ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Im amazed no-one hit me up on the santa anita releases . Lmao well your loss (they even got iggys and crimsons fsr) whatevs .

I'm always on top of everything at Santa Anita...like it was said earlier everyone's focused on rarer pairs and the hype has died down a bit.

Just went to my local Macy's and the finishline in there had the black suede pack. I was a lil surprised to see them there

How much did you pay? Did you cop from JD sports directly?
I paid 108 I believe? If your order is £75+, you get free international shipping. The international shipping is £5 anyways, so I just picked up some of their socks to get free shipping. I ordered straight from them.
Here are the primary 2 reasons.

#1. not og mesh
#2. not $70. you probably paid over $100 for them....
I mean, I have pretty wide feet. So it might not be as restricting for people with normal feet. Since it's a UK exclusive, it's kind of expected to pay more than retail to get them if you're in the US. Kinda wanted it also because Dylan Raasch said he regretted not putting a navy pair into the OGs. Hahaha

I paid 108 I believe? If your order is £75+, you get free international shipping. The international shipping is £5 anyways, so I just picked up some of their socks to get free shipping. I ordered straight from them.
I mean, I have pretty wide feet. So it might not be as restricting for people with normal feet. Since it's a UK exclusive, it's kind of expected to pay more than retail to get them if you're in the US. Kinda wanted it also because Dylan Raasch said he regretted not putting a navy pair into the OGs. Hahaha

Did you buy TTS?

Also, just a fun fact, the sole isn't Sail, it's White, straight up White. I found that pretty cool. Hahaha just saying.

Really you guys like cw? I respect it but its so blaaaand . Like the antracite pair , just to plain a cw
that's what got me into roshes - the simplicity. now they've gone and released all kinds of crazy... leopard prints, camo, matrix, marble...

if they just released more colors of the OG mesh, i'd probably buy most of them, if not all. but easy pass on everything else

Picked up these bad boys for $52 off finishline. Finally a clean gray colorway for men
I got mine in yesterday. I really like them. The mesh isnt the OG mesh but it's just as comfortable in my opinion. Definitely the best non-OG mesh that I've experienced with roshes. Definitely recommend these.

Back
Top Bottom