ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

damn so your the guy who took them! i emailed him about that pair as well. 
frown.gif

My bad man..

passing on the flywires for retail.  if they end up on FNL and i can use some rewards, i'd probably cop

Does anyone else agree that the DFW design is totally ruining the simplicity and minimalism of the shoe? -___-
It's like it's not even a roshe anymore. No zen, no simplicity, (not to mention they cost a bill). I don't mean any disrespect to anyone who likes the DFW's. I'm just sayin' that nike already started ruining a classic.

Does anyone else agree that the DFW design is totally ruining the simplicity and minimalism of the shoe? -___-
It's like it's not even a roshe anymore. No zen, no simplicity, (not to mention they cost a bill). I don't mean any disrespect to anyone who likes the DFW's. I'm just sayin' that nike already started ruining a classic.
I get what youre saying. I just see it as an option. Personally I like it because it reminds me of a roshe and a flyknit put together
laugh.gif
 But I do feel you. I dont think they are gonna try to advance the shoe further and further from the original, Nike just trying to give us options so we spend more money probably
tongue.gif

I think Nike went off the classic path pretty quickly after the OG mesh came out with the wvns, nrgs, trails, mids, etc. But this still takes the cake for me for somehow being called a Roshe:

Respect your opinion. But ironically, I do like them for the fact that they still look sleek and simple with the Flywire design. Not a fan of the $100 price point, but I always thought Roshes in general were a value shoe -- I guess this just brings it closer to its true value.

Anyways, if anybody thinking about copping, DON'T SLEEP! I remember people sleeping on Sirens and Calypsos back in the day...

Proper Long Beach Just got all three colors of FW pack right now. All together they have all colors of dynamic flywire roshe run in stock. 

Footaction 34th NYC got a restock in the sport red ..and a few more iguanas today..if anyone missed out

Back
Top Bottom