THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Its crazy, because the only V1's I have are the Triple Blacks and the SB's, I just noticed that the leather on both are maybe 10x better than any Air Jordan shoe released from 2007 and up.
Big Props to Nike
You have SB's? 
936839183.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Its crazy, because the only V1's I have are the Triple Blacks and the SB's, I just noticed that the leather on both are maybe 10x better than any Air Jordan shoe released from 2007 and up.
Big Props to Nike
You have SB's? 
936839183.gif

IHeartBoost wrote:
Gottips3 wrote:
Its crazy, because the only V1's I have are the Triple Blacks and the SB's, I just noticed that the leather on both are maybe 10x better than any Air Jordan shoe released from 2007 and up.
Big Props to Nike

You have SB's? 
936839183.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

IHeartBoost wrote:
Gottips3 wrote:
Its crazy, because the only V1's I have are the Triple Blacks and the SB's, I just noticed that the leather on both are maybe 10x better than any Air Jordan shoe released from 2007 and up.
Big Props to Nike

You have SB's? 
936839183.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^ LOL

I'm an 8 newbie somewhat, just got the Vets a couple of weeks ago...question: do the V2s run smaller than the V1s?

^^^ LOL

I'm an 8 newbie somewhat, just got the Vets a couple of weeks ago...question: do the V2s run smaller than the V1s?

Just called NDC with all the info provided and the guy knew off the bat what it was. Placed an order for the solar reds! Thanks for the information!

Just called NDC with all the info provided and the guy knew off the bat what it was. Placed an order for the solar reds! Thanks for the information!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

^^^ LOL

Yea.... go true to size on the V2... they fit perfect...

Back
Top Bottom