Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

Well, for the most part the average girl aren't shaped like these girls you see on instagram.

So i doubt anyone here is smashing a chick who is actually thick.

I don't give none of these thirsty eauxs attention. That's what they want. Pretend they don't exist and watch the money pile up. 

She is kinda manly though. With that pose, the gloves, little to no make-up etc...

But, I prefer that over FAT any day of the week.

You don't have to be super muscular to be fit if you're a girl. Fit girls have perky round bottoms, thick (tight) thighs,perky boobs with small waists and toned, tight arms.

View media item 274417

My girl :smokin

My man assumes, fit in a girl=OD 6 pack and biceps. My girl Kelly Rowland makes fitness videos and even she doesn't have a well defined 6 pack but her abdomen is def toned. :lol:

Last edited:
yea but its tight firm...one would say even muscular...and layla is the same way.... i really dont see the rolls multiple chins etc.... not much of a difference in size except the breast...which one is bigger... and the butt in which one is firm/muscular and the other is fat.... which again to say a single part on a person body makes their whole body fat is crazy talk...

No airbrush is hiding tahiry double chins...cause she dont have them... aint hiding flabby arms... doesnt have them... back rolls and multiple jelly rolls cause she dont have them... only place i see fat is hips inner thighs and buttocks... which is airbrushed... which is one area of the entire body. to say if you arent athletic your fat its just wrong and dont make any kinda sense. Not being athletic doesnt = fat... i like her build and i like like i said a jillian micheals build but have enough sense and reason to not say if you aint similiar built to them you fat is just crazy talk.btw letaoya still looks better..... 

There is nothing tight or firm about Tahiry, her vagina included. She is just fat, I'm sure the skin in her inner thigh is sloughing off from all the friction. :x

Meh LeToya works out, I'm ok with people saying she looks great. :smokin I'd personally take Kelly over her if I had the choice, but both are :smokin

Last edited:
Uncle Rukus is trolling as Anton hard. Why does it have to be stipulations on who likes what?. For someone to be as "educated" as Anton, he has 0 common sense. Im not trying to go at Anton as this is just a message board, but dude you obviously have real insecurities about your self.

Every debateable thread that you post in results in the race card being played. At first I thought you "rustled" jimmy's just for kicks, but now i see you are obviously serious about how you feel regarding certain race issues. It would suck walking through life with the outlook you have.

Uncle Rukus is trolling as Anton hard. Why does it have to be stipulations on who likes what?. For someone to be as "educated" as Anton, he has 0 common sense. Im not trying to go at Anton as this is just a message board, but dude you obviously have real insecurities about your self.

Every debateable thread that you post in results in the race card being played. At first I thought you "rustled" jimmy's just for kicks, but now i see you are obviously serious about how you feel regarding certain race issues. It would suck walking through life with the outlook you have.

I am a little insecure about the weight I've gained recently. :\ I'm thick.

I guess I'm Uncle Ruckus in that episode where he fell in love with the black chick.

Debating fat women=race issue? See that's the problem, it shouldn't be ok for black women or ANY woman to be fat. It would be one thing if I called a black woman fat and a white woman with the same build skinny, we've already established in this thread I aint about that life either. It carries health risks word to metabolic syndrome being an epidemic in the black community. Denial KILLS!!!! :D

View media item 274633

I love the psychoanalysis people put others through when they don't agree with them. Yo you don't like a beard on your women? Your life must suck, you prolly got molested by a woman with a beard growing up. GTHOOHWTBS. :lol:

Last edited:
Women barely tell their bestfriends their real weight. Do you honestly think the Internet will know? That's like the Internet postings of celebrity Net Worth. It's an educated guess, but not necessarily accurate.

so in reality she's probably 155-160.

I already made this point several times. Dudes really think she's 135? Maybe in the weightlessness of outerspace, but she aint no damn 135. :lol:

Last edited:
^ Why are you worried about us Dudes though?

View media item 274581

Because you guys are part of the same community that I am, so I worry about my brethren. Its not healthy to argue just for the sake of arguing. I mean, thats what you guys are doing. Theres no way you really believe you're going to change anyone's opinion about women on an internet forum. Also, I KNOW you're not worried about your opinion causing you to lose respect of our fellow NTers. That would be lame.

Also that "why you worried about other dudes" rebuttal is lame, tired and elementary.

She is kinda manly though. With that pose, the gloves, little to no make-up etc...

But, I prefer that over FAT any day of the week.

You don't have to be super muscular to be fit if you're a girl. Fit girls have perky round bottoms, thick (tight) thighs,perky boobs with small waists and toned, tight arms.
but what makes her not fat... same weight.... again its just where the weight is porportioned... you prefer it in muscle throught the body....someone else might prefer in in the chest game...someone else might prefer it in the butt.... but considering weight and all no matter where you put it outside of all stomach it still isnt fat... or heavy.

No if you take someone like a monique with her weight.... no matter how you place it she still would be fat...and even this chick is athletic...and looks to be professional or semi professional athlete and is close to having a 4/6 pack stomach...still a preference.... and like i said those women a tahiry arent even close to the same build...and not being fit muscular doesnt equate to being fat.... and thats pretty much what your saying... if your not in athletic build youre fat... there is a amount of grey area and a scale... from fit olympic shape/personal trainer and precious... its not oh well if you dont look like this:

Resistance-Training-Women.jpg
 then you fat and look like this...
m224939501.jpg

and thats basically what you are saying there is plenty of body sizes shapes and builts between the two

Anton no matter what tho those women are still ashamed to be seen with you and dont want anyone to find out they ever even talked to you..

you think these  girls would stand up for you after their dad and brother catches you sneaking into their window?? 
laugh.gif

Anton no matter what tho those women are still ashamed to be seen with you and dont want anyone to find out they ever even talked to you..

you think these  girls would stand up for you after their dad and brother catches you sneaking into their window?? 
laugh.gif

LOL I'm sure other people's perceptions have stopped the millions of black male, white women couples on this planet. Barack Obama wouldn't exist if his parents cared. Asian parents are even less accepting but that didn't stop my black friend who just got married to an had a kid with a Japanese girl. Besides I'm a cornball brother, I'm a little easier for some white parents to swallow (half-serious). I don't know what backwoods Mississippi county you are from, but my black friends and I openly PDA white women in public without getting lynched. I get more dirty looks from black women to be honest. :lol:

BDW I know better than to sneak into windows, I aint getting shot by some old white dude that is in the NRA..

Last edited:
To be fair this is clearly what Tahiry is going to look like in 2 years if she doesn't hit the gym. Some women pack all the weight around their butt, thighs and vagina. The fact that her upper body is smaller doesn't mean she aint overweight. That's the point we've been tryna make to shoeless.
i doubt it considering jennifer lopez had the same build and slightly heavier in her younger selena days.... now at 42 what about 20 years later...and she looks nothing like the pic you posted.

I mean you may see that women and jlo and say they could past for twins minus the skin color...but anybody without a openly bias and preference for a certain type size and race wouldnt see that jlo and say damn she could be a stunt double for one of her videos/movies.

Last edited:
i doubt it considering jennifer lopez had the same build and slightly heavier in her younger selena days.... now at 42 what about 20 years later...and she looks nothing like the pic you posted.

I mean you may see that women and jlo and say they could past for twins minus the skin color...but anybody without a openly bias and preference for a certain type size and race wouldnt see that jlo and say damn she could be a stunt double for one of her videos/movies.

WTH are you ranting about right now? :lol: Tahiry is still fat.

View media item 274725

View media item 274726
View media item 274728

Tahiry has never had a body that looks like this, in her dreams. There are pics of JLO looking chunky but like Beyonce you can tell she makes an effort to keep things as tight as possible. At 42 JLO looks better than Tahiry.

At the Grammys in 2011

View media item 274731
At her peak, JLO was a fit girl with a big butt. This was before the butt craze where women kept pushing the limits to look like Nicki Minaj by gettign surgery and eating donuts.

Last edited:
damn even at 60 or however old she is now and after having twins J.Lo still looks a whole lot better than these  vixens or w/e they are calling themselves nowadays.

i dont mind a chick with some meat but these chicks have mad cellulite are covered in ugly tattoos and have big ol bellys full of rapper semen,

these girls make it no secret that they sex for money or suck a dude off with some type of fame to get a "reality show" 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom