THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO RSVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a dude working on a auto checkout bot and once it's complete it'll be available for all NTers to download and use for free. It's time to level the playing field for everyone. Looking to get a RSVP bot out there for everyone as well.

Keep up the good work Chronos.
nice its so sad that its come to this though.... we gone from walking into the shop with heat all around to having a bot buy our shoes for us...
mean.gif

Signed up chronos. Looking forward to it. Curiosity, can you sign up for 2 nts? I only want one pair but lets say I dont get in one, can I have a second option?

Signed up chronos. Looking forward to it. Curiosity, can you sign up for 2 nts? I only want one pair but lets say I dont get in one, can I have a second option?
]

You can sign up for two locations, but only one tweet per location. If you send multiple tweets from the same account to the same store NIke disqualifies you.

I got a dude working on a auto checkout bot and once it's complete it'll be available for all NTers to download and use for free. It's time to level the playing field for everyone. Looking to get a RSVP bot out there for everyone as well.

The hard part about this approach is that your app would run natively. I am finding that for you to have a fighting chance at this you need dedicated hardware with fiber internet. This gets expensive quickly and almost no NTer would be able to run this on their own. Native apps vs. dedicated hardware is like human vs. bot now.

Got a meeting with some folks at twitter this week. :smokin

I guess I'll put my own strategy in. I'm 8/8 for RSVP. Some of the shoes I got included the Bred XIs, Miami Vice Lebron IXs, and the Stealth Foams, so that should give some idea of how effective it is.
What I did was make a new Twitter account specifically for this and follow only your local Niketown's Twitter account. Get the Twitter Notifier for Chrome. If you don't have Chrome, download it. Link your Twitter Notifier app to the newly account you just made. The reason why I said to make a new account is because if you're following hundreds of people, you'll get a popup every second of their Tweet, and that would be annoying and you might miss the RSVP.
Then I set up my window like this: View media item 287186Make sure the curser on the DM window is in front of the # to save yourself an extra second to have to click on it. Every second counts. Then when Nike tweets the RSVP, there should be a popup window on the top right corner of Chrome, and all you gotta do is click on the window where your DM is, type it out, and hit send. And no, the tag isn't case sensitive, so don't try to waste more time and effort by trying to capitalize certain words. If everything is done correctly, you should be able to get the RSVP within ~2 seconds.
This probably isn't anything new for some of you guys, but a lotta people have been asking me for tips.

I guess I'll put my own strategy in. I'm 8/8 for RSVP. Some of the shoes I got included the Bred XIs, Miami Vice Lebron IXs, and the Stealth Foams, so that should give some idea of how effective it is.
What I did was make a new Twitter account specifically for this and follow only your local Niketown's Twitter account. Get the Twitter Notifier for Chrome. If you don't have Chrome, download it. Link your Twitter Notifier app to the newly account you just made. The reason why I said to make a new account is because if you're following hundreds of people, you'll get a popup every second of their Tweet, and that would be annoying and you might miss the RSVP.
Then I set up my window like this:
Make sure the curser on the DM window is in front of the # to save yourself an extra second to have to click on it. Every second counts. Then when Nike tweets the RSVP, there should be a popup window on the top right corner of Chrome, and all you gotta do is click on the window where your DM is, type it out, and hit send. And no, the tag isn't case sensitive, so don't try to waste more time and effort by trying to capitalize certain words. If everything is done correctly, you should be able to get the RSVP within ~2 seconds.
This probably isn't anything new for some of you guys, but a lotta people have been asking me for tips.

Rep this guy

Repped! this is the only way to help eliminate some of these elitists :smokin. Let me know if you need a tester for Mac.

yea... but if everyone is using it, wont it dysfunction? would like to hear more as to how crashing will be prevented and such. with new members joining rapidly every day and the lurkers idk...

Chronos Just signed up on the site, thanks for trying to help level the playing field.
I would gladly make a donation to keep the servers running...

Repped. Thanks Chronos, signed up and tweeted the link. This is what we're supposed to be doing, sharing info.

I just signed up for the suns rsvp. Thanks. So i dont do anything now right

I just signed up for the suns rsvp. Thanks. So i dont do anything now right

Chrono i signed up and hope this works. I appreciate for the look out. I will repay you somehow if everything goes smooth Thanks and looking forward. People like you are very much appreciated.

The hard part about this approach is that your app would run natively. I am finding that for you to have a fighting chance at this you need dedicated hardware with fiber internet. This gets expensive quickly and almost no NTer would be able to run this on their own. Native apps vs. dedicated hardware is like human vs. bot now.

Got a meeting with some folks at twitter this week. :smokin

I scored two pair of Corks with my Nikestore bot and I'm accessing the site all the way from Oceania - the hell you talking about photons for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom