The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Those Lunar 90's are so comfortable. Had them on all day yesterday, didn't want to take them off.

Did Finishline cancel anyone else's orders for the Infrared Lunar 90s? I ordered two pairs of 10.5 three hours before the Jordan 3lab5 Infrareds dropped and I was notified that my orders were canceled today...

Last edited:
Picked up lunar infrared 90's from NikeNYC, one of my top 2013 pick ups. 

Anybody know what a fair price to pay for the white Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse from the USA pack? Thanks

Damn those Lunar90 in that neon green/black colorway are fire. I skipped the Infrared but I might have to get those.

i thought those colorways (black/light) won't be available till jan 3, but why has this site been selling them for 3 days, and as far as I can tell this site is legit?

http://shop.bdgastore.com/collections/footwear

Bodega in Boston is 100% legit. I've purchased multiple times from them over the years. As far as why they started selling the latest Lunar90s early, I think they are following the boutique mentality of selling them when they get them from Nike..like the way they did for the Infrared colorway.

I love how the gradient blend just works really well with the midsole and kind of brought another element/spin to the shoe. Would love to see more CWs, but I might just cop those Infrareds..

I love how the gradient blend just works really well with the midsole and kind of brought another element/spin to the shoe. Would love to see more CWs, but I might just cop those Infrareds..

im waiting for them to get discounted on FNL, because they will. its super rare that AMs sell out on there before going on sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom