ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone know exactly when End UK preorders start shipping for the Roshe? I got my Mango (V2) but I see some other places started sending early, I'm guessing around next week?

For the Bay Area folks. Not sure if posted already but Premier Boutique tweeted they got the Mint FB. And selling tomorrow at 11am, limit 1. Probably already ppl in line lol and smh.

Worn the mint fbs for the 2nd time, back to back. Got props from chicks and had some dude on the train thinking the soles glew in the dark. Overall great shoe the Yeezy hype kinda makes it more what then it is tho

Look at this :smokin

If you knew, why'd you withhold the information? Makes zero sense.
Do you want a cookie?
I told ppl via pm about this. The way it's been a witch hunt in here calling out ppl with low post counts and join dates, nobody would have believed me anyways.

My Top 12.....

There's only 12 colorways that matter.....IMO. Not counting women's colorways.

1. Sirens
2. Sport Reds
3. Mangos (don't own)

^^^^^ Top 3 overshadows anything else. :smokin

4. Squadrons
5. Mint FBs
6. Cybers
7. Crimsons
8. Black Sails
9. Tarp Greens
10. Iguanas
11. Calypsos (don't own)
12. Black/ Gammas

Those V2 Mangos can't come soon enough.

Last edited:
I told ppl via pm about this. The way it's been a witch hunt in here calling out ppl with low post counts and join dates, nobody would have believed me anyways.

I do agree that it's been ridiculous in this thread, but ID info would have been appreciated. It's not like you need to PM that information because you're afraid someones going to buy out the stock haha.

I may be a little stupid but how is this raping the resellers?  I'm really wondering btw... not trying to be a **** or anything lol
Cause that buyer aint buying. He's just increasing the auction prices And not paying

When has Nike done the RIGHT thing & gave the people what they want?

I bet you they'll make the ID option Roshe FB only. You can choose your colors but no OG mesh. Matter fact, I'm calling that now. :lol:

When has Nike done the RIGHT thing & gave the people what they want?

I bet you they'll make the ID option Roshe FB only. You can choose your colors but no OG mesh. Matter fact, I'm calling that now.
laugh.gif
great guess. My guess is a black or white option on soles (for now). 

iD info from A WHILE BACK

[COLOR=#red]
Many have asked/speculated about it several times over the past year and it indeed will come to pass. The Roshe Run will be part of the Nike ID family.

Early Summer '13 will bring 4 options each ror Men's and Women's. The first is a $110 pricepoint with a suede option and a mesh option with the second being a premium at $130 with Liberty Mesh or Suede.[/COLOR]

I was going to sleep on that city pack, but seeing that it is a QS, I need to get a pair :frown: There goes my squadron blue money. It takes me 2-3 weeks to earn enough money for 1 pair. And by earn, I mean save my lunch money. The struggle of being a sophomore in highschool. LOL, well, my top 5.
1. Iguanas
2. Black / Sails
3. Thunder Blues
4. Mangos
5. Sirens
It sucks being a big footer (size 13), I can never find my favorite cw's :frown: haha

Back
Top Bottom