ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just copped two sz10 Sport Reds from my local UO for retail..... dumb hyped. pics goin' up later today

Last edited:
If you're struggling to buy shoes, maybe you shouldn't buy them if you can't afford to spend and live comfortably... I never got the whole doubling up, buying everything that releases hype thing... Anyways, to those looking to save every penny, you can get 2.5% back through Ebates for UO

not struggling. bills are paid and i get paid on the first again so im good with "responsibilies" im just saying, a maxed out credit card is considered a bad situation and struggling for me... :lol: but now that my personal life has been discussed, thanks for the ebates tip. i have them and love using them but i ALWAYS forget to log in. like this morning i dropped 5 bills on ndc and wont get credit for any of it because i didnt click through ebates. sucks for me... i didnt know they had an offer with UO so i may use that!! thank you u have been repped.

corporate has mints call em.

(513) 771-0432

18 of each color.

BGjZUthCQAAEWJE.jpg

Last edited:
not struggling. bills are paid and i get paid on the first again so im good with "responsibilies" im just saying, a maxed out credit card is considered a bad situation and struggling for me... :lol: but now that my personal life has been discussed, thanks for the ebates tip. i have them and love using them but i ALWAYS forget to log in. like this morning i dropped 5 bills on ndc and wont get credit for any of it because i didnt click through ebates. sucks for me... i didnt know they had an offer with UO so i may use that!! thank you u have been repped.
Hmm, maxed out CC's are no good... Think about all that interest you're paying, and screw the coupon codes, you're ending up paying way more in the end... That is unless you're paying your balance in full each month, good luck with that!

Not sure if srs. These came out last week--decent amount of hype got these selling out in various locations quickly.

these arent available in store huh? i havent seen these anywhere.
Not gonna be the huge reading-the-thread bumper guy but this has been addressed a handful of times. Those are the squadrons with the the wrong stock photo. NDC is known for goofing on stock photos. This has been addressed, hope that helps though.

Not gonna be the huge reading-the-thread bumper guy but this has been addressed a handful of times. Those are the squadrons with the the wrong stock photo. NDC is known for goofing on stock photos. This has been addressed, hope that helps though.

Sorry bro. It's hard to sift through 45 pages of mint talk for one post. I really like those (in the photo)

Hey guys I don't know if this has been mentioned so excuse me if it has, but footaction has an amazing military discount.

Last edited:
Bruh I hope Nike makes 500,000 pairs of mints and they flood the market then out out a memo stating that there's no returns on them. Then all these bums can get stuck with 38 pairs each

Back
Top Bottom