THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Kobe 9 Elite ‘Brave Blue’ is inspired by a legendary team owner and his signature look while playing poker.

Who is this exactly?

Hey fellas the thread is kinda dead at the moment. So i got this question. What got you guys into collecting sneakers? I personally use sneakers as motivation to try and get into great shape. I only wear my kobes to the gym for lifting or playing ball. I love to wear my kobes so in order to do so, i gotta go to the gym and work out. 

I always wonder/like to hear about why or what got people into collecting.

I got in very recently, within the last half year, I was getting emails from Nike store on upcoming releases and saw the Bo Jackson "Broken Bats" coming out, and I just thought those were pretty cool. Before that, I never paid much attention to shoes but then started to see retro Jordan's coming out that I remembered from his playing days and brought me back to those days. Used to be that I just wore Nike Free's almost exclusively but seeing those Kobe highs reminded me of the Nike Mags and thought those looked really good so I bought the Details off ebay, now I'm obsessed.
Truthfully, working in an office all day, I'm usually on the lookout for a hobby that can occupy myself so as not to go completely crazy. It's a shame these hobbies always end up costing $$$.

Hey fellas the thread is kinda dead at the moment. So i got this question. What got you guys into collecting sneakers? I personally use sneakers as motivation to try and get into great shape. I only wear my kobes to the gym for lifting or playing ball. I love to wear my kobes so in order to do so, i gotta go to the gym and work out. 

couldn't really have kobes when I was younger
now I have a job and can afford them. Obsessed now.

Trying to limit myself to two Kobe Elite Highs in the collection. Currently have the Details and Perspectives. I think I'll be getting rid of my Perspectives in favor of the Brave Blues though. They're simple, not as creative, but I feel I could wear them more.

Trying to limit myself to two Kobe Elite Highs in the collection. Currently have the Details and Perspectives. I think I'll be getting rid of my Perspectives in favor of the Brave Blues though. They're simple, not as creative, but I feel I could wear them more.
I have the gumbo and perspective. Need to get the gold and details

Came close to pulling the trigger on the Perspectives when I saw them on Champs in my size earlier today, but held off knowing I'm going to get the Brave Blues.

I have Gumbo, Mp and NRG have had heroes but wasn't a fan and need details and maybe legacys.

I havn't been collecting that long, but starting basketball three years ago got me into ball kicks. Then the limitedness of a favourite colourway meaning I had to invest time into research and now I'm a full blown addict.

because

Sometimes I dream
That he is me
You've got to see that's how I dream to be
I dream I move, I dream I groove
Like Mike
If I could Be Like Mike
Like Mike
Oh, if I could Be Like Mike

10724952_557678961031286_772504367_n.jpg

http://get-supplied.com/collections/flash-deal/products/kobe-9-university-red-low-elite half a dozen sizes for $200

http://get-supplied.com/collections/flash-deal/products/kobe-9-em-premium-moonwalker few sizes for $230

Back
Top Bottom