The pair that started my obssesion !

Nike%20Air%20Force%202%20Low%20white%20red%20blue%20306527%20143%20305602%20143.jpg

these did it for me back in 6th or 7th grade, got me into shoes.

Jordan Vs, black metallics. Got an OG pair when I was little. Had them stolen from me at a local pool. Bought five pair when I started making money. Lol.

Jordan Vs, black metallics. Got an OG pair when I was little. Had them stolen from me at a local pool. Bought five pair when I started making money. Lol.

koolaidchicken, don't go too ham because you're probably gonna grow out of stuff.

those are some fugazzi 9's btw

koolaidchicken, don't go too ham because you're probably gonna grow out of stuff.

those are some fugazzi 9's btw

Great thread !

I remember back in 5th grade my grandma took me to the mall to get a pair of sneakers for school and it all started. I instantly wanted to own a pair
of the Air Jordan Team One (the blue and white pair) upon seeing them; I had never seen such a nicely designed shoe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!
I talked my grandma into getting them for me (she didn't plan on spending that much money for a pair of sneakers) and its been on since then.

In middle school my mom couldn't afford Jordans for me and my granny didn't have the funds either so I would just admire them on the students
feet in school. 7th grade is when things really got serious; The Retro Air Jordan XIII Flints were a love at first sight
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
!!
I wanted those shoes so bad and it only fueled my desire to gain knowledge on sneakers and become educated on the whole Jordan brand.

Things have changed and I am now a collector; I don't plan on quitting anytime soon because sneakers are more than just shoes to me. I am Very fortunate
to be able to have a nice collection, peace to all the real collectors and the youngsters who share a similar story with me.

Great thread !

I remember back in 5th grade my grandma took me to the mall to get a pair of sneakers for school and it all started. I instantly wanted to own a pair
of the Air Jordan Team One (the blue and white pair) upon seeing them; I had never seen such a nicely designed shoe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!
I talked my grandma into getting them for me (she didn't plan on spending that much money for a pair of sneakers) and its been on since then.

In middle school my mom couldn't afford Jordans for me and my granny didn't have the funds either so I would just admire them on the students
feet in school. 7th grade is when things really got serious; The Retro Air Jordan XIII Flints were a love at first sight
eek.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
!!
I wanted those shoes so bad and it only fueled my desire to gain knowledge on sneakers and become educated on the whole Jordan brand.

Things have changed and I am now a collector; I don't plan on quitting anytime soon because sneakers are more than just shoes to me. I am Very fortunate
to be able to have a nice collection, peace to all the real collectors and the youngsters who share a similar story with me.

black and red XIII 98' . pops dropped rent money when he seen those 2 pairs haha we were doing it haha wish i had those still for keep sake

Back
Top Bottom