San Antonio NT's Come in...

MERRY XMAS my sa fam. the bottom's been good. headed to my aunts in a bit, my cuban uncle is making lechon aka pork. gonna get white boy drunk with the famtonight. xmas day has been hangover day in my fam forever, we celebrate tonight. ill leaving waking up the next day and opening presents to jake... yall besafe. heres what i been wearing the last few days. huf x dvs huf 5 runner
28sqxi9.jpg

oh yeah i NEVER got a SU4 shirt
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
i had the money too
tongue.gif

I went to rolling oaks me n my brother got our pairs and rolled out. The look on cats face when they don't get their pairs cuz they wait til tha lastmin to show up is priceless to me.

What's up Cas? Looks like MIA is looking very x-masy! Anyways, 12 hours in the E.R. and it's good to be home.
380098617.jpg

man i dont understand what all the hype is about there overpriced and jb spend more money on making the box than the material on the shoe..
i just picked up a vnds pair for $200 and the quality is so much better

^^^Sup cesar, I assume you are talking about the 2000 retro XIs...
pimp.gif

Happy Holidays everyone...

are u serious?? Its always possible to find and get better price online on ebay for authentic SPace Jams... I rather sick with the O1' pair and pay 250..

here is Xmas EVE pic

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I got a pink snuggie from my future mother in law last night, it has been the highlight of my holiday so far.

Merry Christmas to the Sneaks Up family from myself and Lydiette. She wanted me to post a picture of her present/pick up.

^^ DOPE!!! ILL POST PIC LATER.WELL ITS FINALLY CHRISTMAS DAY , I WANNA WISH ALL OF MY FRIENDS MERRY CHRISTMAS. HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE AND DONT DRINK TOOMUCH!!! (JAKE)

^^^Nice stuff on previous page. Black/Red XIIs, Jewel AF1s, OG XVIIIs, Dons, and Is =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll play along...
2hi5oia.jpg

Noice stuff everybody... Hope you all had a blessed holiday...

Whats the plan for Sunday? Whats the riding situation?

For the other day, I didnt even put on any shoes today... lol

Back
Top Bottom