Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

I mean if I'm going to meat Sarah's parents in the Hamptons, and I really like her it behooves me to keep my goon alter-ego aka stinkmeaner, in check. Dudes behave their best when they go to meet parents, black or otherwise. :lol:

Last edited:
I mean if I'm going to meat Katie's parents in the Hamptons, and I really like her it behooves me to keep my goon alter-ego in check. Dudes behave their best when they go to meet parents, black or otherwise. :D

That's when you are a daddy that don't want your future son in law to compete with you for dominance in that ladies life.

Not all fathers are comfortable with passing their daughters off to men who want to be subordinates.

A real man knows he's not gonna be around forever and setting his beloved daughter up with a safe guy that doesn't intimidate the fathers manhood is a fail move.

Last edited:
WTH are you ranting about right now?
laugh.gif
Tahiry is still fat.

Tahiry has never had a body that looks like this, in her dreams. There are pics of JLO looking chunky but like Beyonce you can tell she makes an effort to keep things as tight as possible. At 42 JLO looks better than Tahiry.

At the Grammys in 2011

At her peak, JLO was a fit girl with a big butt. This was before the butt craze where women kept pushing the limits to look like Nicki Minaj by gettign surgery and eating donuts.
shes white guy unrealistic..fat. but over she is an average overall body with a huge fat butt.... and nothing like nicki minaj

That's when you are a daddy that don't want your future son in law to compete with you for dominance in that ladies life.

Not all fathers are comfortable with passing their daughters off to men who want to be subordinates.

A real man knows he's not gonna be around forever and setting his beloved daughter up with a safe guy that doesn't intimidate the fathers manhood is a fail move.

Like I said, you can deny all you want but if I came through acting like chief keef I wouldn't expect the father to be like aite marry my daughter. If I be myself (smart, accomplished, confident, no criminal record or illegitimate children) and not my demon possessed alter-ego and he still doesn't accept he can go to hell.

Last edited:
shes white guy unrealistic..fat. but over she is an average overall body with a huge fat butt.... and nothing like nicki minaj

Yea I'll go ahead and take her over Nicki minaj. More is not always better. It's a good thing she isn't like Nicki Minaj. :x

Like I said, you can deny all you want but if I came through acting like chief keef I wouldn't expect the father to be like aite marry my daughter. If I be myself and not my demon possessed alter-ego and he still doesn't accept he can go to hell.
keyword you would be ACTING...... and basically those white rents would see str8 thru u. So the whole notion of ill put on a fascade and try to be something youre not wouldnt even make sense.

Like I said, you can deny all you want but if I came through acting like chief keef I wouldn't expect the father to be like aite marry my daughter. If I be myself and not my demon possessed alter-ego and he still doesn't accept he can go to hell.

What if real goons wore suits and ties. Like in the mafia heyday. Would you forgo dressing nice to to not be associated with the criminal element?

I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but why does the image of a strong black man automatically conjure up images of a delinquent juvenile black male? Not you , but just in society in general. Why is a strong black man married to the image of white people's fears?

I'll just throw this in there.

I get a better reaction out of other races when I'm being myself. Not what I think they want me to be (positive or negative). I've leveled with people who I know probably called Obama a N___ 5 minutes prior, not by trying to act like Carlton. but by being me. Not everybody is gonna like you. If they do, you're doing something wrong.

Last edited:
damn bro thats rough
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
but i can see why they would cause ultimately on a lower level and less successfull they are in around about way doing the same.... dating sexing random guys you lust and disguise it as love....have a baby and use it as a gauranteed residual paycheck....kinda same mindframe meat rappers and basically sex your way to fame and fortune.

What if real goons wore suits and ties. Like in the mafia heyday. Would you forgo dressing nice to to not be associated with the criminal element?

I'm not disagreeing with what you said, but why does the image of a strong black man automatically conjure up images of a delinquent juvenile black male? Not you , but just in society in general. Why is a strong black man married to the image of white people's fears?
they do have you seen corporate america...politicians.... high ranking military officials so on and so forth, them duded gooning on a much larger level where the stakes and casualities are much higher

keyword you would be ACTING...... and basically those white rents would see str8 thru u. So the whole notion of ill put on a fascade and try to be something youre not wouldnt even make sense.

How would I be acting? I'd just have to be myself, and hope the stinkmeaner demon doesn't overcome me.

Are you saying I'm really a drug-dealer from Mississippi, who speaks with terrible grammar, sags his pants and never graduated high school? Do I really have to make the effort not to be that? All I need to do is come through with some holy water and I'm good money.

I'll just throw this in there.

I get a better reaction out of other races when I'm being myself. Not what I think they want me to be (positive or negative). I've leveled with people who I know probably called Obama a N___ 5 minutes prior, not by trying to act like Carlton. but by being me. Not everybody is gonna like you. If they do, you're doing something wrong.

Hmm, its based on the same stereotypes that led to the word "cornball" brother being invented in the first place. Even black people themselves, stereotypes themselves. We don't want to be seen as being "all the same", but we are quick to ostracize people who may not think the way we do. There's nothing wrong with a Carlton Banks or an RG3.

Lemme put it this way, if I were to date Barack Obama's daughter. I would be on my best behavior and I wouldn't have to try hard to impress him. When I go to interviews, I don't have to put on a front and it has gotten me pretty far. Other people may have to.

Last edited:
How would I be acting? I'd just have to be myself, and hope the stinkmeaner demon doesn't overcome me.

Are you saying I'm really a drug-dealer from Mississippi, who speaks with terrible grammar, sags his pants and never graduated high school? Do I really have to make the effort not to be that? All I need to do is come through with some holy water and I'm good money.
no what im saying is this whole i could get my chief keef on...aka my alter ego...the hood side of me would be an act.... so how could you alter/swap into something your not.... in doing so it would be some kinda blackface self ministrel show of a bad over exaggerrated attempt of stereotypical perceptions of young black males...ala like taye diggs and anthony anderson in malibu most wanted.

People need to realize a BMI over 30 makes you obese. NT thick = obese in a lot of cases. With how fat this country is a BMI of 30 doesn't stick out much but it technically is obese

Precious is probably morbidly obese.
i think everyone realizes a bmi over 30 is obese, Tahiry's bmi is not even 25 though

honestly you guys sound stupid with that NT thick stuff, it changes so much, if Tahiry is NT thick then im cool, but then you come out here saying a bmi over 30 is NT thick, you sound dumb, no one is co signing any of the fat chicks with a bmi over 27 you guys post and claim most of NT to be attracted to

i think everyone realizes a bmi over 30 is obese, Tahiry's bmi is not even 25 though

honestly you guys sound stupid with that NT thick stuff, it changes so much, if Tahiry is NT thick then im cool, but then you come out here saying a bmi over 30 is NT thick, you sound dumb, no one is co signing any of the fat chicks with a bmi over 27 you guys post and claim most of NT to be attracted to

Tahiry's BMI is over 25, over 25 is overweight.

BMI Categories:

Underweight =

Last edited:
no what im saying is this whole i could get my chief keef on...aka my alter ego...the hood side of me would be an act.... so how could you alter/swap into something your not.... in doing so it would be some kinda blackface self ministrel show of a bad over exaggerrated attempt of stereotypical perceptions of young black males...ala like taye diggs and anthony anderson in malibu most wanted.

Yea not if the chief keef is an out of body experience. It isn't an act, it's a possession.

Hmm, its based on the same stereotypes that led to the word "cornball" brother being invented in the first place. Even black people themselves, stereotypes themselves. We don't want to be seen as being "all the same", but we are quick to ostracize people who may not think the way we do. There's nothing wrong with a Carlton Banks or an RG3.

Lemme put it this way, if I were to date Barack Obama's daughter. I would be on my best behavior and I wouldn't have to try hard to impress him. When I go to interviews, I don't have to put on a front and it has gotten me pretty far. Other people may have to.
the ostracization comes from ppl who act this way... and give the perception or belief that portraying or living this way somehow makes them significantly better or of better class....or above the others.

I mean ppl in most parts dont knock a black dude for having a education etc... advancing in life..... not falling into the stereotypes.... what ppl knock or call cornball is ppl who in more or less try to emulate and basically mimic and engulf their lifestyle who they are inside and out as a person to what is associated with whites...as a means of distancing themselves from their race... to get acceptance... and feel in doing so seperates themselves from their race in a notion of i do/follow live my life in such a manner that is similiar to whites so therefore that makes me a superior to you....

Hell ice cube got degrees highly intelligent successfull etc.... no one is calling him a cornball.... same can be said about a denzel...

It reminds me back in the day where ppl would call bill cosby...gregory hines bryany gumble...etc...cornball brothers and sellouts.... mainly richard pryor, paul mooney, red foxx, john witherspoon

All of these guys are highly successfull and highly regarded... no one says oh denzel is a ******* lol... no one says oh red foxx was ghetto...classless etc... But clearly how they approach life, their outlook on it, how the reached success, and who and what they became in order to get and maintain success is fairly different.

its funny you bring up carlton banks... cause yea he was seen as a cornball and what not esp...compared to will smith... but end of the day will smith in the show was equally intelligent.(actually was more so and the better overall student, although carlton was so called more well rounded with being in glee club, golf, etc) end of the day will ended up more successfull then carlton and he didnt in many ppl terms white wash himself nor had this elitest attitude of theres the wrong way then its the right aka white way mindset/train of thought, that carlton did and often times ppl say you have.

So the cornball herb sell whitewashed title has merit... i dont know you well enough to attach it to you, but the moniker and the attitude and mindset in particular to blacks do exist. I personally deal with it often from many black ppl i grew up with and associate with past and present.

the ostracization comes from ppl who act this way... and give the perception or belief that portraying or living this way somehow makes them significantly better or of better class....or above the others.

I mean ppl in most parts dont knock a black dude for having a education etc... advancing in life..... not falling into the stereotypes.... what ppl knock or call cornball is ppl who in more or less try to emulate and basically mimic and engulf their lifestyle who they are inside and out as a person to what is associated with whites...as a means of distancing themselves from their race... to get acceptance... and feel in doing so seperates themselves from their race in a notion of i do/follow live my life in such a manner that is similiar to whites so therefore that makes me a superior to you....

Hell ice cube got degrees highly intelligent successfull etc.... no one is calling him a cornball.... same can be said about a denzel...

It reminds me back in the day where ppl would call bill cosby...gregory hines bryany gumble...etc...cornball brothers and sellouts.... mainly richard pryor, paul mooney, red foxx, john witherspoon

All of these guys are highly successfull and highly regarded... no one says oh denzel is a ******* lol... no one says oh red foxx was ghetto...classless etc... But clearly how they approach life, their outlook on it, how the reached success, and who and what they became in order to get and maintain success is fairly different.

its funny you bring up carlton banks... cause yea he was seen as a cornball and what not esp...compared to will smith... but end of the day will smith in the show was equally intelligent.(actually was more so and the better overall student, although carlton was so called more well rounded with being in glee club, golf, etc) end of the day will ended up more successfull then carlton and he didnt in many ppl terms white wash himself nor had this elitest attitude of theres the wrong way then its the right aka white way mindset/train of thought, that carlton did and often times ppl say you have.

So the cornball herb sell whitewashed title has merit... i dont know you well enough to attach it to you, but the moniker and the attitude and mindset in particular to blacks do exist. I personally deal with it often from many black ppl i grew up with and associate with past and present.

If the cornball has merit doesn't the stereotype of white people against blacks also hold merit? Will and Carlton both had their flaws and good qualities, I don't think either one was better than the other. But if you are going to call people cornballs based on stereotypes, be prepared for the stereotype of the anti-cornball. Uneducated, with 7 baby mamas, and sells drugs. Hypocrisy is the pilar of all racist thought. :wink: No need for walls of text, it's a pretty simple concept.

This idea reminds me of the Aaron McGruder tubesteak skits. Some ignorant people in your race will criticize you if you don't set yoursef for failure like they do. Do some "real negro" stuff if you will......word to tubesteak. You think we don't read books cause we live out here, I'm out here in front of Barnez and nobili. The "real_______(insert any group) movement is always a very ignorant comment.

I'm sure there were some cornball white people in 1960 Alabama who refused to succumb to the ignorance associated with their "race".

Comedy and satire is a powerful tool. :smokin

For the record Ice Cube is a cornball, he makes kids movies. Sell out. :smh:

Last edited:
If the cornball has merit doesn't the stereotype of white people against blacks also hold merit. Will and Carlton both had their flaws and good qualities, I don't think either one was better than the other. But if you are going to call people cornballs based on stereotypes, be prepared for the stereotype of the anti-cornball. Uneducated, with 7 baby mamas, and sells drugs. Hypocrisy is the pilar of all racist thought.
wink.gif
No need for walls of text, it's a pretty simple concept.

This idea reminds me of the Aaron McGruder tubesteak skits. Some ignorant people in your race will criticize you if you don't set yoursef for failure like they do. Do some "real negro" stuff if you will......word to tubesteak. You think we don't read books cause we live out here, I'm out here in front of Barnez and nobili. The "real_______(insert any group) movement is always a very ignorant comment.

I'm sure there were some cornball white people in 1960 Alabama who refused to succumb to the ignorance associated with their "race".

Comedy and satire is a powerful tool.
smokin.gif

For the record Ice Cube is a cornball, he makes kids movies. Sell out.
mean.gif
true but like i stated it really reminds me of bill cosby earlier years and how mainly blacks comics well blacks in general viewed and saw him as a sellout cornball....

It wasnt his success and fame and him becoming educated...it was his demeanor, his changed in his views in life, the state of black ppl, his perspective... and who he was as an overall person. Many felt he pretty much distanced himself from other blacks and pretty much transformed and changed who he was to this pretty much whitewashed... sellout character to 1. suggest im different and not like all those other negroes... 2. to say im diverse im well rounded etc...and im not the steretypical black person. and 3. he thought in doing so and becoming this new bill cosby that it seperated him and made him above/elite better then other blacks...and thought the so called approval and thumbs up from whites made him an exceptional person...and in a sense echelon and better then other blacks.

Like i said many others in his field...mooney, red foxx, pryor, **** gregory etc... all became famous successfull so forth and what not, the thing is they remained at the core who they were before during and after the peaks of their careers... and presented themselves as who they were and didnt change or conform to seek some sort of white seal of approval... nor did they act or portray their acceptance into the white community as a oh im better then the rest of these negros...nor did they acclaimate themselves into white culture and distance themselves from their own nor looked down upon it in order to recieve praise or obtain success unlike bill cosby.

true but like i stated it really reminds me of bill cosby earlier years and how mainly blacks comics well blacks in general viewed and saw him as a sellout cornball....

It wasnt his success and fame and him becoming educated...it was his demeanor, his changed in his views in life, the state of black ppl, his perspective... and who he was as an overall person. Many felt he pretty much distanced himself from other blacks and pretty much transformed and changed who he was to this pretty much whitewashed... sellout character to 1. suggest im different and not like all those other negroes... 2. to say im diverse im well rounded etc...and im not the steretypical black person. and 3. he thought in doing so and becoming this new bill cosby that it seperated him and made him above/elite better then other blacks...and thought the so called approval and thumbs up from whites made him an exceptional person...and in a sense echelon and better then other blacks.

Like i said many others in his field...mooney, red foxx, pryor, **** gregory etc... all became famous successfull so forth and what not, the thing is they remained at the core who they were before during and after the peaks of their careers... and presented themselves as who they were and didnt change or conform to seek some sort of white seal of approval... nor did they act or portray their acceptance into the white community as a oh im better then the rest of these negros...nor did they acclaimate themselves into white culture and distance themselves from their own nor looked down upon it in order to recieve praise or obtain success unlike bill cosby.

The thing is everytime someone says "White wash" it's sometimes a positive thing. Look at the influence Bill Cosby had on the black family circuit and his influence on other black sitcoms that came afterwards. Sometimes when a person says whitewashed, it is their own jealousy and insecurities about their own situation resurfacing. Yo he gon' leave the hood to go to college, sell out. This happens a lot in hood across America, whenever someone tries to do something "positive" they are considered white. I think a lot of Cosby's views is due to the frustration of many of the ills that plague the black community, sometimes it can be viewed as elitist for good reason.

Nothing wrong with being diverse and well-rounded, if it is at the core of who you are as a human being. Some people weren't raised in a bubble on some 3 block radius in Flint, Michigan. If I like white women, it just means I like white women it doesn't mean I got raised in the Valley. Some people get their different tastes attributed to conformity by people who can't possibly fathom how someone can be different. And the funny thing is sometimes the person isn't different in every way from the majority just in a few areas.

Like I said, a cornball white man in the early 1900s aka the nword lover.....very interesting parallel. Both based on ignorance.

peaked in this thread for lulz....CATS ARE DETERMINING THIS STANK BROADS BMI FAM. get me outta here.

:lol: :lol: NT delivers again

Internet drama>>>>>

Might as well change the title of this one to "thread about everything". :lol: This thread had it all, hot women, white women, black women, fat women, race wars, STDs, all we need to do now is somehow tie this into religion and homosexuals. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom