Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

The box is no different bruh...you're acting like these white chicks got gold coming out the box. 

Anton you remind me of this Nigerian dude who only dates white chicks...most African dudes I know who hit up these Law and Medical schools have that same mentality.

On top of that they consider themselves better than American blacks...go figure.

More power to you bruh but it makes sense now. 

Last edited:
Quote where I said this, I'll wait.
laugh.gif

You do know there are different levels of obesity right?
I also never said anything about jlo or kim k, I just said in those pictures you choose regular pics of them looking extra sloppy and compared it to an airbrushed pic. Blatantly putting words in my mouth.
laugh.gif
you said she is borderline obese... and bbw...first it was no way tahiry is a size 6 and she clearly is in double digit sizes... then when i posted proof... matter fact said it and said ducktales...then when i proved it you str8 up moonwalked your statement and said oh...well um . also said no way jlo etc... is the same size as her and showed you they the exact same measurements weight and height... then it was oh one is airbrushed etc.... then you said oh beyonce is nice size....5'7 135...then turned around and said katie upton 5'10 120 is fat... Then said some bs of oh its because she is a model so i expect her to be skinnier and my scale varies based on occupation.btw katie as far as size wise is smaller then all the other sports illustrated models minus 33d breast of course... so again you really making no sense...unless youre saying all model are obese...and huge seeing katie is smaller then them all. Or maybe you have some swimsuit models none of the rest of the world now of... the 5'10 98lbs models?

Then said oh well tahiry is a few lbs from being monique... who is shorter and weight 135lbs more...um 135 isnt a lbs away...hell isnt a few lbs away.... to say two ppl who height the same and one is 135 heavier look strikingly close to the same size...man lol...

ok meaning....still doesnt change the fact... hell served active duty military and been and lived around the world....so...gold star for you...what does that mean...really nothing by your standards considering im older and been in more of diverse and different environments then you...my view considerably holds more weight no pun.

still precious and jlo are nowhere near the same...in size. you saying so is str8 up on some black women who arent built athletic...or like media driven preception of white beauty...is morbid obese is some sort of hangup...never knocked taste at all so dont really see your point... kinda off track and has nothing to do with much of anything.. and hell my girl is korean... dated all races all around the world... still wouldnt say 5'7 125 white with no butt is in shape nice... 5'7 125 with butt black...is on some tipping the scales... bbw women needs to get lifted out the bed with a crane.

I mean the ole i aint from the hood i went on a few family trips where white folks were majority... i stayed in the hood a few years... which i doubt but i digress..and im in school so im diverse angle and so far from sterotypical black folks...im diverse im open minded bs.. is foolish.and might usually hold weight with some black folks..but by virtue of being older and more experience in living life.. seen more been more did more. so that angle to justify the foolishness really is a dead end with me. JUST SAYING

You views hold NO weight whatsoever. You can see the world and pick up ignorant views from all your experiences. I was simply responding to this notion that I somehow grew up in a white picket fence my whole life. I wish. :lol:

Where did I say they were the same size? Where are these phantom posts where i keep saying this.

I'm very not open minded when it comes to weight, sue me. :\ If more people had this strict a stance on it, black people wouldn't be dying of strokes and heart attacks at the rate they are. I love my black women slim and in shape.

Last edited:
you said she is borderline obese... and bbw...first it was no way tahiry is a size 6 and she clearly is in double digit sizes... then when i posted proof... matter fact said it and said ducktales...then when i proved it you str8 up moonwalked your statement and said oh...well um . also said no way jlo etc... is the same size as her and showed you they the exact same measurements weight and height... then it was oh one is airbrushed etc.... then you said oh beyonce is nice size....5'7 135...then turned around and said katie upton 5'10 120 is fat... Then said some bs of oh its because she is a model so i expect her to be skinnier and my scale varies based on occupation.btw katie as far as size wise is smaller then all the other sports illustrated models minus 33d breast of course... so again you really making no sense...unless youre saying all model are obese...and huge seeing katie is smaller then them all. Or maybe you have some swimsuit models none of the rest of the world now of... the 5'10 98lbs models?

Then said oh well tahiry is a few lbs from being monique... who is shorter and weight 135lbs more...um 135 isnt a lbs away...hell isnt a few lbs away.... to say two ppl who height the same and one is 135 heavier look strikingly close to the same size...man lol...

