..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Erv,

I know you wouldnt. Those are your grails. I remember you told me you picked up 96 patents cause you couldnt find those black slam jams.. SMH you shoulda waited...
Can't beat that tumble patent leather..
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Erv,

I know you wouldnt. Those are your grails. I remember you told me you picked up 96 patents cause you couldnt find those black slam jams.. SMH you shoulda waited...
Can't beat that tumble patent leather..
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I wanted, and passed, the whole set.  But I couldn't justify the asking price for them.  Too many older AF1s I am hunting.  I wouldn't mind a pair of Stash's but I cannot justify the price for those as well.  My hunt right now is jewels (and other 90s AF1s), but things don't look good. 

And what the H E double L is up with the Lakers!

slam jams best pack ever hahahahahahahahahaha
terrible
air force 1 game really is dead if that is the consensus

edit i just seen this (apparently its from 3 days ago)

typin in caps is that serious i guess
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

154ulnm.jpg

go back to whatever sneaker message board you came from we dont need that bs in our thread at least

laugh.gif
, this is what happens when Niketalk lets dudes in after 1 day; NT ends up with preemies on the boards.

I just love how dude is like "I type in all caps, period". it begs the question, why? haha. anyway...

I think some of you guys should start having 1 vs 1 battles in here, why the hell not, just for fun. put up a pair and challenge somebody, see if they can put one up people like better. would be a fun way to get some more pics flowing in this thread. I can't compete because my collection is sorry, I'm just sayin'.... would love to see more from a lot of you dudes. Kev, Matt, ten2eleven, 8tothe24, Rob, mosneaks, prym, even this new guy who types in ALL CAPS ALL DAY. I know you guys all have closets full of gems, so why not?

lets do it man. And bro you can play too. I've seen the stuff have man its pretty good vintage stuff. Specially those navy blue/ red jewels
devil.gif

aight Serg, my collection will run out real quick though, I only have like 15 pairs of forces, and not all of them are special, haha.  

troopers:

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

*waits for somebody to come in and with blueprints

I am worried of the slaughter Kev will put on us.  Anyways... here you go...

moz-screenshot.png
354036189.jpg

I just got a new camera, so I need to retake all my pics some day soon.   Anyone have the Sony H55, browns come out kind of red and I don't know if I should keep it.  15% restock fee is lame.

Edit:  waits for someone to post size 11.0 Kobe denims. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Edit:  waits for someone to post size 11.0 Kobe denims. 
nerd.gif
Same here
eyes.gif
 long story
ohwell.gif

*waits for Kevin to post his Lakers canvas joints that are SUPER FIRE!!!

Hi AF1 family,
I need price checks for a few AF1s.

Is this the place to ask or should I use another subforum?

Havent posted in ages so I dont really know.

Thanks

Guy

Guy- yes man ask us anything and please post pics. Heard alot about you dude, no bromo. Looking at your AM collection I have a feeling your air force collection is the same

DK- Very nice sir. 1 more month until I get to see my pair. I'm in the middle east right now and I asked the seller to ship them to my wife

laugh.gif
, that is a touchy subject.  I almost bought a 2nd pair of the bay earlier this year.  But the wife is trying to clamp down the shoes lately.  If I find 03's and earlier (especially), she probably is going to have to give in (as she did for the pair that just arrived in the mail).

And I'll put another pic up to keep it going.

381927263.jpg

Should have known DK would have 'em.  And if INC is going to start posting his collection, I am out...  ah hell, lets see some jewels!

Only picture I can find.

393950227.jpg

mad.gif
, I want these so bad. 
mad.gif
  And to make it worse, I had a chance to get the white/gold pair last year and I declined to make the final offer. 
mad.gif
, I regret doing that so much (could of had em for $200).

Back
Top Bottom