ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

7.5-9.5 in SR are gone. Iggy's has been the slowest to run out of sizes compared to the other two.

Are the new colorways coming out in March since they got the 3 OGs now? I'm ready for new colors.

Last edited:
Just got home from work and look what just arrived...
smokin.gif

Mangos for me and the other as a v-day gift. woot.

Last edited:
Fedex and USPS deliver Saturday not UPS. I wonder if I will get them Monday with storm on east coast.

5.5 for my girl lol. never seen a shoe box so small before. haha. Both for $145 after everything. birdmanrub.gif

I called in and was able to get the 49.99 price from Zappos. They have the greatest customer service, if you weren't able to get the price earlier try again because the lady of the phone told me that they just received an email about "this problem." So I am sure by now that all the operators are aware of it. 

I was going to get a 2nd Iguana if i could for 50, but i'll pass. let those that havent had a pair get one. I am all Roshe'd out already. Plenty of pairs. many still DS and havent been worn

I called in and was able to get the 49.99 price from Zappos. They have the greatest customer service, if you weren't able to get the price earlier try again because the lady of the phone told me that they just received an email about "this problem." So I am sure by now that all the operators are aware of it. 

hope they just mark it down on site.

Considering copping all 3 pairs....worth it? Never owned a pair but have always wanted one.
definitely worth it. feel great, looks great. But thats how i feel about the original line and materials. Not so much on the premiums and wovens.
Same.  No interest in the newer joints.  I'm good with the originals.

Zappos for some reason didn't have my account set up as a VIP.  Called in and a rep took care of it.  Very nice reps.  Chick did not want to get off the phone though.  Making all kinds of small talk.
laugh.gif
   If they restock some of the smaller sizes I'll grab a few for family members and try and get the $49.99 price.

so now they got 10.5's in all 3? smh, gonna see if i can size swap my orders from yesterday before they ship.
Free returns so just send back whatever size you don't want. No need to worry. I think they might start shipping out soon so I don't think you could stop it

yeah i talked to a rep, they already shipped out but she said i could call and order my correct size for the same $49.99 price.

People should support zappos more. They really operate with the whole "customers are always right" concept. One of the best ecommerce business model.

I just called and the guy i spoke to adjusted the price for me, so keep trying guys. Can't wait to get my first pair of Iguanas!

i tried just now and they said they arent honoring that price anymore
Try with a different rep. Online chat if you've tried phone earlier and vice versa.

Just say something along the lines of, "I've been told by many friends that a price adjustment was able to be honored because it was within 24 hours." GL!

And co-sign to the customer service, where else would they wish this?

Alisha M.: I hope you get some soon!

:evil:..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom