THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got the Maestros this morning and I think the side pattern is really special.  It has a metallic print kind of sheen to it.  I wouldn't say they are better than the MPs, because each of the MPs have a unique color.  Both have great features and are very high quality, detailed shoes.  $225 with tax is tough to swallow.  Gettin close to Ferragamo prices haha

I got the Maestros this morning and I think the side pattern is really special.  It has a metallic print kind of sheen to it.  I wouldn't say they are better than the MPs, because each of the MPs have a unique color.  Both have great features and are very high quality, detailed shoes.  $225 with tax is tough to swallow.  Gettin close to Ferragamo prices haha

Yes exact. Ferragamo are well made hand crafted shoes

We know the Kobe 9's are dropping soon then 
nerd.gif

I hate this stupid raffle crap they do at footlocker.  Me and my brother got raffle tickets at 3 different footlocker locations for all the preludes and 9s, haven't been given the opportunity to purchase a single pair.  Purchasing them online is pretty much impossible, they seem to sell out in a matter of seconds.  I added them immediately after the link was put up and had to wait 20 minutes before the website told me they (Maestros today and MP last week) were sold out.  

I hate this stupid raffle crap they do at footlocker.  Me and my brother got raffle tickets at 3 different footlocker locations for all the preludes and 9s, haven't been given the opportunity to purchase a single pair.  Purchasing them online is pretty much impossible, they seem to sell out in a matter of seconds.  I added them immediately after the link was put up and had to wait 20 minutes before the website told me they (Maestros today and MP last week) were sold out.  
you new to this?

Back
Top Bottom