THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Pardon my ignorance guys, and this may not be the right forum..

but what are the things to look for when avoiding fake 8's?

I recently bought a pair of v1 8's  on ebay but wanted to double check. Thanks!

Last edited:
This.

Could you post some better pics?

They're definitely either fake or really bad b-grades. I figured no problem they were worn around 10 times, seller had them listed as b-grades, got them for a little under a bill so i was skeptical about the price but decided to do it anyway

the worst part is that I went and balled in them for an hour earlier and the cushioning on the left toe box is bad, ripped a little bit of skin on one of my toes :x and made me quit early. now that I can't ball in them i'm just gonna wear them casually, and at some point I'll donate them to a charity or to some friends in south africa. not too bad of a burn ugh :smh:

We were referring to the guy that posted the fake south beaches bro.

He edited out his post tho.

Oh ok....
tumblr_m8w1gnqeuz1qfyi03.gif

Just wondering did all the colorways of this shoe make it to outliets?

I live 4 hours away from any Nike outlet. But the ones I got were triple black V1, vet days, blk/red v1, white/red/blk v2, and black/red v3, wish I would've stacked up on triple blacks for 80, and white v2 for 60$

I live 4 hours away from any Nike outlet. But the ones I got were triple black V1, vet days, blk/red v1, white/red/blk v2, and black/red v3, wish I would've stacked up on triple blacks for 80, and white v2 for 60$

I was just in the Anaheim, CA area on vacation and the Nike outlet there had the all black V2 Lows so I thought I could scoop a pair on the low.......$120 still! >D Didn't need them that bad.

I was just in the Anaheim, CA area on vacation and the Nike outlet there had the all black V2 Lows so I thought I could scoop a pair on the low.......$120 still! >D Didn't need them that bad.
man wth is with these whack outlet prices? its so stupid because companies are trying to play the wait game (idk if its working)
im not paying 130 for some shoes that shouldve been that price in the first place, like 170 was obviously too much, since im about to ball out in these boys imma need em for that 75-90 sweet spot

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

Supply and demand my man, people find $180 unaffordable and by the time it gets to $120 at the outlet all the CORE sizes are gone. But I do agree that outlet prices are getting outrageous these days - you're almost better off waiting for a sale at your local store instead of driving all the way.

Yeah last time I went to a Nike outlet I was shocked by the prices.

Aye man, up until a few years ago - outlet runs were for picking up last season's or older's items for dirt cheap. Now you go to an outlet and $100 is considered a 'clearance' price.

Aye man, up until a few years ago - outlet runs were for picking up last season's or older's items for dirt cheap. Now you go to an outlet and $100 is considered a 'clearance' price.

Yep...

Kobe I's, Pippen II's, Penny IV's,CB Max II = $29.99

Jordan XVII/XVIII = $69.99

AZG = $69.99

Does the white swoosh on the xmas ever fade into a pink/red color? I know color fading was a problem on some Chinas and I've seen pictures of fake Christmases that have a pink-tinted swoosh but didn't know if anybody ever saw this on real ones.

Does the white swoosh on the xmas ever fade into a pink/red color? I know color fading was a problem on some Chinas and I've seen pictures of fake Christmases that have a pink-tinted swoosh but didn't know if anybody ever saw this on real ones.
Had mine since day one, the swoosh is still white!

The real ones don't bleed, at least mine hasn't yet...

None of the models should bleed. My vet days had a little red on the swoosh but it was not from bleeding just a nick from being in contact with the other shoe. I just removed it with Gumption (what it's called in australia), its like a whitening paste, worked like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom