THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does this app work exactly?

My assumption:

You sign up by email
You will get emailed to a form which will have you sign up so the app can send DMs from your twitter account and maybe other things like name size etc

On the day of rsvp it will send the DM for you from your account and the rest should be obv

Edit: I see the form n site has changed but still the same, and they won't be able to see your twitter password if you're worried about that

Last edited:
I scored two pair of Corks with my Nikestore bot and I'm accessing the site all the way from Oceania - the hell you talking about photons for?
Nice pickup. I struck out really could have used some help. How can I get a copy of the bot?

Getting a lot of DM's that twitter RSVP is unfair blah blah. You can ALWAYS buy GR nike's. Footlocker is stocked full of em. Like I said in other posts: Know your lane and stay in it. If you want to move to the faster lane, don't complain when you can't comprehend the rules of the new road.

That said, please do not abuse my RSVP app. It was designed to help out the community I have been involved with for over 10 years. If you abuse the app I will have to close it. I know it is a tall order to ask that, but I have to say something. I am not even going to buy these foams, this release is strictly for the community that asked me to provide it.

Thank you.

Getting a lot of DM's that twitter RSVP is unfair blah blah. You can ALWAYS buy GR nike's. Footlocker is stocked full of em. Like I said in other posts: Know your lane and stay in it. If you want to move to the faster lane, don't complain when you can't comprehend the rules of the new road.

That said, please do not abuse my RSVP app. It was designed to help out the community I have been involved with for over 10 years. If you abuse the app I will have to close it. I know it is a tall order to ask that, but I have to say something. I am not even going to buy these foams, this release is strictly for the community that asked me to provide it.

Thank you.
You can buy from HOH sure but its a raffle sometimes or its first come first serve which means camping from 9pm to 8am for a lot of people including myself. There are other options - sure - but rsvp was one of the more reliable options out there. I used to be able to count on the twitter DM's. It was nice knowing on Thursday that all I had to do was wake up and go myself or see if my brother could go to NikeNYC for me. I work on Saturday mornings and we don't look very different.

The other sites aren't a sure fire for each release. I was on a hot streak with FNL until the Royals release (I think a lot of people were). Royals were limited though. Customer service rep said they only had 50 pairs on the site.

Niketowns received slightly more. Eastbay/FA I never succeed on. Literally says sold out everytime I stopped trying. RSVP bots have eliminated an option unless you're willing to pay.

What you are doing is kind though because you are doing it for free of charge. I just think the system needs to be fixed. RSVP isn't a bad idea but it maybe beneficial to make it more like ticketmaster with then DM's and have a unique recaptcha box(I believe its called) to type in to eliminate the problem.

Thank you.
You can buy from HOH sure but its a raffle sometimes or its first come first serve which means camping from 9pm to 8am for a lot of people including myself. There are other options - sure - but rsvp was one of the more reliable options out there. I used to be able to count on the twitter DM's. It was nice knowing on Thursday that all I had to do was wake up and go myself or see if my brother could go to NikeNYC for me. I work on Saturday mornings and we don't look very different.

The other sites aren't a sure fire for each release. I was on a hot streak with FNL until the Royals release (I think a lot of people were). Royals were limited though. Customer service rep said they only had 50 pairs on the site.

Niketowns received slightly more. Eastbay/FA I never succeed on. Literally says sold out everytime I stopped trying. RSVP bots have eliminated an option unless you're willing to pay.

What you are doing is kind though because you are doing it for free of charge. I just think the system needs to be fixed. RSVP isn't a bad idea but it maybe beneficial to make it more like ticketmaster with then DM's and have a unique recaptcha box(I believe its called) to type in to eliminate the problem.

TRUST THAT IT WILL BE FIXED. TWITTER RSVP WILL BE NO MORE REALLY SOON....

THIS INFO COMES FROM A INSIDE SOURCE.

Last edited:
*clap clap clap* didnt want it to disappear. Just tweaked. New systems will have loopholes too unfortunately. But I've been hearing about change since the first rsvp release so maybe change is coming....... maybe its being developed right now........

*clap clap clap* didnt want it to disappear. Just tweaked. New systems will have loopholes too unfortunately. But I've been hearing about change since the first rsvp release so maybe change is coming....... maybe its being developed right now........

WHAT'S REPLACING TWITTER RSVP WILL ALSO HAVE LOOPHOLES.

Thx for doing this for the community. Definitely a noble thing to do. Hopefully ppl don't **** this up. Are u doing a sign up for the "he got game" 13's?

Thank you.

If twitter RSVP goes away, I'll complain that its unfair for the rest of us that can't camp because we have a job and bills to pay. lol

Thank you.

this, and not only nike, there are hundreds of other brands out there. expand your (shoe) horizons and maybe you wont have to cry unfair on the next "limited" release.

nike cant even "give you the common courtesy of a reach around" and yet people still come crawling back time and time again saying "please sir, id like some more"...

Wow. Reading this thread. Shout out to the homie chronos. This is how NT should have remained :smh: good to finally see some good news.

this, and not only nike, there are hundreds of other brands out there. expand your (shoe) horizons and maybe you wont have to cry unfair on the next "limited" release.

nike cant even "give you the common courtesy of a reach around" and yet people still come crawling back time and time again saying "please sir, id like some more"...
truth! Reebok and Adidas are coming out with some good stuff but the problem is the hype. Even the original re-release of the retro kamikaze's was ridiculous tonfindnin stores and the Shaqs will be the same

thanks for the help chronos.  will definitely donate to help the upkeep of your servers and such

Thx for helping out the community Chronos. Definitely a noble thing ur doing. Are u going to doa sign up for the "he got game" 13's?

truth! Reebok and Adidas are coming out with some good stuff but the problem is the hype. Even the original re-release of the retro kamikaze's was ridiculous tonfindnin stores and the Shaqs will be the same

yep and nike definitely notices it. not that there are any brands that could put up a straight fight against nike but that still doesnt stop nike from trying squash them any chance they get.

heck, nike changed the release date of the lebron jades to the exact date of the rose 3 launch(a thursday mind you)

coincidence?....

yep and nike definitely notices it. not that there are any brands that could put up a straight fight against nike but that still doesnt stop nike from trying squash them any chance they get.

heck, nike changed the release date of the lebron jades to the exact date of the rose 3 launch(a thursday mind you)

coincidence?....
.. i think not

you don't expose passwords with twitter OAuth.

and how is your server set up? you may want to cap the number of entries per store.

I think Memp knows the loophole already
laugh.gif
 S/O to Memph though he has helped out many times.

Signed up... i like where your head is at chronos.. youre already planning for the grapes...yeah buddyy

Especially if its technology based... you can not stop it. period.
Seriously people will just go and complain about something else. Dumb lazy people will always cry and complain instead of trying to find solutions. I don't mind them changing the RSVP to something else since everyone and their moms is trying to get someone or hire someone to create something for them. I've gotten a good run with my RSVP program I'd love to see them change it when others have wasted their time and money to just get one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom