menu like its hieroglyphics,c'mon it's probably not you're first time at Starbucks,keep it moving.

Random *** people who try to start up conversations at bars.A "how are you?" or something like that is fine but I don't want to hear your life story.

I feel that way about people at the drive thru. :smh:

I'm sick and tired of people going for leisurely drives during rush hour. If you don't got a job, there's no reason you should be driving 15 mph at 730 in the morning. And this is mainly aimed at old people. Do that spit at noon or something.

I need that Rock gif for this one here. I hate that **** with a passion.

I hate when people cant park in between the lines, esp when u driving some little ****box fiat.

Also cant stand when the parking spot clearly says "small car" and i come back and billy joe decided to squeeze his redneck mobile beside me and i cant see **** to the right when trying to reverse out.

Also a few years back this random guy visiting someone in my building would always park in my spot. Happened on a number of occasions. I got fed up and confronted him one day as i saw him walking to his car. This fool had the nerve to tell me he thought it was visitors parking....meanwhile right infront my spot is a light pole with a big *** sign that says "reserved". Smfh

Cant stand when dudes at the corner store put there hands in the ice and aint even coppin a cerveza.

Seen a dude in line wit his whole dirty *** palm just chillin on the ice, seen another dude finger bang the ice and then pop two in his mouth when he was gettin ready to pay.

Wen bums come up to u like

"Hey wassup man....look im not gonna ask for money.....i just wanna talk to ya......."

and then they ask for money eventually.

Wen bums come up to u like

"Hey wassup man....look im not gonna ask for money.....i just wanna talk to ya......."

and then they ask for money eventually.
Little kids do this in NYC subway stations except with the whole "my basketball team needs to fundraise"

FOH

beggar came up to me while i was waiting for valet to get my truck...i told him i had no money then he tried to shame me because i tipped the valet kid after. 

and he had a beer in his hand...smh. 

When your at the cashier and they make a smart remark like "WOW someone's hungry", "That's a lot of food for you huh" etc. :rofl:

Like Shut the **** up Sharon and do your job :smh:

My brother is a big guy, I sent him to White Castle to get a crave case and a bunch of other stuff. He orders and the cashier was like "I knew you were gonna order that". He should've turned around and went somewhere else to get food.

Grown men in the work place that wont tell the truth and lie to employees .

I understand In a leadership role you have to keep people in the dark about things but sheesh.

When your at the cashier and they make a smart remark like "WOW someone's hungry", "That's a lot of food for you huh" etc.
roll.gif

Like Shut the **** up Sharon and do your job
mean.gif
this is why I don't say **** whenever I ring someone up 
laugh.gif

"hey, how are you doing?" is the most you'll get from me. Unless we have an established friendship.

But then customers have the nerve to complain to management about me being too quiet.

you can truly never win 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom