Tahiry married & spreading Herpes in the Entertainment industry?

The thing is everytime someone says "White wash" it's sometimes a positive thing. Look at the influence Bill Cosby had on the black family circuit and his influence on other black sitcoms that came afterwards. Sometimes when a person says whitewashed, it is their own jealousy and insecurities about their own situation resurfacing. Yo he gon' leave the hood to go to college, sell out. This happens a lot in hood across America, whenever someone tries to do something "positive" they are considered white. I think a lot of Cosby's views is due to the frustration of many of the ills that plague the black community, sometimes it can be viewed as elitist for good reason.

Nothing wrong with being diverse and well-rounded, if it is at the core of who you are as a human being. Some people weren't raised in a bubble on some 3 block radius in Flint, Michigan. If I like white women, it just means I like white women it doesn't mean I got raised in the Valley. Some people get their different tastes attributed to conformity by people who can't possibly fathom how someone can be different. And the funny thing is sometimes the person isn't different in every way from the majority just in a few areas.

Like I said, a cornball white man in the early 1900s aka the nword lover.....very interesting parallel. Both based on ignorance.
he did good true...and his show and influence was felt and appreciated by blacks... but his perspective and outlook was different then the others... and in my own life and personal experiences i would say id favor lets say a person like a cornell west then a bryant gumble... considering my background and life experiences.....

But the thing is with cosby i dont knock him but i do see especially in that time and era.... what he did, how he went about doing it...and his sentiments and almost condescending and elitest attitude i cant say with a similiar background as him i would have went the route in which he did.

Ppl werent frustrated in what he did it was who he became and his outlook on life blacks, and the state of blacks. Like i said the others of which he was a crew with all did relatively well... its not like **** gregory is some unknown bum, red foxx wasn exactly some basement comic, paul mooney was the head writer for the tonight show and many of bob hope stand ups... and well richard in many circles is held as one of if not the most accomplished and best standup comic of all time. So i really dont see why they would be jealous and envious of him.

I think while i was relatively young at the time blacks in general with the whole panther movement etc... the whole malcolm and martin situations....the big implementation of crack in inner cities...just the overall state of blacks. Blacks felt like. One he was a guy from the streets, he was a raw edgy upfront tell it how it is comic... he was an open advocate for black rights etc... almost on some black panther steez. He spoke out on ills and life in general about blacks of all classes and social status.

Then the change came...little known fact, fat albert was actually a standup routine about whinos junkies, a out of work brother etc.. just some dudes from his hood that he would often reference to..in a comical and yet a enlightening way ala like w. kamau bell...turned and totally changed that. Dude was dressed up in track suits kangos...sneakers pimp playa fly suits.... um then what the play it safe coogi sweaters and dad dockers,dude would often speak out on ills and wrongs in the black community, then he turned into imma plead the 5th, i dont really want to talk about it aka politically correct.... almost like he was malcolm x one day, and the next some hushed mouth brother.

He went from blacks schooling education is unfair and inadequate...and needs to be balanced, to oh i made it thats some lame excuse and you negros is just lazy.. he went from the pool playing, jook joint, isaac hayes listening, shooting ball in south philly, to the chess playing micheal bolton, squash player. which is fine... but instead of embracing both... he basically said oh im distancing myself from these things as they arent generally practiced by whites..so that stuff is ghetto and negative and ppl who do it are ignorant etc...

I mean i could go on and on but you get the point. It wasnt he success in which ppl hated him, it was the more successfull and accepting he became with whites, the more he detached himself from blacks (outside of the ones who was at the level of success as he was) and he frowned and looked down on those very blacks. he no longer address and spoke out to the ills and problems in the black community, for fear he would lose ground and acceptance from the whites, he no longer siad hey why cant all black or minority comics open and headline clubs... once he headlined and was accepted... he instead oh see they do let blacks in you just suck and need to work harder.

he went from complaining there isnt enough blacks in tv, be it on the screen/behind the screen, to once he got his,oh yall black folks is lazy and dont wanna work hard and jealous hating on me...and its because yall wont shuck andd jive and kiss white butt like me. he basically picked up diversity which is good but spit on and basically brushed aside his roots, and who he was as a person his upbringing and his environment for fear whites wouldnt be accepting of it and he would return to a traveling small market little known oh he funny for a black comic.

It became apparent when the like of the flip wilsons, paul mooneys etc...achieved the same sort of love and admirations but when needed would speak out on injustices, would address clear discrimination, wouldnt say oh well hell with the rest of you negros, i made it and if you dont you lazy ghetto etc.. they embraced other cultures and diversity of others....but they still held on to theirs, and they didnt switch up and change or put their blackness on hold for fear of displeasing whites like cosby did.

I mean cosby changed..as in he no longer addressed talked about things going on socially, race, etc..hell even stopped cursing. he basically truth be told once he hooked up with that white girl...who dad happened to be a head honcho of nbc... basically said hell you need to drop the blackness get as white as you can, and ill make you a star... forget all them other negros...and he basically said if itll make me a star...shoot yea..ill bleach my skin if ya want me too, too massa. Add to that, the other things he did to kinda ish on blacks... like telling eddie murphy he needed to change up his act, his language, and his attire and his whole demeanor, as in he was too hood and white ppl think you to ghetto.

Thank god pryor/mooney said f that cornball sellout negro..and do your delirious/raw act exactly as plan. And you know what it worked, whites ppl of all races loved it...so much so it was number 1 in box offices and in terms of ticket sells (not money thats kevin hart) is the most successfull set of standups of ALL TIME..and i think eddie murphy pretty much is a successfull brother.

he did good true...and his show and influence was felt and appreciated by blacks... but his perspective and outlook was different then the others... and in my own life and personal experiences i would say id favor lets say a person like a cornell west then a bryant gumble... considering my background and life experiences.....

Yea considering my background and experience, I don't give a damn. If I can drink a beer with you, and I find you interesting we can be friends. I dress like a Williamsburg hipster, I hang out with people who have a wide range of styles, sensibilities and tastes in music. I think being able to relate to a variety of personalities on some basic level is something I pride myself in. You're really going to sit there and act like every black person out there is socially conscious like Cornell West. :lol: Sometimes just being a good person who lives the best he can, and makes a positive contribution to society is enough. As long as my friends aren't raging racists or homophobes then I'm good.

Nobody outside the black or comedy circle is that familiar with Gregory. Bill Cosby's persona transcends racial barriers and I'm ok with it. We can't all be Redd Foxx. People in Europe and Asia know who Bill Cosby is. Again, you can either choose to view this as more black comics/actors gaining publicity and appealing to a wider audience. Or you can choose to take the typical black jealousy route and hate. For every Bill Cosby there is a raw, new black comic that comes out. Bill Cosby grew out of that phase and had other ambitions. People change, deal with it. For the record, I'm not even that big a Bill Cosby fan back then or now...but I give credit where credit is due. Some black people are more concerned about being successful as they are about putting others trying to "make-it" down.

I am a huge Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence fan, I think they both fell off hard but I'm not gonna sit here and cry about it and hate on their success because there are other newer fresher comics who have replaced them as my faves but I still watch a lot of their older stuff. This isn't even a black thing it happens to artists and mucisians of every race. Money talks....get ya paper boo boo.

"The Jewish stick together, friends in high places."

Last edited:
i think everyone realizes a bmi over 30 is obese, Tahiry's bmi is not even 25 though

honestly you guys sound stupid with that NT thick stuff, it changes so much, if Tahiry is NT thick then im cool, but then you come out here saying a bmi over 30 is NT thick, you sound dumb, no one is co signing any of the fat chicks with a bmi over 27 you guys post and claim most of NT to be attracted to

Tahiry's BMI is over 25, over 25 is overweight.

BMI Categories:

Underweight =

The thing is everytime someone says "White wash" it's sometimes a positive thing. Look at the influence Bill Cosby had on the black family circuit and his influence on other black sitcoms that came afterwards. Sometimes when a person says whitewashed, it is their own jealousy and insecurities about their own situation resurfacing. Yo he gon' leave the hood to go to college, sell out. This happens a lot in hood across America, whenever someone tries to do something "positive" they are considered white. I think a lot of Cosby's views is due to the frustration of many of the ills that plague the black community, sometimes it can be viewed as elitist for good reason.

Nothing wrong with being diverse and well-rounded, if it is at the core of who you are as a human being. Some people weren't raised in a bubble on some 3 block radius in Flint, Michigan. If I like white women, it just means I like white women it doesn't mean I got raised in the Valley. Some people get their different tastes attributed to conformity by people who can't possibly fathom how someone can be different. And the funny thing is sometimes the person isn't different in every way from the majority just in a few areas.

Like I said, a cornball white man in the early 1900s aka the nword lover.....very interesting parallel. Both based on ignorance.

But the thing is with cosby i dont knock him but i do see especially in that time and era.... what he did, how he went about doing it...and his sentiments and almost condescending and elitest attitude i cant say with a similiar background as him i would have went the route in which he did.

Ppl werent frustrated in what he did it was who he became and his outlook on life blacks, and the state of blacks. Like i said the others of which he was a crew with all did relatively well... its not like **** gregory is some unknown bum, red foxx wasn exactly some basement comic, paul mooney was the head writer for the tonight show and many of bob hope stand ups... and well richard in many circles is held as one of if not the most accomplished and best standup comic of all time. So i really dont see why they would be jealous and envious of him.

I think while i was relatively young at the time blacks in general with the whole panther movement etc... the whole malcolm and martin situations....the big implementation of crack in inner cities...just the overall state of blacks. Blacks felt like. One he was a guy from the streets, he was a raw edgy upfront tell it how it is comic... he was an open advocate for black rights etc... almost on some black panther steez. He spoke out on ills and life in general about blacks of all classes and social status.

Then the change came...little known fact, fat albert was actually a standup routine about whinos junkies, a out of work brother etc.. just some dudes from his hood that he would often reference to..in a comical and yet a enlightening way ala like w. kamau bell...turned and totally changed that. Dude was dressed up in track suits kangos...sneakers pimp playa fly suits.... um then what the play it safe coogi sweaters and dad dockers,dude would often speak out on ills and wrongs in the black community, then he turned into imma plead the 5th, i dont really want to talk about it aka politically correct.... almost like he was malcolm x one day, and the next some hushed mouth brother.

He went from blacks schooling education is unfair and inadequate...and needs to be balanced, to oh i made it thats some lame excuse and you negros is just lazy.. he went from the pool playing, jook joint, isaac hayes listening, shooting ball in south philly, to the chess playing micheal bolton, squash player. which is fine... but instead of embracing both... he basically said oh im distancing myself from these things as they arent generally practiced by whites..so that stuff is ghetto and negative and ppl who do it are ignorant etc...

I mean i could go on and on but you get the point. It wasnt he success in which ppl hated him, it was the more successfull and accepting he became with whites, the more he detached himself from blacks (outside of the ones who was at the level of success as he was) and he frowned and looked down on those very blacks. he no longer address and spoke out to the ills and problems in the black community, for fear he would lose ground and acceptance from the whites, he no longer siad hey why cant all black or minority comics open and headline clubs... once he headlined and was accepted... he instead oh see they do let blacks in you just suck and need to work harder.

he went from complaining there isnt enough blacks in tv, be it on the screen/behind the screen, to once he got his,oh yall black folks is lazy and dont wanna work hard and jealous hating on me...and its because yall wont shuck andd jive and kiss white butt like me. he basically picked up diversity which is good but spit on and basically brushed aside his roots, and who he was as a person his upbringing and his environment for fear whites wouldnt be accepting of it and he would return to a traveling small market little known oh he funny for a black comic.

It became apparent when the like of the flip wilsons, paul mooneys etc...achieved the same sort of love and admirations but when needed would speak out on injustices, would address clear discrimination, wouldnt say oh well hell with the rest of you negros, i made it and if you dont you lazy ghetto etc.. they embraced other cultures and diversity of others....but they still held on to theirs, and they didnt switch up and change or put their blackness on hold for fear of displeasing whites like cosby did.

I mean cosby changed..as in he no longer addressed talked about things going on socially, race, etc..hell even stopped cursing. he basically truth be told once he hooked up with that white girl...who dad happened to be a head honcho of nbc... basically said hell you need to drop the blackness get as white as you can, and ill make you a star... forget all them other negros...and he basically said if itll make me a star...shoot yea..ill bleach my skin if ya want me too, too massa. Add to that, the other things he did to kinda ish on blacks... like telling eddie murphy he needed to change up his act, his language, and his attire and his whole demeanor, as in he was too hood and white ppl think you to ghetto.

Thank god pryor/mooney said f that cornball sellout negro..and do your delirious/raw act exactly as plan. And you know what it worked, whites ppl of all races loved it...so much so it was number 1 in box offices and in terms of ticket sells (not money thats kevin hart) is the most successfull set of standups of ALL TIME..and i think eddie murphy pretty much is a successfull brother.
come on man

did you just see her yesterday or something? how do you know her weight right now? i havent seen the most recent pic of her so you may be right, but theres no way shes 160, ive dealt with enough 4'11-5'4 girls who were 140 lookin bigger than her to know that she isnt 160

but honestly the bmi is still bunk, you said so yourself its used medically to diagnose diseases

im 6'2 210 and can run 500 yds non stop all out, i believe my bmi would classify me as overweight/unfit but my stamina and physique suggest otherwise

If you go back and read, you would see where I said muscle weighs more than fat. NFL linebackers are in shape but have high BMIs cause of all the muscle. Tahiry aint no athlete.

She aint no damn 135 man. :lol: Judging from her pictures and the fact that women lie about their weight all the time. Clearly those women who told you they were 140 were lying. And how did you find this info, you know its rude to ask a woman her weight unless you're a doctor. :smh:

did you just see her yesterday or something? how do you know her weight right now? i havent seen the most recent pic of her so you may be right, but theres no way shes 160, ive dealt with enough 4'11-5'4 girls who were 140 lookin bigger than her to know that she isnt 160

but honestly the bmi is still bunk, you said so yourself its used medically to diagnose diseases

im 6'2 210 and can run 500 yds non stop all out, i believe my bmi would classify me as overweight/unfit but my stamina and physique suggest otherwise

If you go back and read, you would see where I said muscle weighs more than fat. NFL linebackers are in shape but have high BMIs cause of all the muscle. Tahiry aint no athlete.

She aint no damn 135 man. :lol: Judging from her pictures and the fact that women lie about their weight all the time. Clearly those women who told you they were 140 were lying. And how did you find this info, you know its rude to ask a woman her weight unless you're a doctor. :smh:
LMAO

Tahiry is definitely 150, tho. I ain't never seen a chick that thick that ain't at least 150.

Kelly Rowland even being mentioned in this thread :rofl:

She publicly said she got her **** done a few years ago. Her *** is DEFINITELY fake. She was built like a child from a concentration camp up until 07.....fake *** and hips son.

Tahiry is definitely 150, tho. I ain't never seen a chick that thick that ain't at least 150.
really? a 5'2 chick? you havent seen one who was 135/140 with super cakes? keep living

Kelly Rowland even being mentioned in this thread :rofl:

She publicly said she got her **** done a few years ago. Her *** is DEFINITELY fake. She was built like a child from a concentration camp up until 07.....fake *** and hips son.

That's why I love skinny women, when they get older they kinda fill out and still look within normal limits. Megan Good used to be skinny, now she looks a little thicker but still within normal limits. And who hasn't had something fake done in the music industry. She actually looks relatively natural unlike women like Nicki Minaj who are BLATANTLY walking silicon deposits.

Slim/petitie women get thicker, NT thick women just get fatter.

Last edited:

in. 
nerd.gif

Yea considering my background and experience, I don't give a damn. If I can drink a beer with you, and I find you interesting we can be friends. I dress like a Williamsburg hipster, I hang out with people who have a wide range of styles, sensibilities and tastes in music. I think being able to relate to a variety of personalities on some basic level is something I pride myself in. You're really going to sit there and act like every black person out there is socially conscious like Cornell West.
laugh.gif
Sometimes just being a good person who lives the best he can, and makes a positive contribution to society is enough. As long as my friends aren't raging racists or homophobes then I'm good.

Nobody outside the black or comedy circle is that familiar with Gregory. Bill Cosby's persona transcends racial barriers and I'm ok with it. We can't all be Redd Foxx. People in Europe and Asia know who Bill Cosby is. Again, you can either choose to view this as more black comics/actors gaining publicity and appealing to a wider audience. Or you can choose to take the typical black jealousy route and hate. For every Bill Cosby there is a raw, new black comic that comes out. Bill Cosby grew out of that phase and had other ambitions. People change, deal with it. For the record, I'm not even that big a Bill Cosby fan back then or now...but I give credit where credit is due. Some black people are more concerned about being successful as they are about putting others trying to "make-it" down.

I am a huge Eddie Murphy and Martin Lawrence fan, I think they both fell off hard but I'm not gonna sit here and cry about it and hate on their success because there are other newer fresher comics who have replaced them as my faves but I still watch a lot of their older stuff. This isn't even a black thing it happens to artists and mucisians of every race. Money talks....get ya paper boo boo.

"The Jewish stick together, friends in high places."
Nobody outside the black or comedy circle is that familiar with Gregory. Bill Cosby's persona transcends racial barriers and I'm ok with it. We can't all be Redd Foxx

lol man thats sad gregory is widely known.... and true he isnt the talk of town now...but thats due to pretty much black past and history is pretty much not recognized and talked about period...if it wasnt for the cosby show the average person wouldnt even know he was. I mean look at the top 25 black sitcom thread...Its shows in there not even 20 years old and folks like i never heard of it, but i bet them same ppl heard of i love lucy, the brady bunch etc....Hell average younger kid especially black, wouldnt even know who boys II men are and they are the greatest selling group of all time, but i bet they know who rolling stones are.

yea everyone cant be a red foxx, but plenty of black ppl just on the smaller scale can be successful in life and be culturally diverse...including acknowledging their own. And not looking down on their culture and acting or believing theirs is inferior to whites.

Or you can choose to take the typical black jealousy route and hate. For every Bill Cosby there is a raw, new black comic that comes out.Bill Cosby grew out of that phase and had other ambitions.

What would or why would they be hating...they all multi-millionairs. Hell cant even say they be hating on him having a white wife...seeing as pryor had one and well mooney doesnt even date em or pretty much find them attractive. To be honest mooney is more relevant then cosby, and pryor is more respected by ppl of all races in his field then cosby is. So the selling out and butt kissing, still lead him to falling short.

And the last thing you said is how i could see someone saying you a sellout.. how is being proud and accepting of your race a phase? Imagine if martin luther king had that mindset. I wouldnt even be talking to you cause you more then likely would be dead lynched from trying to get some white yambs. Where would all minorities be (even tho honestly most other minorities dont acknowledge him) if mlk took your approach. If he said hell with civil rights movement etc... imma get a nice job, get paid and yall negros can kiss it...with you sit in the back of the bus self. What if he said oh who cares i made it yall negros just lazy sorry and hating on me?

It isnt about being diverse growing as a person...its the solely thinking one race ways, and culture is superior then your own, and looking down on your own is the cornball sellout part. The bashing of your own and the uplifting of others specifically one race. Hell my old lady is korean, i like many things of the asian/korean etc..culture, but i didnt start eating galbi, or bulgogi...stop liking fried chicken and collard greens and said anyone who does it is stereotypical black ppl and ghetto and ignorant. I like all types of music...but at the same time im not that black guy who dumps on rap when white folks around and turn my radio to brooks and dunn, just so i can be seen as diverse or that special negro to appease or seem "safe" to anoher race.

even in this thread you have displayed it with saying tahiry is close to borderline obese which precious is... which comes across as a cornball sellout to ppl. because anybody with sense can clearly see tahiry, a trina etc... are nowhere near the same size build as precious or monique...then it really doesnt help that you come across as white women are the key to happiness and are the holy trinity of life existence and black women well...some look good/ok but will always fall short to white women. So from what i can tell see you gve the impression that all that is white in the world is right, and black is wrong and your diversity makes you a rise above other blacks...that and in most parts, mainly whites arent as diverse and accepting of other races cultures particularly blacks. So it seems as if you are accepting and willing to compromise and accept them as they are, but they arent of you unless you embrace theirs... and show or display as little of yours as possible. which is the sellout/cornball part.

yea the jewish stick together...but they also dont embrace other races and lookdown and frown upon their own either....

I can't believe people are still posting thesis' up in here. To think this all started about a loose big booty freak...

:rolleyes didn't specify if it was type 1 or 2... there is a difference

w/e tho i'm assuming all these joints walking around with something nowadays

Nobody outside the black or comedy circle is that familiar with Gregory. Bill Cosby's persona transcends racial barriers and I'm ok with it. We can't all be Redd Foxx

lol man thats sad gregory is widely known.... and true he isnt the talk of town now...but thats due to pretty much black past and history is pretty much not recognized and talked about period...if it wasnt for the cosby show the average person wouldnt even know he was. I mean look at the top 25 black sitcom thread...Its shows in there not even 20 years old and folks like i never heard of it, but i bet them same ppl heard of i love lucy, the brady bunch etc....Hell average younger kid especially black, wouldnt even know who boys II men are and they are the greatest selling group of all time, but i bet they know who rolling stones are.

yea everyone cant be a red foxx, but plenty of black ppl just on the smaller scale can be successful in life and be culturally diverse...including acknowledging their own. And not looking down on their culture and acting or believing theirs is inferior to whites.

Or you can choose to take the typical black jealousy route and hate. For every Bill Cosby there is a raw, new black comic that comes out.Bill Cosby grew out of that phase and had other ambitions.

What would or why would they be hating...they all multi-millionairs. Hell cant even say they be hating on him having a white wife...seeing as pryor had one and well mooney doesnt even date em or pretty much find them attractive. To be honest mooney is more relevant then cosby, and pryor is more respected by ppl of all races in his field then cosby is. So the selling out and butt kissing, still lead him to falling short.

And the last thing you said is how i could see someone saying you a sellout.. how is being proud and accepting of your race a phase? Imagine if martin luther king had that mindset. I wouldnt even be talking to you cause you more then likely would be dead lynched from trying to get some white yambs. Where would all minorities be (even tho honestly most other minorities dont acknowledge him) if mlk took your approach. If he said hell with civil rights movement etc... imma get a nice job, get paid and yall negros can kiss it...with you sit in the back of the bus self. What if he said oh who cares i made it yall negros just lazy sorry and hating on me?

It isnt about being diverse growing as a person...its the solely thinking one race ways, and culture is superior then your own, and looking down on your own is the cornball sellout part. The bashing of your own and the uplifting of others specifically one race. Hell my old lady is korean, i like many things of the asian/korean etc..culture, but i didnt start eating galbi, or bulgogi...stop liking fried chicken and collard greens and said anyone who does it is stereotypical black ppl and ghetto and ignorant. I like all types of music...but at the same time im not that black guy who dumps on rap when white folks around and turn my radio to brooks and dunn, just so i can be seen as diverse or that special negro to appease or seem "safe" to anoher race.

even in this thread you have displayed it with saying tahiry is close to borderline obese which precious is... which comes across as a cornball sellout to ppl. because anybody with sense can clearly see tahiry, a trina etc... are nowhere near the same size build as precious or monique...then it really doesnt help that you come across as white women are the key to happiness and are the holy trinity of life existence and black women well...some look good/ok but will always fall short to white women. So from what i can tell see you gve the impression that all that is white in the world is right, and black is wrong and your diversity makes you a rise above other blacks...that and in most parts, mainly whites arent as diverse and accepting of other races cultures particularly blacks. So it seems as if you are accepting and willing to compromise and accept them as they are, but they arent of you unless you embrace theirs... and show or display as little of yours as possible. which is the sellout/cornball part.

yea the jewish stick together...but they also dont embrace other races and lookdown and frown upon their own either...

I think you made my point, **** Gregory is NOWHERE close to being as popular as Cosby. You can go to an African village and mention Bill Cosby and someone will know who you are talking about.

Some Jews embrace other races. The point I was trying to make is they don't call each others sell outs when they get rich and wealthy. Black people are running behind in the corporate world and they complain about it, yet whenever someone makes it they get labeled sell outs and white washed. :lol:

And you are assuming these black people don't acknowledge their own on a certain level just people they don't live up to some level of blackness you have set for yourself. Many black people have been called cornballs for being "black nerds", a lot of said cornballs also embrace many aspects of black culture. But on the surface all ignorant people see is white wash. :smokin

Again, you stereotype your own people, you should be ok with white people stereotyping YOU!! :nerd:

I'm gonna go ahead and respond to the first few lines you type as a formality, you're not saying anything.

Last edited:
I can't believe people are still posting thesis' up in here. To think this all started about a loose big booty freak...

Lemme post a fat Asian chick and see if it digresses into shallow racial debates. :x

Naw she aint fat, the white man told you that. Asians live to be 80-100 years for a reason.

I think you made my point, **** Gregory is NOWHERE close to being as popular as Cosby. You can go to an African village and mention Bill Cosby and someone will know who you are talking about.

Some Jews embrace other races. The point I was trying to make is they don't call each others sell outs when they get rich and wealthy. Black people are running behind in the corporate world and they complain about it, yet whenever someone makes it they get labeled sell outs and white washed.
laugh.gif

And you are assuming these black people don't acknowledge their own on a certain level just people they don't live up to some level of blackness you have set for yourself. Many black people have been called cornballs for being "black nerds", a lot of said cornballs also embrace many aspects of black culture. But on the surface all ignorant people see is white wash.
smokin.gif

Again, you stereotype your own people, you should be ok with white people stereotyping YOU!!
nerd.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and respond to the first few lines you type as a formality, you're not saying anything.
thats not true plenty of successful well off black ppl arent called sellouts...hell i do aight and ive never been remotely called sellout. yea cosby is more famous...but still gregory has been and is successful in his on right.... thats apple and oranges there...is diddy more popular then baby lol sure... many will say baby is a hood dude etc...and diddy isnt. but lets not act like baby is some herb selling records out of his trunk hating on diddy. Iuno where you live but i never heard ppl say ALL black ppl who are successful are sellouts.... thats just crazy talk. And im not assuming the example i gave was truth.

Cosby was the same dude that early 90's when poetic justice came out and the rise of black chicks wanting to wear their hair natural and in braids/microbraids etc.... he went on to say oh you shouldnt because it isnt professional and it makes you look ghetto and ignorant. And it isnt appropriate for the workforce. Why cant blacks wear their hair natural? Every other race doees. So he is basically saying you should wear your hair processed to look more "white" aka looking down on your own race. I still dont see how hair relates to ability,knowledge of a job. Now years later as more ppl pushed the envelope it is more socially acceptable. I could even see if he said its ok so long as you keep your braids dreads afros etc... kept and neat.... but to say nah all that stuff is ignorant and stupid and makes you look hood is simply stupid and ignorant.

End of the day im all with accepting other races...again im in a interracial relationship...but at the same time i aint trying to be a full blown korean...and str8 up ishing on my own ppl. And thinking because ive experienced another race culture, makes me better then other black ppl. nor do i think oh asians are better then me and the more i learn about them and embrace their culture it makes me a better person, and the more i distant myself from black culture the better person i am. And i dont think they are better then me and i dont think im better then them. Also i didnt solely say oh asian/korean chicks are>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>black women...I just fell for one it works and im with her. I dont go out my way and ish on black women. I dont say oh i went to college and im diverse im so above all you negros. Im self employeed and aint selling dope im better then you negros... White ppl like me im better then you negros... And some black ppl honestly feel that way. And that my friend is the ppl that are sellouts. Ppl who embrace other cultures, distance themselves from their own and ultimately engulf themselves in other races/cultures and talk down on their own. Think because acceptance from other races makes them better then ppl of their own race.

Reason you dont see it in other races cause you dont see asian folks saying oh black folks like me so that makes me better then other asians, you dont see white folks saying, because i know more then the avg white person about black culture... and embraced by black culture im better then other white ppl.

You dont see tarrintino saying oh i love black women, black folks like me... and in doing so im going to ish on my white culture, talk down and diss my own ppl and think because he is embraced by blacks he is somehow better then other white ppl. Only black ppl will embrace another race, get accepted by them, and feel that because of this they are a better person. Only black ppl will embrace another race culture and look down and diss their own and feel it makes them better as a person.

Lemme post a fat Asian chick and see if it digresses into shallow racial debates.
sick.gif

Naw she aint fat, the white man told you that. Asians live to be 80-100 years for a reason.
um asian women natural arent build the same as black or white or any other race....so a asian women same height weight as tahiry more then likely would have a pancake butt and all her weight in her gutt. and little boobs...so of course ppl would look at a penguin built sshape women differently then a woman built like tahiry... i dont even get your point in trying to compare.

Back
Top Bottom