System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

is it the yellow ones witht he cartoon duck on the right upper hip? cant wait for those it was too 
pimp.gif

Anyone know if Nike is going to push out some more new shorts around the tourney? Or are the mid-majors the new things for this year?

Yeah, those yellow ones with the Fighting Duck on the side. Hope OU makes the tourney so we can get anothe look at those!

I've got everything from the old mesh shorts dating back to 2003 (first pair ever was Paul Pierce version of KU) to the new materials (picked up gold Purdue the other day which are AWESOME) -- I like them all. Some models are a little long on me (Jumpman G-Towns from 07-08), but for the most part I'm a fan.

Originally Posted by BIz3520

Scored the new Butler shorts and St. John's -- both are tight. Pushes my collection to 44. Working on pics.

Anyone see the new Oregon shorts the other night?
44?  I thought I had a lot.  I'm probably around there too.  Looking to pickup some Miami and Grey Oregon shorts soon.  Waiting for some new styles to pop up for march madness like last year.

Some people collect stamps, I collect college hoops shorts! Started collection in 2003 and still going strong! Has become an expensive hobby but totally worth it. Grey Kansas State are on the top of my wish list -- hoping the kiddos come through on Father's Day with that pair!

No team issued. Very curious how you guys get your hands on those? Ebay maybe? Or do you have connections with the big boys at schools? Would definitely add a pair or two to my wishlist but a bit unsure about how to find them.

No team issued. Very curious how you guys get your hands on those? Ebay maybe? Or do you have connections with the big boys at schools? Would definitely add a pair or two to my wishlist but a bit unsure about how to find them.

both......... and you cant just stop at one (or two). 
wink.gif

Tried on the Platinum Elites at Willowbrook HOH earlier, the UCONN ones, looked sick in person and are considerably thin but they are super comfy. Shorts are insanely light like you aren't wearing any. Didn't have my coupon for the $25 off $100 so I am prolly gonna order my first pair of elites tonight from FTL
pimp.gif

I was on the fence for about a week about the UNC Platinum Elites. Just went ahead and ordered with eastbay coupon. Glad I did, I love them. They are super thin but I knew that if I didn't get them, I'd totally regret it once they were sold out. 

Originally Posted by krcochran

anyone know what material the marquette shorts on eastbay are made of?
If you reply back with the product number of the shorts you are looking at, we can get someone to check on this for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

i've got the Marquette shorts...they are hyperelite material (just like the rest of the Nike College Twill today), but I'm guessing they aren't as thin as the platniums. Sounds like those are really light. Solid choice if you go with MU, I've got the yellow ones and they are solid.

I've got SJU too just can't figure out how to post pics on here...any recos? Doesn't look like Nike is debuting any new shorts for the tourney, anyone heard otherwise?

i've got the Marquette shorts...they are hyperelite material (just like the rest of the Nike College Twill today), but I'm guessing they aren't as thin as the platniums. Sounds like those are really light. Solid choice if you go with MU, I've got the yellow ones and they are solid.

I've got SJU too just can't figure out how to post pics on here...any recos? Doesn't look like Nike is debuting any new shorts for the tourney, anyone heard otherwise?

Upload the picture to a site (Tinypic, Imageshack, Imgur).  Then reply in this thread.  Click the smiley face button above, click Add from URL, and copy and paste the direct image link in.

Originally Posted by John Sterling

Man I got my eyes on three pairs just hoping for a eastbay sale soon.

You try footlocker? U can use the $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 B-Day coupon posted in the coupon thread. I used it on a pair of Dukes/Michigan States which will be in tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thethrill909

You try footlocker? U can use the $10 off $50 or $25 off $100 B-Day coupon posted in the coupon thread. I used it on a pair of Dukes/Michigan States which will be in tomorrow
pimp.gif

Thanks didn't think of that. Going to choose two of the away Kentuckys St Johns or the grey Georgetowns. Got my St Johns shorts from the team so I might just pick the other two.

Originally Posted by thethrill909

pimp.gif

Thanks didn't think of that. Going to choose two of the away Kentuckys St Johns or the grey Georgetowns. Got my St Johns shorts from the team so I might just pick the other two.

No prob. The Georgetowns are pretty nice, thought about getting them but I decided to go with the Michigan States instead. Next 2 pickups will prolly be the black Georgetowns and black or navy Gonzaga ones. Also picked up the Uconn platinums the other day at HOH but I am debating as to whether to return them based off of how the Dukes/Mich St. feel as they are my first SOD shorts purchased.

Back
Top Bottom