I said this? Where the quotes at?

The Kate Upton thing is strictly from a aesthetic perspective, the extra weight is not a good look on her.

People need to realize a BMI over 30 makes you obese. NT thick = obese in a lot of cases. With how fat this country is a BMI of 30 doesn't stick out much but it technically is obese

Precious is probably morbidly obese.
agreed...but no way is jlo...lol or kim k... or tahiry..... they arent even obese. that dude seriously must got played for a lame all his life by black chicks with butts...and vowed a lifelong vengence of any black women not built like jennifer anniston is in the size and skin complexion is whales...

i bet some trina built women str8 had him on some sucker status... and lil becky showed some love. wouldnt be surprise ole dude from ga somewhere...

The box is no different bruh...you're acting like these white chicks got gold coming out the box. 

Anton you remind me of this Nigerian dude who only dates white chicks...most African dudes I know who hit up these Law and Medical schools have that same mentality.

On top of that they consider themselves better than American blacks...go figure.

More power to you bruh but it makes sense now. 

Who the hell said I ONLY date white chicks. They are just my preference, but it doesn't mean there aren't black girls that I find attractive. I have a thing for black girls who look like Kelly Rowland.

View media item 273945

Dudes in here getting their panties up in a bunch cause I don't think this is fit.

View media item 273955

Last edited:
agreed...but no way is jlo...lol or kim k... or tahiry..... they arent even obese. that dude seriously must got played for a lame all his life by black chicks with butts...and vowed a lifelong vengence of any black women not built like jennifer anniston is in the size and skin complexion is whales...

i bet some trina built women str8 had him on some sucker status... and lil becky showed some love. wouldnt be surprise ole dude from ga somewhere...

If this happened to me in real life, all the confidence I have in myself as a human being would instantly vanish. :lol:

Son you and most of the African dudes I know with advanced degrees have that same preference.

Trina built women? 

Man I'm done...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just googled pics, she's
devil.gif

devil.gif
just proved my point she is 5'2 125lbs... beyonce roughly same size... 5 inches taller... and tahiry 5 lbs heavier... and 5 inches taller...

so basically your saying white women 5'2 125 is slim perfect fit...5'7 130 is obese and fat...come on man you know how clown you sound... only real difference one carries there bigness in their breast... with lalyla being 33dd's and tahiry in her butt. SO like i said take 2 women make one white give her huge boobs she is nice... take that same size black women...give her huge butt and she is fat. You said it i didnt this is you beasting saying she smoking hot.

Who the hell said I ONLY date white chicks. They are just my preference, but it doesn't mean there aren't black girls that I find attractive. I have a thing for black girls who look like Kelly Rowland.

Dudes in here getting their panties up in a bunch cause I don't think this is fit.
and her weight size is similiar to tahiry its just she is bigger uptop... again... like i said your preference for big uptop over backside doesnt make one women obese and the other slim fit and perfect.

5'8 128 really isnt much of a difference then 5'7 135...just saying... but im sure youll say oh well 7 lbs makes all the difference and can make a person go from fit in shape perfecct to borderlie bbw status obese...clowns kill me

View media item 273945

View media item 273955

The difference between class and trash, built and sloppy

Son you and most of the African dudes I know with advanced degrees have that same preference.

Trina built women? 

Man I'm done...:lol:

LOL A lot of my Nigerian friends with advanced degrees don't have that preference. At this point people are just saying stuff just to say it. A friend of mine an NTer who is also Nigerian could cosign this. :lol: My infatuation with white women is not the norm in Nigerian circles, although a good number of us date outside our race I wouldn't call it the "norm" by any chance.

If this happened to me in real life, all the confidence I have in myself as a human being would instantly vanish.
laugh.gif
no but it would have a person saying oh two women same size height just one is white and carries it in her breast and the black girl in her butt... and makes him think the white girl is perfect and fit inshape...and the black one is tipping the scales and bbw status...and them having this i love me white women they are the holy grail of life existence.

Oh wait you are doing this go figure.

and her weight size is similiar to tahiry its just she is bigger uptop... again... like i said your preference for big uptop over backside doesnt make one women obese and the other slim fit and perfect.

5'8 128 really isnt much of a difference then 5'7 135...just saying... but im sure youll say oh well 7 lbs makes all the difference and can make a person go from fit in shape perfecct to borderlie bbw status obese...clowns kill me

lol first off Tahiry is like 5ft1, 5ft2. Dudes over here adding inches to height to improve the BMI. Kelly Rowland works out and it shows, Tahiry does not.

BDW muscle weighs more than fat, and I highly doubt tahiry is rly 130 lbs. It says 135 on her website but even that's a stretch.

Last edited:
Notice I said the ones I know with advanced degrees...

Nice how you pick the most unflattering pic of ol girl to compare with Kelly.

no but it would have a person saying oh two women same size height just one is white and carries it in her breast and the black girl in her butt... and makes him think the white girl is perfect and fit inshape...and the black one is tipping the scales and bbw status...and them having this i love me white women they are the holy grail of life existence.

Oh wait you are doing this go figure.

The only place Tahiry and Layla El could be the same size is the moon. Layla is 5ft3 115 pounds according to wiki.

Notice I said the ones I know with advanced degrees...

Nice how you pick the most unflattering pic of ol girl to compare with Kelly.

I was also talking about the ones with advanced degrees....which is like 80 percent of Nigerians. Maybe you should get out and meet more Nigerians. My views on women and love for white girls is not representative of the entire country.

Goes to find unflattering pic of Kelly. U acting like the pic I posted was airbrushed like Tahiry's model pics.

.....I couldn't find any, she's just bad. shrugs. :lol:

View media item 274058

I just wanna bite her lips. :smokin

Last edited:

The Kate Upton thing is strictly from a aesthetic perspective, the extra weight is not a good look on her.
i dont think you realize how skinny 5'10 120 lbs is... not to mention she is 34dd... and that cindy crawford...christie brinkley rachel hunter were all around a size 6 which is waaaaaaaaaaay bigger then katie size 0...so i guess you found no models attractive then? Damn what magazine you be looking at cokehead illustrated... the belemic gazette. what models do you find not fat. So elle mcpherson is fat too seeing in her prime was bigger then katie lol. at a size 4-6 throughtout her career. granted she 6ft tall which is a huuuuuger difference in height compared to ****** katie at 5'10...lol

Id like to see these models famous ones of which you speak who are below a size 0...

Man Kelly is slim with mad make up...and looks like a horse in the face.

But you know what? Would still smash just like I would Trina...

Like I said box is box...they all get treated the same.

White women can spot a sucka too.

i dont think you realize how skinny 5'10 120 lbs is... not to mention she is 34dd... and that cindy crawford...christie brinkley rachel hunter were all around a size 6 which is waaaaaaaaaaay bigger then katie size 0...so i guess you found no models attractive then? Damn what magazine you be looking at cokehead illustrated... the belemic gazette. what models do you find not fat. So elle mcpherson is fat too seeing in her prime was bigger then katie lol. at a size 4-6 throughtout her career. granted she 6ft tall which is a huuuuuger difference in height compared to ****** katie at 5'10...lol

Id like to see these models famous ones of which you speak who are below a size 0...

Kate Upton isn't fat but when she puts on a little weight it seems like it goes straight to back fat whichi isn't a good look on a swimsuit model

I've never found Tahiry attractive. Wouldn't say she looks like Precious or Monique but she definitely isn't "fit". Look at any non airbrushed / photoshoped pic of her and anyone can see that, just my opinion.

cindy-crawford-autographed-8x10-photo-sports-illustrated-swim-suit-model-1-t381898-500.jpg

Christie+SI+fave.jpg
06_extra06_rromijn_01.jpg

all bigger in size weight etc... then katie upton... im sorry if katie is fat...what are they? To say these women are iuno what you would say seeing as they are 6 sizes larger then her.... in the waist... and 10-15 or so lbs heavier... they must be shamooo to you. Im sorry but sports illustrated..the world and your beloved white ppl dont even agree with you on this one. You might want to retract that katie is fat for a model remark...you might loose your white card pass on that one.

Kate Upton isn't fat but when she puts on a little weight it seems like it goes straight to back fat whichi isn't a good look on a swimsuit model

I don't think he understands my point about upton. Dude is basically arguing nothing to that point. She isn't "fat" by weight, she just put on weight and it makes her look weird now. Some people don't do well with added weight and she's one of them, it's rather unsightly.

There are women who are bigger in size and weight than Upton who are simply in better shape (no saggy up and weird love handles).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom