The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I'm gonna try it out. I hate how the hyperfuse start to get blackish dark marks on them after heavy wear.

Magic eraser them. The synthetics are pretty resilient and the mesh isn't that tough to maintain. The toughest material I found to keep clean is that engineered mesh stuff. The gaps trap dirt and what not.

Magic eraser them. The synthetics are pretty resilient and the mesh isn't that tough to maintain. The toughest material I found to keep clean is that engineered mesh stuff. The gaps trap dirt and what not.

I'm great about keeping my shoes clean. I just noticed the marks don't really come off completely, it's weird. It looks like a shadow almost, pretty strange. White hyperfuse and mesh def yellows tho - was disappointed about that. Indy pack are pretty bad with that, but I guess that's expected with any all white shoes.

fake, flag is huge, font on size tag and bog is off and damaged box are all given

Cheers! Just as I thought, seller is adamant they're 100% legit though. Just wanted a second opinion, it's turning into a nightmare trying to find these shoes

Yup shoe is so dope in person.So glad I have a pair as well and didnt pass on them.I thought I was going to dislike them in person and think they were to over done/cheesy.But nope and cant wait to rock during the spring/summer.

Does anybody have any idea where I can get a pair of Red Indy's in 10.5? :frown:

I don't wanna pay rape but I suppose realistically I'd have to pay resell, which I'm okay with.

Back
Top Bottom