Things you can't stand/don't like that other people go nuts for.

lupe fiasco

drake

the radio..havent listened to it in 7 yrs, apparently they play that korean song now 

when people want to show you a youtube video everyone in the world has already watched 5 months ago.

those stupid wooden necklaces..

i could go on forever pretty much any trend and music artist after 2005.....

Okay so selling platinum records indicates you are a good singer...smh, u my du are a true example of why music sucks, u have "facts" buy they are just opinions to me, n*gga u sound real thirsty for that white flesh like the rest of you lames that like this wack ***, sub par talented white girl that millions of Americans didn't have a clue who she was until the big black man scared their precious white princess, you sound like uncle ruckus, I don't like her plan and simple, and you gettin all up in arms in a thread about what people don't like, so just because you say something is "fact" I have to agree with you, that's why idiot Americans or people in general are just sheep and if you disagree with them you are wrong facts can be debated and the fact is no real ninja new who see was, I gave her music a chance unless u are so pubescent white teenage girl, ninja how the hell can you relate to this trash, but I'll let you have your "facts" .
the most ridiculous part is that you're not trolling ...

Smh @ some of my people's short sightedness.

Girls that don't wear G-Strings
Weed
Alcohol
This Whole geeky Hipster era
The Term "Swag"
All these wild color Foamposites
Girls that don't wear Thongs. (Sorry to sound like a Broken record)
The Club Life
There is more, but that is what comes to mind for now..

I'm black...
She was a multi-platinum selling artist before the Kanye fiasco. There is noting to feel sorry for. Just stating the facts.
She was "big" in certain sections of society but I never even heard of her until that incident,so to say she was "big" is a fallacy in my eyes, put it this way, err body knows her now and the endorsements, etc... are astonishing for a subpar at best country singer, and I listen from time to time, Carrie underwood has a better voice then her, justsayin she came up off that ****,
Which brings me to music and singers in generally all genres suck at this moment, Adele is wack as hell,any alternative bands/hard rock bands/grunge died when Cobain took himself out, girls sell more records soley off their looks or said incidents, r and b is dead, rap and fake beefs, **** all this **** is played out mostly listen to oldies and the late 80's-2000's, after that music, tv, movies all died

Bro, its your opinion, im talking facts.

I'm just chiming in, but though Swift was a star before the Kanye outburst, she was catapulted like nobody's business afterwards. She basically became this massive sympathetic figure that people started fawning over, making her "America's Sweetheart". She was none of that before Kanye.

Last edited:
Is it really a bunch of ****** arguing about Taylor Swift in here?

What hast thou world come to???

******* from the suburbs. Can't do it. I get it they probably are easier. But my super urbanism can even converse with those birds. City chicks are just doper.

Burger King. Anything they do McDonalds can do better.

The Mac> all other fast food chains.

Last edited:
Fords. Da hell is wrong wit yall, puro chevy.

Bowtie till i die.

I really like Chevy, but I went out and bought a Ford :lol:

Got a 2013 Lariat F150

to get everything this truck has in a chevy, I'd be paying over 40K.

Ultimately, just got more bang for my buck out of the Ford.

Feeling as if the best way to express your emotions online is with a gif, picture, meme, etc.

Feeling the need to document photographically all moments of one's life.

Isn't that Whoopie Goldberg in the first pic?
roll.gif

its prob been said in here but

That being said i really like the 750s....but the 350s look like water shoes and the seem in the middle is ugly to me. Just don't like the design of the shoe. Tubular> Tubular doom> Tubular X> 350s

glad it has been said but i agree with the NFL. The product is sub par. I watched probably 4 hours of football all year long this year. Its just not entertaining to watch for me. "It was a good defensive game" No it wasn't they ran for 2 yards and punted the whole game. It was boring as ****

Back
Top Bottom