THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I missed my package for the "Perspectives"......smh!
Same here. Ordered from NDC at least a dozen times and never once had to sign for it. For some reason this time they want my john hancock for the ix elite. I will probably miss it again tomorrow because i get home late.

Perspectives jus came in, they look great. I got a half size down and it fits perfect! I have regular to slightly narrow feet. Soooooooo stoked to get on the court with these!

Draymond Green rocking a Black/Gold Yellow PE version of Kobe IX Elite, in the Warriors/Clippers game. The wide availability of these PE colorways to players around the league has me hoping for a IX Elite High on NikeiD.

This colorway:

Last edited:
first *official* post with this account...

(other one cant figure out what my darn password was to login
mean.gif
)

but, seriously, will I be able to stroll into a store like footlocker or champs and be able to actually TRY ON A PAIR OF KOBE 9 LOWS to see how they feel?? or will they sell out in the blink of an eye....

this is so frustrating.. I miss the days when I could walk into a local champs and try on my sneaakers...

I am looking for a pair for my son, and there is a guy locally who has a gently used pair on craiglist for $310. 

Everyone agree they run a half size big ? Came across some in a half size smaller than what i normally wear and ordered hoping this is true. 

On foot with Nike volt socks. Now I need the volt laces!
nthat.gif

me personally i cant wear them like this i tried on a pair and walked around was NOPE the collar feels weird on with it constantly hitting my leg... tied them problem solved

Back
Top Bottom