THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Surprising to see guys went hard on these. I NEVER see anyone wearing the highs... Collection pics at the end of the model always make me spend. Victory's are sleepers, Ext mids are tuff, Superheros are growing on me too, I just don't like the laces. Probably grab one more for the road

Last edited:
@Dafilman Roger that

So i am going to order new black laces for my MPs and a black pair for my Perspectives.

I wear a 9.5 so Ill go with 63" but just need some input on the best place to get some nice quality black laces.

Laced Up Laces - has the black wax 63 for $12

I was hoping to find some laces like the Details have but in black. I think the Details have the best laces out of the Elites.

Any help is appreciated.

Showtime's, victories both on discount of course And inspiration then I'm done unless I see a deal

i just need SHOWTIME
nerd.gif
Some pages back people posted a US nike outlet which sells them. I guess the name of it is "Citadel", but I'm not 100% sure

Some people say that the "Details" are tighter as other highs and some people say they fit at least regular.

Can you tell me whats your impression of the fit?

View media item 1370997 for those complaining about the fuse, can't really see it when you throw your pants over them. Sorry for wearing just one. Came home on my lunch break just to see the bhms. Didn't have time to throw both on, had to run lol

Last edited:
The damn UPS warehouse is right down the street, why they wanna play games with my life.

Hey people, first time poster here! Got my BHMs from nike.com. Shoes had a bunch of noticeable scratches on heel among other flaws. Really disappointed with customer service. Offered me a return or 10% off future order. Passed on so many releases waiting for these. Deciding whether to return these and buy another pair off ebay. Or keep them and make em my gym shoes. You guys judge: 

@FourOneTwo Alot of them come with those little scratches. They are easily cleaned off. I wouldnt get rid of your BHMs. you will just pay more for them again in the future.

I am already mad I didnt snag a pay on release day.

Hey people, first time poster here! Got my BHMs from nike.com. Shoes had a bunch of noticeable scratches on heel among other flaws. Really disappointed with customer service. Offered me a return or 10% off future order. Passed on so many releases waiting for these. Deciding whether to return these and buy another pair off ebay. Or keep them and make em my gym shoes. You guys judge: 
why not pick up the same size at a retailer around you and do the bait and switch? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom