Random rants thread vol.everyday things that bug you "first world problems"

Been sober for like a good month. Still have urges, but I'll be good. Being sober Ive realized I have way to much time on my hands. Don't really do much with my time either. Friends hit me up to go out but I'm hardly ever in the mood to party. I rather just stay home or hang with people who don't drink or do drugs. I haven't eaten culo in a couple months either so there's that too.

Hate going to Walmart after 7PM, that's when all the trashy people come out. All rude and inconsiderate, smelling like straight up ****.

I really hate when people don't know how to speak up, especially in a noisy environment. Stop using your damn library voice and speak up :smh:

this is why I don't say **** whenever I ring someone up :lol:

"hey, how are you doing?" is the most you'll get from me. Unless we have an established friendship.

But then customers have the nerve to complain to management about me being too quiet.

you can truly never win :smh:

ALL OF THIS :smh: :smh:

Hey how are you and Have a good night from me and that's it :lol:

Little kids do this in NYC subway stations except with the whole "my basketball team needs to fundraise"

FOH

had a kid do this yesterday, posted outside of the bank entrance...

They follow you for half a block too. Had kids telling me they need it for their music program. I gave a kid a dollar and the other kid was like what about me? I was like I just gave him a dollar, that's going to the music program you're both a part of.

They follow you for half a block too. Had kids telling me they need it for their music program. I gave a kid a dollar and the other kid was like what about me? I was like I just gave him a dollar, that's going to the music program you're both a part of.
i usually have no problem with people soliciting/selling or whatever BUT these kids need to fall the **** back if someone says no, which they often don't do...

The DMV

all the **** out here are crazy stuck up, cause they slightly poppin' on social media...it's a blessing to have kids but i feel like the girls around here get pregnant/have kids for 'likes' and e-props

Also the f-boys run rampant here. Every dude either a shoe/clothing hypebeast, in the car scene, or fake thugs. Or all 3.

Girls that make themselves skinny online by taking angled selfies...***** I really know you in real life, stop lying

Local rappers...spamming fb/ig with their garbage, idc that you did a remix to all the hot songs out right now, you sound like the next *****

People (mainly girls) that type like:

;; i kneww you were the one && -hearts .

Wtf is that :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
The DMV

all the **** out here are crazy stuck up, cause they slightly poppin' on social media...it's a blessing to have kids but i feel like the girls around here get pregnant/have kids for 'likes' and e-props

Also the f-boys run rampant here. Every dude either a shoe/clothing hypebeast, in the car scene, or fake thugs. Or all 3.

Girls that make themselves skinny online by taking angled selfies...***** I really know you in real life, stop lying

Local rappers...spamming fb/ig with their garbage, idc tgat you did a remix to all the hot songs out right now, you sound like the next *****

Wtf is that
laugh.gif
Summed up the DMV rather well

These DMV dudes catch feelings and will wanna fight you or will kill you over some lose yambs

Def F Boys to stay away from...

Last edited:
Can't stand people who honk .01 seconds after the light turns green. I say give it at least 2 seconds.

Edit: Can't stand when people buy tickets for a show that is going to be live and are sitting in their seats mad at everyone around them standing up and going crazy.

Last edited:
There's this clown in my town who likes to go racing in my street in his tuned Toyota at 2-3am. 
mean.gif

Engine so loud I can hear him coming from a mile away, and this clown just races up and down my street at a minimum of 150km/h 
mean.gif

So annoying, especially since my bedroom is on the street side. 

Last edited:
To piggyback off that, I live uptown so summertime is when the hood brings out the dirt bikes and the quads. All the noise they make is hella annoying.

When looking for flicks when I go to the ebony page and it's nothing but interracial stuff. I ain't trying to see that.

Going into a bathroom stall at work only to find that the last person who was in there did not flush their turd. What kind of adult are you that you don't have the decency to flush after taking a ****?

Like the above example, all the things that grind my gear can be classified under "inconsideration." I absolutely loathe people who are inconsiderate in their actions to their fellow man and/or society in general.

Three scenarios:
1)
Stranger: "You know where __ is"
Me: "You have a phone use google maps."
Stranger: "So rude!"

2) Stranger: "Could you spare some change for a __ team?"
Me: "No"
Stranger: "You think you tough huh?"
Me: "...sigh" (walks away)

3)
Witness: "Would you like something to read today?"
Me: "How bout something secular?"
Witness: "What?"
Me: "..." (walks away)

Stuff like this is why I'm a misanthrope. I don't think I've ever had a stranger come up to me with a positive ending.

Last edited:
The DMV

Local rappers...spamming fb/ig with their garbage, idc that you did a remix to all the hot songs out right now, you sound like the next *****

Wtf is that :lol:
@GInfanteBorn and raised in the DMV, you hit it right on the nail! I really don't know why the chicks in this area are so stuck up when they are rated a 4 out of 10.

I hate when I'm in a hurry to get to da bathroom and there's shoes blocking da pathway [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Cant stand when dudes drive around sellin steaks.

I low key feel bad for the deaf dudes that walk into a restaurant and put those lil plastic homeade keychains on every table talbout how they are deaf and need a donation, and then put every single one back in the bag.

Three scenarios:
1)
Stranger: "You know where __ is"
Me: "You have a phone use google maps."
Stranger: "So rude!"

2) Stranger: "Could you spare some change for a __ team?"
Me: "No"
Stranger: "You think you tough huh?"
Me: "...sigh" (walks away)

3)
Witness: "Would you like something to read today?"
Me: "How bout something secular?"
Witness: "What?"
Me: "..." (walks away)

Stuff like this is why I'm a misanthrope. I don't think I've ever had a stranger come up to me with a positive ending.

Sounds to me like you're just an ***

-When people bring BABIES into movies, especially CBM opening weekend, like why even do that to yourself, I remember someone brought a little kid into Team America World Police, had to fight all my urges to go up to them and tell them they were horrible parents. every pixar/disney.dreamworks flick I see is after 10pm

-when people bring their whole shopping cart to self checkout

-When people aren't being held accountable for their actions, and the people complaining, just doing that and nothing else, especially when you're the authority, guess what, i don't want to hang out with you or them.

-SnapChat, don't have it but it still bugs me

-self absorbed people who can't even ask you how you doing, but act like their post on FB was the ish, do you think I really care

-people sitting in their cars at the mall, lights on and everything like they backin out, but never do.

-Bums who have a sob story for money, but you offer to buy them food and they act all mad talkin bout "Nevermind man"

The worst is say when you have a friend who organizes something and you let them know in advance you won't make it. So then y'all hang out again and all they talk about is the time where you didn't make it, being wild obnoxious about it. Had a friend like that who catches attitudes when you can't make it somewhere.

Sounds to me like you're just an ***
Scenario 1. Why would you ask me where something is WHEN YOU HAVE A SMART PHONE? You can check your snapchats and tweets but can't bother to google where the **** you're going? How do you even know you are relatively close? Who goes out like that without any sort of plan?

Scenario 2. I have gotten attitude when I simply ignore them and when I say no. What is the correct response? because clearly I don't know.

Scenario 3. This can go either way. On one hand I admit this maybe a bad response. But at the same time why go out of your way attempting to proselytize people? Live your life and have those dumb little stands in the corner and if someone is actually interested in "learning the truth" they will come to you. 

Social etiquette

- people who obnoxiously act like they never heard of something to sound like an "outsider". Example: "what is that new thing people are doing now, that pokeMAN game?" It irks me so much. Even with celebrities, like, you dont have to know the celebrity like that but I'm 99% sure you've heard their name. Example: "that kardashian guy, kanye something" :stoneface:

- people who always make topics about themselves. You tell them "man that game was fun", and they go off on a 5-minute story about something they did. It even carries over to facebook...you could say "i just did this awesome thing!" and people always make it about them "yea I remember when I did this this and that but I did this instead". Usually when people tell me things they did, I engage the convo by asking them about details, I've become so observant of this that it irks me when we're in a large group of people and the comments are about each persons self and not the topic at hand.

Back
Top Bottom