THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

these posted allready ?
I think the ones on the right are the "World Cup" Kobes.

The colorway matches the Air Max 95 "Rio Pack"

The Rio Pack was inspired by the "bright clothing of the cariocas, the sand, water, exotic birds, mate carts and everything else visible at the world-renowned beaches of Brasil".

Since the one on the right will most likely release in the next few months (May, June), it will coincide with the World Cup in Brazil.

That's my theory.  What do you guys think?

I think the ones on the right are the "World Cup" Kobes.

The colorway matches the Air Max 95 "Rio Pack"
View media item 853306

The Rio Pack was inspired by the "bright clothing of the cariocas, the sand, water, exotic birds, mate carts and everything else visible at the world-renowned beaches of Brasil".

Since the one on the right will most likely release in the next few months (May, June), it will coincide with the World Cup in Brazil.

That's my theory.  What do you guys think?

Could be. They are still garbage.

Are the black/red/cement lows supposed to be the Jordan III tribute, or were they supposed to be highs?

Last edited:
The pair on the right is terrible. They yellow is weak also when you compare to the other. The Easter pair is fire

i'm not buying this leaving early stuff :tongue: :lol:
:lol: not official with me yet... But let Nike mess around and drop off the wall non Laker colorways on a weekly basis, and I'll get fed up real quick.

Might have to grab details seeing where this line is headed....

The bruce lee like pair is nice but the rest I could do without. The pair on the right is interesting though because it proves that nike isn't afraid to blend the carbon fiber (?) part into the midsole.

Will keep an eye on them and wait for the right cw to cop. In the meantime I need to focus on getting some purple fades

I hope the hate for the lows. We all know that ain't happenin based on the first 100 pages of this thread lol Im a sucker for bred CW so the black red pairs will be copped multiple times.</

Last edited:

Got another Inspiration pair offered at $260 shipped, debating the double up...
laugh.gif
So is that a yay or nay? Its hard since I haven't seen em in person...

So are inspirations actually sitting in stores nationally? Or were they more limited than perspectives/details?

Back
Top Bottom