Raw Cell Phone Video Of Fatal BART Police Shooting

Man this is a sad tragic end to that young boy's life. I hope the family is able to just "DEAL" with this.

and after they done "dealin" with this, i hope none of the kids have to pay for college or any other expenses. hope they get a settlement that isoutrageous. like 100+mil. and still dont account for the young mans life...SMH RIP

Originally Posted by Kobe Fan

It was a mistake, he meant to tase the guy. (you can clearly see it when he shoots, then puts his hand over his face like he's done a very bad thing.)

If those thugs didn't try to start fights at the BART station, none of this would have ever happened.

I hope he gets to walk free, it was mistake; albeit deadly.
I'm amazed you'd think like this; disgusting. R.I.P

Originally Posted by y2kingsfan

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Whats up with the lawyer wearing a hoody?

Lawyers Chill at the crib too....
true, but if you want to be taken as a serious lawyer, you don't wear one on the news.

Please!!! John Burris is a very well respected and feared attorney here in the bay area. If i was ever abused by the cops for no reason, he would be the firstattorney i called.

ridiculous....SMH at all the "accidents" that have happened in the past couple years in the police force

Everytime I see that video it pisses me off... I have no respect for police whatsoever.

He murdered dude... Give him the death penalty
smh.gif

Horrible, Just horrible. The officer deserves the death penalty. I hope the State of California does so.

However, these are BART police. Not exactly on par with the OPD, Richmond PD, SFPD, or even Pittsburg PD. I feel there's somewhat a difference since BART police don't typically do or deal with as much, but that's my speculation.

ive heard that BART police has more jurisdiction over any city PD since they're regional and all, but then again i agree that i havent heard much aboutBART police dealing with much either. anyway i saw this on the news the other night and wow how messed up. i hope the DA brings some justice to this.

pig should die, hope his family burns in hell too... also he could cost the state/bay are tax payers over 25 million because of the lawsuit, not out of hisweak bart pig check

Well, they have jurisdiction because the line stems from SF through Pittsburg, Dublin, Fremont and Richmond...which would be required if you have a regionaltransit system like BART.

this is why hate cops, @!%!+#* cowards. they killed my friend in nyc the same way , 16 times in his back face down and they walked
smh.gif

i hate cops with a passion, all cops.........

Ionno how there are people trying to be lenient to the murderer (I cant call him an officer because in my eyes hes not)....

Listen....

You can sugar coat this *#! all you want, you can call it a mistake....

But understand this, you calling this a mistake is just pure bull...

Someone died, a life gone that barely began. Dude was real young, he had his whole life in front of him....

His family will NEVER be the same, while the rest of us is getting crunk every New Years, they'll be full of grief and pain...Every year....

Somebody lost a son that night, thats all that really matters. Justice isn't being served...

*#! makes me @*#($*# sick....

LazyJ,

I understand you believe somehow the police officer unintentionally shot the man.

I don't feel the same way...I may have come across a lil riled up, don't take it personal....it's tough to see a video like that
and not react emotionally...my bad.

But the reason I mentioned that it was a set-up or at least I think it might be is that yes the police officers were waiting for the men, but
also if you read the article and watched the video, it stated that ALL the men were handcuffed and subdued, BUT the man that ended up
getting "executed". My question is why was he not also handcuffed? Was he the last one to be subdued...okay, why not handcuff him?
Why reach for the weapon? I'm not asking you, but these are questions I had in my mind because this situation just seems so fishy to me.

Just a sad sad story altogether.

I was pretty shocked that he used the taser vs handgun excuse until I looked up what a picture of a taser looked like

taser_m18L.jpg

It does sort of look like a gun so unfortunately that excuse might fly. Nevertheless, even though they look similar, it still isn't an excuse to kill theguy. Shouldn't this guy know where his gun is and where his taser is? I'm sure they feel a little different and they should be on different sides ofthe belt.

I've been meaning to peep this video. One of the officers there(not the shooter), but the officer they show putting his billy club back in his holsterbefore the shot goes off, goes to my same gym. Crazy!

Definitely sad incident. R.I.P to that dude.

i can see by the cops reaction how he MAY have not realized it was his gun ... if the kid was struggling and trying to get up then they could justify using ataser ... after all thats what tasers were implemented for, a non lethal means to subdue someone, not necessarily threatening, but not cooperating ... butobviously this was lethal and dude wasnt using his taser ... just a damn shame ...

cop should get at least 10 years for being careless ...

I was probably on that train with the same people, but got off at the stop before the stop the incident happened.

Even if he meant to reach for the taser....why? aren't tasers never to be used on someone's back/spine unless it is absolutely necessary? and itdidn't seem necessary at all..

Back
Top Bottom