The Official True Blood Season 5 Thread: First Episode Sunday, June 10th

Sookie can link to Warlow psychically.  I think the implication there is that he, therefore, is probably not a vampire.  At least not any we've met so far.

^
When Sookie repeated the name, she said Warlow. Sounds like an old world kind of name. Maybe he's a really old vampire or his parents just gave him a weird name. If Eric didn't eat Sookie's fairy god mother they could just ask her.

I'm hoping this human vs vampire war starts soon. It could save what has been a boring season. We can hope the characters we find annoying would die in it. I'm guessing that the fairies will get involved if the humans start losing.

Bill. :smh:

I'm glad that Ifrit **** is done with. Was stupid as hell. And Bud was a part of that group? :lol:

Last edited:
Terry's story was boring the whole time.
Lafayette always coming through with the comedy. :-D
Eric/bill and Sookie's storylines are the only ones worth tuning in for

Bill has always been a lame character. I hope Eric beats the crap out of him.

Luna's boobs being back :smokin :evil:.

I have been watching since the first season, all this different supernatural stuff going on is making me loose interest...wish how to make it in America didn't get cancelled

^
That show was horrible.

I think True Blood has run its course. These last 2 seasons have been underwhelming. Maybe they need to bring in fresh writers.

First of all....how to make it in America was my fav show on tv when it was on lol

This episode was solid though. Finally things are happening.

Terry thank you for killing your commander friend and ending your dumb story line
Lafayette :smokin (no frank ocean)
The sookie being able to connect with vampires is kinda cool i guess. Interested to see how that plays into everything.
Not too sure what alcede is gonna do now
I really hope bill is joking with all this "I'm the chosen one" BS.
Glad andy shot bud
Pam getting thrown from her chair >: and new Vampiro looking sheiff :rolleyes

I am still interested in seeing what will happen when all the True Blood factories go down and the war ensues.

I knew given the opening scene with that dudes D all out that there would be boobs to make up for it. Lilith :smokin and finally Luna naked again :smokin

yo what did bill realize after drinking salome? i feel like this bird is bamboozling the whole authority...but bill seems to have his own plan, they're not gonna have dude turn all bad out of no where...he just kept eric out of the loop.

Yeah, Bill realizes that the blood in the that little container is not actually lilith's but salomes.........

Looks like it was Salome's blood in that vile
nerd.gif
yup.

salome's 1500 years old.  bill just realizes that it was her blood, not "lillith's" and that she's been playing everyone.  he has his own plan.

yo what did bill realize after drinking salome? i feel like this bird is bamboozling the whole authority...but bill seems to have his own plan, they're not gonna have dude turn all bad out of no where...he just kept eric out of the loop.
Bill did seem to go over to the darkside then he bit into Salome and realized what was going on then changed sides again.

Episode was
pimp.gif

Bill surely has a plan.

Isn't Russell Edgington older than Salome, though? So how was everybody high two episodes ago?

And
laugh.gif
@ Emma getting snatched as soon as Luna and Sam finished their business.

I wonder what Alcide is going to do...

Back
Top Bottom