Social Anxiety?

no one responded to my question so I'm going to be asking it again ........... are there any prescription drugs you need for anxiety problem?
btw I scored a 101 on that test
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BANG

no one responded to my question so I'm going to be asking it again ........... are there any prescription drugs you need for anxiety problem?
nerd.gif

That's the kind of question you ask a trained professional (psychiatrist). Don't think NT would be much help.

scored a 42...I know I'm worse off than that.

Originally Posted by BANG

nerd.gif
Yes. There are medications that people take for anxiety. They usually take these meds in combination with therapy. Like the other poster who responded, you should probably get a consultation to find out what would work best for your specific situation.

Originally Posted by shinkuhadouken91

Originally Posted by Jking0821

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]54(fear) + 54(avoidance) = 108[/font]
[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif]Looks like i should see a shrink with you OP lolol.  [/font]

I avoid a lot of social situations that they listed.  Not because i am really in fear just because i dislike people.  I know i am introverted though.  I make calculated decisions with everything in my life.  So I avoid a lot of these situations because in my head i can conclude that they will minimally benefit my day/life.  I only interact when i find it to be completely beneficial to me and to my counterpart.  I don't see anything wrong with that....apparently Dr. Liebowitz does. 
laugh.gif
mild sociopathic symptoms? just askin,  don't take it personal

anyways, scored a 23...come at me bro
glasses.gif
I think so to an extent
laugh.gif
 I am not a pathological liar (or am i 
laugh.gif
) and i am a responsible adult.  People are too wrapped up with "whats wrong with me".  I don't believe in any of this Social Anxiety Disorder or ADD stuff.  I wake up every day and enjoy life.  It is what it is.  Every day i strive to do what makes me happy.    

Scored a 67... i feel for all my fellow doods with anxiety. is the only way to beat it is to just push forward? ive been doing that but it still feels the same. smh. bout to pay up for a psycharatrist and the meds.:smh:

I'm in between "Marked Social Phobia" and "Severe Social Phobia" 89-90. Had this been 4-5 years ago I'd probably have 110+ or something. I believe I've gone a long way since then though. I used to not like talk at all literally.

Last edited:
i came in thinking i had hella anxiety and scored a 48....says i dont have anxiety... :lol: :pimp:

i hope the rest of yall get better with SA... :smh: my bro scored in the high 60s...dude barely goes outside anymore.

OP your def not in that boat alone. While I scored an 18 on that test you posted there are some situations that I'm severe in. Don't let a score knock you. I would say read some uplifting books to get to know yourself better. A lot of these things you describe are from the ego. Look into how to handle that part of yourself.

38(fear) + 30(avoidance) = 68

just got back on the medicated train this week. hopefully this score will go down soon.

Your score:

25(fear) + 11(avoidance) = 36

You do not suffer from social anxiety.

Get a sales job that your life depends on......

If you have a family to support...even better.

Your social anxiety will disappear over time, because you will do what you have to do to provide and be successful. 
smokin.gif

Your social anxiety will disappear over time, because you will do what you have to do to provide and be successful. :smokin

Been thinking about this. Basically forcing myself to adapt, gotta break out of this shell

Your score:

30(fear) + 28(avoidance) = 58
You have moderate social anxiety.

Thought I'd have it way worse.

Last edited:

Your social anxiety will disappear over time, because you will do what you have to do to provide and be successful. 
smokin.gif
I've also been meaning to do this. Wanted to work at Bath and Body being that dude that sells lotion outside the store. Would help me

improve my communication skills and my game with the  females.

just throw yourself to the wolves. srs.

what is the point of living if youre not the best version of yourself. youre just taking up space.

Back
Top Bottom