See...This Is why I Hate New York

The state of Florida>The State Of New York maybe

New York City on the other hand>all other cities except maybe LA.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Some of y'all need to re-evaluate your existences.

A regular mild mannered hood dude is abused by pigs on camera....and you get excited, run to NT to make a thread about New York being lame.

You don't hate New York...you hate your life.

Seek Jesus.
Word lol ya'll need to stay closer to Jesus
74725a1e8fa69681001a573fa7a9cbed43ed00f.gif

I hate to interrupt this bizarre measuring contest by talking about the actual video, but I think I have to. If you live in New York City chances are you havean undercover detective story or two. If you're white in New York City chances are your experience was nothing like this. Mine certainly wasn't.

In high school three white friends, one Yemeni friend, and I were driving around in our friend's mom's car when we stopped at the deli to buy a Dutch.We pulled over, the driver got out to go into the store after which he stopped to say hello to a known local dealer standing outside the bar next door. He gotback in the car, started it, and began to pull out. We were immediately stopped by an SUV full of guido DTs. They smelled beer on the underaged driver'sbreath and pulled him out of the car. They found weed in his pocket and pulled us all out of the car. They found a pipe in the back seat. After a series ofquestions, ("Is this ya mom's pipe, bro?" "So your mom smokes crack, bro?") I assume they came to the conclusion that the bag had notcome from the man outside the bar, and they decided to let us go. When we drove away we found the pipe in the back seat where they had found it, and the weedback in the driver's pocket.

NYelectric wrote:
I hate to interrupt this bizarre measuring contest by talking about the actual video, but I think I have to. If you live in New York City chances are you have an undercover detective story or two. If you're white in New York City chances are your experience was nothing like this. Mine certainly wasn't.

In high school three white friends, one Yemeni friend, and I were driving around in our friend's mom's car when we stopped at the deli to buy a Dutch. We pulled over, the driver got out to go into the store after which he stopped to say hello to a known local dealer standing outside the bar next door. He got back in the car, started it, and began to pull out. We were immediately stopped by an SUV full of guido DTs. They smelled beer on the underaged driver's breath and pulled him out of the car. They found weed in his pocket and pulled us all out of the car. They found a pipe in the back seat. After a series of questions, ("Is this ya mom's pipe, bro?" "So your mom smokes crack, bro?") I assume they came to the conclusion that the bag had not come from the man outside the bar, and they decided to let us go. When we drove away we found the pipe in the back seat where they had found it, and the weed back in the driver's pocket.
Yup.Like I said earlier.Change that skin tone it goes from harmless kids to immediate threat.Dudes talking about he shouldn't have had theweed on him have no clue.They don't need or look for much of a reason.This definitely isn't only a NY thing though.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

A regular mild mannered hood dude is abused by pigs on camera....and you get excited, run to NT to make a thread about New York being lame.

Seek Jesus.
Word lol ya'll need to stay closer to Jesus
74725a1e8fa69681001a573fa7a9cbed43ed00f.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
FL > NY.
Son.FL has the lamest dudes on earth.Why you think your women +*#+ any dudes that come visit?And that's just how alot of cops are.For some weed?Really?Change dudes skin color he probably would've walked off with a "be careful" and the cops telling him a story "back in my day....."

laugh.gif
my cousin was just telling me how she is sick of Florida dudes.

OP is ignorant.

That could've been any cop in any city.

Question tho: When are these pigs gonna stop?

No matter how many times they get caught on video, They're right back at...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
FL > NY.
Son.FL has the lamest dudes on earth.Why you think your women +*#+ any dudes that come visit?And that's just how alot of cops are.For some weed?Really?Change dudes skin color he probably would've walked off with a "be careful" and the cops telling him a story "back in my day....."

laugh.gif
YOUR COUSIN NEEDS ME ......MIAMI CHECKING IN & OUT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
FL > NY.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

do you have dreads?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Seek Jesus.

Unfortunately, this is true... Sorry OP

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
FL > NY.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

do you have dreads?

NO THATS A STEREOTYPE

YOU THINK EVERYBODY IN THE SOUTH TALKS SLUR & HAS DREADS WITH GOLDS
& IS LATE ON STUFF NAH NAH GET OUT OF HERE

MIAMI >>>

WE HATE WHEN YA FLY DOWN HERE FOR THAT ONE WEEKEND ALSO

PLUS IM CLEAN CUT WAVED UP

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Op you aren't gonna win this argument .. This one instance doesn't speak for the whole city but I still think NYC is lame but you can't tell these NYC dudes nothing...

The South in general > NYC
im sorry bruh, but I'm from the south and

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

You fail to realize that nobody cares about FL enough to make a post about it.

Sit down.
and that my friend is the ball game
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by fittednfresh

Op you aren't gonna win this argument .. This one instance doesn't speak for the whole city but I still think NYC is lame but you can't tell these NYC dudes nothing...

The South in general > NYC
im sorry bruh, but I'm from the south and

roll.gif

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
FL > NY.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

do you have dreads?

NO THATS A STEREOTYPE

MIAMI >>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Soo whens that new Rick Ross CD coming out?

NY>the world lol.

im kidding. but when will you guys see the argument of what city is the best is like a hamster running on a wheel it gets no where! of course everyone thinkstheir city/state is the best and most of the time there is nothing you can tell them to change their minds. no matter where they are from.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The state of Florida>The State Of New York maybe

New York City on the other hand>all other cities except maybe LA and Chicago.

Well put.

This is coming from a Canadian....but yo....FL is WACK....awful state with NUTHIN to offer.....except one thing -Miami....Miami is the only good thing about Florida....I've met the dumbest people ever, when I was living in Orlando...on a whole, Orlando has some of thedumbest people on Earth....not all, but 95% of em....

NY City....dudes are on they own $%!%....I don't buy it tho....all this swag is insecurity at its finest....but don't take my word

TORONTO > ALL (except when I'm in MIAMI and Chicago)

carlosdapaperboy wrote:
FL > NY.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

do you have dreads?

NO THATS A STEREOTYPE

MIAMI >>>

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Soo whens that new Rick Ross CD coming out?
THE BEST U CAN COME UP WITH ????

WHEN JAE MILLZ CD COMING OUT

WHEN PAP COMING OUT ?

WHEN SAGION COMING OUT ?

" everybody so mad at the south for (why)
Learn how to switch ya style up go southpaw( you can't)
If you didn't mean to say it what you open ya mouth for
better reason for me just to open ya scalp more (uh-huh)"

HEAR OUT JADA HE RIGHT

Originally Posted by TD The God

This is coming from a Canadian....but yo....FL is WACK....awful state with NUTHIN to offer.....except one thing - Miami....Miami is the only good thing about Florida....I've met the dumbest people ever, when I was living in Orlando...on a whole, Orlando has some of the dumbest people on Earth....not all, but 95% of em....

NY City....dudes are on they own $%!%....I don't buy it tho....all this swag is insecurity at its finest....but don't take my word

TORONTO > ALL (except when I'm in MIAMI and Chicago)
Nobody in Flordia like Orlando so I see why you don't like. Only thing Orlando has to offer is good shopping and a large supply of drunk whitegirls on Saturday night. Orlando second name is Herb Valley one of the lamest cities I have seen in my life. I would like to add Talley and Gaineville to thelist also. Other than those 3 lame cities Florida is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom