THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Did anyone at NTSM get charged on their credit card yet for MPs? I bought them on Saturday but nothings poppin up, not even as processing

Don't ever give up on a raffle winning. I was 0 for however long they've been doing it. 1-3 Hoh every time depending on what release it was. I believed they way were rigged and still do but finally my tickets were drawn for Kobe IV n V preludes. Back to back winnings. Now I'm back to losing. But don't give up hope guys!

Nike tweeted no TLO for the Gumbo Collection
nerd.gif
, I could believe this

Montebello hasn't received shipment for the Kobe's as of yet, MIGHT receive them tomorrow. No tickets given out for them

edit; Footlocker

Last edited:
LMFAO!!!!good point,,im under 6 foot hahahahhaa
I'd be interested to see my size 14 next to say, a size 10 and see if they're the same height.

Or I could just measure them...hang on...

from the bottom of the heel to the top of the ankle, my sz 14 is about 8.5 inches high. Measuring up the middle of the "stitches"

Last edited:
I have the Adidas Speedwraps that I use with my Crazyquicks. I can try them out with the Kobe IX for ya'll.

Awesome - my MP arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to try them out. Considering giving up the ankle braces after about 5 years of consistent wear

I'd be interested to see my size 14 next to say, a size 10 and see if they're the same height.

Or I could just measure them...hang on...

from the bottom of the heel to the top of the ankle, my sz 14 is about 8.5 inches high.
i wonder the same thing......cool comparison question

they practically are an ankle brace built in, if you lace em all they way up

From what I understand, the upper ankle collar is similar to the Kobe VII PlayStrong - it provides tactile support but not actual structural support that a brace would give. It only gives you that mental piece of mind in what is essentially a low top. It's like a convertible with a soft top lol.

I could be wrong but people I know who have them and have hooped in them conveyed this general sense to me when I asked about the performance factor of these kicks... at least in what little time has passed in a still young release.

Maestros keep growing on me.

I told myself 1 pair of hi's but I may have to renig on that statement..

And by them being non TLO and available at the other stores, I don't see myself losing out on these..

We'll see tho..

This will be like last week tiff release 
sick.gif
 oh well I got through the line last week too
good i hope the site crashes again so all the Bots and EL's fail. Last week was the first time ive gotten a pretty limited shoe that ive wanted in a while.  and i got 3 of them 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom