ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Who was able to use the $20 off 100 coupon and stack $20 rewards card to it?

Comes to $84.99 for flyknits pretty good deal

im hoping these last till monday id cop a pair on discount at work and return my concepts pair. Wasn't expecting these to sit like this, giving me hope. 

I hate that FNL always gives that error. I tried to order this morning and no go. Anyone know how to fix that? I prefer ordering from them because of coupons and circle rewards..

Called unheard of for the NM FB's, altogether 117 shipped to Jersey. $2 more than End. Ah well. At least they'll be here sooner.

So are you saying you never received en email confirmation for your orders this morning?

I did get the email confirmation for both orders. Was just informed during customer service chat that the second order was put on hold for verification and if I didn't call them directly it would get canceled so I didn't want to risk it being canceled and called.

Just a heads up to you guys to check up on your FNL orders or they might cancel it.

Called unheard of for the NM FB's, altogether 117 shipped to Jersey. $2 more than End. Ah well. At least they'll be here sooner.
Actually I ordered my pair yesterday from END and the total was $116.95 and the tracking number says they will be here on Monday, so you only paid 5 cents more.

when y'all get your nm fbs in hand can you comment on fit? thanks! undecided if I should go with my normal size 11 or size up to an 11.5

Left a midnight fog roshe in my FNL cart. They emailed me a $20 off $120 coupon code saying I had something left in my cart. They want these gone! Hah. 

Glad these are sitting. Kind of want the red ones, but have to wait it out. 

Last edited:
Left a midnight fog roshe in my FNL cart. They emailed me a $20 off $120 coupon code saying I had something left in my cart. They want these gone! Hah. 

Well if you aren't gonna use it...my inbox is waiting...please lol

Same! I like that they said " Here's an extra push" and gave me the code!

I'm really surprised these are sitting. 

Back
Top Bottom