Samsungs about to takeover the game VOL Apple's already hearing them footsteps

Fall asleep with an android next to you when you wake up that thing gon be DEAD. Do the same thing with an iPhone and you're still going strong. Was late to work cause of this and had to return the S3.

Yeah man, my S2's battery is so bad. I limit / close apps all the time, never turn on 4g, turn off wifi when im not on a wifi network, limit screen brightness to 0-25%, etc, but the battery still sucks. Can't go more than like 5 hours without charging. :lol:

The battery on my iphone 4 is awesome, it would probably last me like 2 days on a full charge. I don't even have a charger at the house, the only time I charge it is in my car.

I can see the way people are interested in the S3 or the Galaxy in general, but for me it's iPhone all the way.. Just based on the connectivity between all the things I have made for an iPhone

Fall asleep with an android next to you when you wake up that thing gon be DEAD. Do the same thing with an iPhone and you're still going strong. Was late to work cause of this and had to return the S3.

"Why were you late for work today?"

"Oh sorry boss, my phone didn't wake me up. Don't worry, I'm switching to Apple so I'll never be late again".

Well the phone looks pretty cool.

The air swipe and tilt to scroll seem kind of unnecessary....same with like hover and control. I am not too sure how useful they will be. But the look away pause feature (assuming it works really well) seems cool. But if i want to play a music video and put the phone done.....and i don't want to watch it just listen....is it going to always pause it?

Hardware specs are nice. The dual camera and built in camera tool seem the most useful just for fun-play around with purposes.

Not too bad

I really didn't expect the s4 to deviate much from the s3. I mean they spent a ton of money marketing that thing so it's only right to make the s4 recognizable. I think the s5 is when they pull out their artillery and put the nail in the coffin for Apple.

Last edited:
I really didn't expect the s4 to deviate much from the s3. I mean they spent a ton of money marketing that thing so it's only right to make the s4 recognizable. I think the s5 is when they pull out their artillery and put the nail in the coffin for Apple.

LOL

lol and smh at this being more of an anti apple/iphone thread than a samsung thread.:smh:

i came in here to see what the fuss was about and hear ppl's reactions to the specs, see lots of vids, etc. and instead its a my phone is better than your phone thing.

I made the switch from iPhone5 to GS3 a few weeks ago.
I just downloaded the iPhone keyboard I was used to and I was good to go.
Battery is usually a deal breaker for me but they are about the same.

Having full customization without jailbreaking. :pimp:
Free music download. :pimp:

I look at an iPhone now and the screen seems so tiny. Haha

lol and smh at this being more of an anti apple/iphone thread than a samsung thread.:smh:

i came in here to see what the fuss was about and hear ppl's reactions to the specs, see lots of vids, etc. and instead its a my phone is better than your phone thing.

Blew mine when all I see is one photo with specs. That's the only thing I saw about this phone.

Everything else was people justifying their phone purchase

Just got the galaxy s3 and im already trying to sell/trade for a iphone 4s/5. Phone is not wack but its not for me, its really night and day. The features are outstanding but I realized im simple and the iphone just works for me. The iphone is so smooth, these captivate buttons are super annoying. 1 thing I absolutely love is beibg able to download albums and unzip them into the music player.

Just got the galaxy s3 and im already trying to sell/trade for a iphone 4s/5. Phone is not wack but its not for me, its really night and day. The features are outstanding but I realized im simple and the iphone just works for me. The iphone is so smooth, these captivate buttons are super annoying. 1 thing I absolutely love is beibg able to download albums and unzip them into the music player.

Welcome back.

Are the new features part of TouchWiz? So if I get a GSIV and I root, I'll lose them?

I've gone through 3 androids in 3 months.

Although I liked the time I had the GS3/Xperia S/Nexus 4 and they're no doubt technically superior devices, I always find myself using my phone less when I had the iPhone.

Not surprised he's fidgeting in his seat. Already seen four loyal apple stans I know move to s2 and s3 over the iPhone 5.

Best of both worlds is an Android phone, with an iPad. I couldn't be happier.

If you compare them side by side. There is literally nothing an iPhone does BETTER than an Android. Androids OS is very near desktop quality. However, the disconnect comes because 1.. you buy into an Phone, usually you'll buy into the Apple eco-system as a whole. 2- Apple products are simply functional art. Some folks go for the pretty blonde, that's somewhat dim. Somefolks go for the brunette with the banging body. Both accomplish the same tasks.

3. At the end of the day.. some individuals view item like the iPhone as "acceptance" items. They don't want to be the one "without".. So theyll purchase without any sort of comparison shopping. Same thing used to happen back in the day with EA sports titles vs. 2k.

My Note 2 is at 65% battery life right now and its been uncharged since 4:30 this morning. Played games,checked instagram,facebook, looked up some things on craigslist.

Battery life is untouchable on this phone

Pretty much. Losing only a quarter of the battery after browsing on 4g and adjusting fantasy hockey lines all morning... puedo

4 HR 15 min of heavyyyy use. 74% battt

Only "customizations" are window n transition scale to .5 // limit processes to 4 at a time // power saving // end tasks everytime I set it down

Question

Can you use Itunes or a program like that on your S4?
Only reason i keep my iphone is because of the podcasts

3. At the end of the day.. some individuals view item like the iPhone as "acceptance" items. They don't want to be the one "without".. So theyll purchase without any sort of comparison shopping. Same thing used to happen back in the day with EA sports titles vs. 2k.

This right here.

You be surprised how many people, especially early 20's people, can't think for their damn selfs. Ole follow the leader type fools.

Back
Top Bottom