The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

China Rising DLC for BF4 will be free tomorrow. This completes myou DLC for BF4 and BF Hardline, all free :smokin

I woulda bought BF4 and Hardline back when they were on sale if I knew they were gonna give away all the dlc's.

i copped bf4 premium for 25 and there are still updates dropping lol...

all the DLC free + battlepacks

I got to demo PSVR yesterday... but just my damn luck, I got set up with Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live, which was some anime, pop idol, concert game interaction game. 
eyes.gif

It absolutely ruined my VR experience.  The VR effect was cool, but the game was absolutely not for me.... massive disappointment.  

There were 6 VR games available and I got that one... 
mean.gif

Miku-VR-Oct-13-JP.jpg

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Just looked it up and it was developed by just 1 guy. :wow:

Definitely on my radar. Game looks great

Just seen on GAF that he got contacted by Sony and Epic and It's even on World Star. :lol:

Hopefully he gets support to finish the game and even employed by someone.

I got to demo PSVR yesterday... but just my damn luck, I got set up with Hatsune Miku: VR Future Live, which was some anime, pop idol, concert game interaction game. :rolleyes
It absolutely ruined my VR experience.  The VR effect was cool, but the game was absolutely not for me.... massive disappointment.  

There were 6 VR games available and I got that one... :smh:

Miku-VR-Oct-13-JP.jpg

:lol:

Can you go again?

Man **** PlayStation I ain't bout to drop $400 more just to upgrade when I just got a ps4 last xmas

You don't have to upgrade. Your PS4 will still play the same games that Neo/PS4K will get.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Can you go again?
Technically yes... it ends today... but it's a little out of the way.  At least I got around 12mins of GT-Sport.  Not really enough to gauge the game cuz it was on 3 different cars on 3 different rigs with 3 different FFB settings.  

Technically yes... it ends today... but it's a little out of the way.  At least I got around 12mins of GT-Sport.  Not really enough to gauge the game cuz it was on 3 different cars on 3 different rigs with 3 different FFB settings.  

What about the performance. Was the framerate smooth?

If there's any meaningful story content, sure but I'm not paying for costumes, weapons etc.

Overwatch gets Summer Games update (new mode in Weekly Brawl, new skins/etc)

For the next three weeks, we're celebrating the spirit of competition in true Overwatch fashion. Earn special seasonal Loot Boxes, collect over 100 new cosmetic items, and hit the field with your friends in our latest brawl: Lúcioball!

GO FOR THE GOLD
Starting today (and for the duration of the event), any new Loot Boxes you earn or purchase will be sporting an updated look, but the packaging isn’t the only thing that’s changed!

Inside, players will have a chance to find a variety of new cosmetic items commemorating the Summer Games—including themed sprays, emotes, victory poses, highlight intros, player icons, and some very special skins. Though they can't be purchased with credits, each seasonal Loot Box you receive is guaranteed to contain at least one item from our Summer Games 2016 collection.

PITCH PERFECT
Our Summer Games event wouldn't be complete without a display of athletic expertise, which is why we're unveiling a brand new brawl: Lúcioball! This futuristic spin on soccer places you in a fast-paced, 3v3 match featuring everyone's favorite beat-dropping Brazilian.

Teams will face-off in the beautiful Estádio das Rãs, located in the heart of Rio de Janeiro. Equipped with jump pads and speed-boosting walls, this unique arena amplifies Lúcio's abilities, allowing players to punch, glide, block, bounce, and boop and their way to victory.

Each game of Lúcioball lasts four minutes, and the team that scores the most goals in that time...wins!

Speaking of abilities…understanding how Lúcio interacts with the ball is the key to mastering Lúcioball. For this brawl, his primary fire has been replaced with a melee attack, allowing Lúcio to punch the ball—perfect for dribbling, passing, and shooting from short range. When you need to launch the ball across the map, Lúcio’s alternate fire emits a blast of sound that gets the job done nicely.

Unlike other game modes, the speed boost from Lúcio’s Crossfade only affects himself in Lúcioball (Amp It Up will still increase that boost, as normal), and his ultimate ability, Sound Barrier, now pulls the ball toward him from anywhere on the field.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN
This is our very first seasonal event in Overwatch, but there are more on the horizon. We're not quite ready to reveal our plans, but you can expect to see more festive Loot Box items, maps, and modes in the future. So, keep your eyes trained on playoverwatch.com for more information, and don't forget to follow our Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube channels for all the latest updates.
Co1LOSRWgAAncs1.jpg

2016-08-0219_54_51-a_bmsjh.png

2016-08-0219_55_08-a_f7s14.png

I want to sell my xbox one for money toward a PS4. Anyone have advice on how to get maximum cash or credit toward it?

I want to sell my xbox one for money toward a PS4. Anyone have advice on how to get maximum cash or credit toward it?
either craigslist or try to get gamestops extra 20%.

Or sell it to me for 100 cash no questions asked

My PS4 been acting stupid lately. It's loud as hell, USB ports won't charge controllers and all of sudden I can't download games without deleting games even though it shows I have 80 GBs of free space :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom