ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Finishline stores are supposedly getting the hero blue and team red on friday if not then monday.

the bottom roshes...they look like a dark blue, they look real clean 
smokin.gif

Which colorway, out of the ones in stock everywhere, would go with khaki's and buttondown shirts the best?

-Mango V2 Soft Grey/Midnight Fog/Total Crimson

-Squadron Blue/Fiberglass/Sport Turquoise

-Tarp Green/Deep Smoke/Volt

-Blue Hero/Sail

-Team Red/Sail (If it's anywhere)

-WOVEN-Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering which colorway of Nike Roshe's I should get. I was deadset on getting the Iguana's, but they've been long since discontinued/out of stock.

My style is mainly street fashion/"hipster"ish. Think buttondown shirts, crewneck sweatshirts, varsity jackets, khaki's or jeans. I have a lot of earth tones (browns, greens) and a lot of blues. Only some red. Very rarely do I wear athletic apparel in public (sweatpants, basketball shorts). My current Nike selection would be Janoski's or Blazers.

Which colorway, out of the ones in stock everywhere, would fit my style best?

-Blue Hero/Sail

I'd say go for the V2's...the crimson contrasts well with earthtones and adds pop without being obnoxious.  It would likely sync up well with the specific colors you mentioned. 

My Team Reds finally came today. I have learned now that i have wide feets so staying true to size didn't work out for me.. Going to return these ASAP!!

Hope that the same colour will be up for grabs when i have returned my money from Nike.

Hey guys, I was wondering which colorway of Nike Roshe's I should get. I was deadset on getting the Iguana's, but they've been long since discontinued/out of stock.

My style is mainly street fashion/"hipster"ish. Think buttondown shirts, crewneck sweatshirts, varsity jackets, khaki's or jeans. I have a lot of earth tones (browns, greens) and a lot of blues. Only some red. Very rarely do I wear athletic apparel in public (sweatpants, basketball shorts). My current Nike selection would be Janoski's or Blazers.

-
Squadron Blue/Fiberglass/Sport Turquoise

-Blue Hero/Sail

Man, what?

I haven't picked up any of the new releases, Im probably the only one not feeling all these bright colors and crazy tiger camos with the non mesh like materials , Im looking forward to the the team reds, hopefully FNL restocks...

Too bad my team reds got cancelled. I'll just wait for a restock or in store. No thanks to any of those camos...

-Blue Hero/Sail

Boat shoes.

-
Squadron Blue/Fiberglass/Sport Turquoise

-Blue Hero/Sail

I realize this might come off as a bit harsh but how old are you? You asked for advice from a bunch if guys from various backgrounds, geographic locations etc for help, obviously you will get extremely mixed responses. Best advice is, wear what ever is is you want. Don't care so much about what others would wear. Some people on this thread range in age from early teens to well into their 40s+ do you really potentially want a 13 year old telling you how to dress? :smile:

Last edited:
I haven't picked up any of the new releases, Im probably the only one not feeling all these bright colors and crazy tiger camos with the non mesh like materials , Im looking forward to the the team reds, hopefully FNL restocks...
on the same boat as you.  attempted to purchase the team reds last week but my order got canceled.  ah well, wasn't meant to be. at this point, prob only gonna cop if i see them in stores

I'd say go for the V2's...the crimson contrasts well with earthtones and adds pop without being obnoxious.  It would likely sync up well with the specific colors you mentioned. 
I love the look, but do the mango's look pink?
Man, what?
Boat shoes.
LMAO wut.. buy what you like
I'm deadass amazed that you're essentially asking us to help dress you.
no, I just wanted advice, dang.
I realize this might come off as a bit harsh but how old are you? You asked for advice from a bunch if guys from various backgrounds, geographic locations etc for help, obviously you will get extremely mixed responses. Best advice is, wear what ever is is you want. Don't care so much about what others would wear. Some people on this thread range in age from early teens to well into their 40s+ do you really potentially want a 13 year old telling you how to dress?
smile.gif
Haha sorry guys, I just saw a Roshe thread and decided to ask. I'm pretty much flat out broke, so I just wanted to know which colorway was the most versatile. I normally wear skate shoes and stuff, so I don't really know much about wearing Nike's with all their neon colors haha. Probably gonna go with the Teal Wovens, anyways.

I love the look, but do the mango's look pink?

no, I just wanted advice, dang.

Haha sorry guys, I just saw a Roshe thread and decided to ask. I'm pretty much flat out broke, so I just wanted to know which colorway was the most versatile. I normally wear skate shoes and stuff, so I don't really know much about wearing Nike's with all their neon colors haha. Probably gonna go with the Teal Wovens, anyways.
its cool man.  dont sweat it just a little banter lol.  i would go for the v2s first, then team reds second

Which colorway, out of the ones in stock everywhere, would go with khaki's and buttondown shirts the best?

To be honest, ANY of those colorways would be fine with khakis and a buttondown.

It's all up to you if you wanna keep it subtle from head to toe or if you want something that'll contrast from the rest of your attire.

with the ones you have mentioned, i'd go: v2 > Squad > Team Red > Blue Hero > Wovens > Tarps.

again, that's me.

Back
Top Bottom