System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

* goes to try them on and compare next to my other ones..... *

edit:

Nah, same size as my ones from this year i've recently bought..

For those trying to figure out sizes I'm 6'2 and I copped an XL and they fit perfectly IMO ( right under knee ).. Pic was taken with them all the way up on my waist.

2ugcpb4.jpg

Originally Posted by NOVAnation

anybody know where you can find the villanova shorts at a cheaper price? been looking for a while now

how much is "cheaper"...?

you want SOD? hyperlite? replicas? i can prob find you some around 30-40.. but the logo isn't sewn on..

just something cheaper than 60 for the hyperelites lol.. i got some texas hyperelites and was able to use the vip discount.. but then again i live in texas so HOH was fully stocked on it.. if you can find it for 30-40 that would be greatly appreciated

If you have stores around you that carry them just wait a little they will start marking them down. Every store around here that carries hyperelites has had them at 40-50% off for a couple weeks now.

Plus you can try Footlocker and stack that with the current discount coupons they have running.

My modest collection...
iclbw0.jpg

Also those 'away' Team USA's are a SM would anyone like to trade for them? Bought at store and they fit but they just fit a little to tight for my liking. I would really like a M or L in them but am open to any other trades in a M or L.

Originally Posted by henz0

For those trying to figure out sizes I'm 6'2 and I copped an XL and they fit perfectly IMO ( right under knee ).. Pic was taken with them all the way up on my waist.

2ugcpb4.jpg
Supporting Conley, eh?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Nah I just liked the look of em. No fan hood here when it comes to what im wearing for the most part..

I def wouldnt wear anything osu football tho
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

my blacks came in and man.... now all i need ar ehte golds =[

You talking bout the Washington joints? If so i only seen those for sell as GAME WORN's 

yeah the washington joints.... i'm trying ot see if my buddy could tlak to his friends on the squad and get me some of those golds

Originally Posted by scoot14422

2z71i13.jpg

15gf9m0.jpg
made in USA
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
are any more of these made in the us or are those gamers?

anyone know where i can find black florida st. authentics? do they have hyper elites or getting new unis?

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

Originally Posted by scoot14422
made in USA
are any more of these made in the us or are those gamers?

anyone know where i can find black florida st. authentics? do they have hyper elites or getting new unis?
naw...... they are regular S.O.D. material and the same style they have had for a few years.

this thread attracted me to this forum. its only right if my first post is in this thread. jus gotta say appreciate all the information and opinions in this thread bout the shorts. been building my collection hopefully i can post my pics soon. and yea cold wash but i leave it in the dryer but not too long.

Back
Top Bottom