• .5 Small

Votes: 38 23.5%
  • Narrow

Votes: 16 9.9%
  • Wide

Votes: 4 2.5%

• Total voters
do they have the same warranty as Nike?

Like within 2 years of the manufacturing date, if the shoe gets damaged through normal use and the integrity of it is compromised, they send you a voucher...

UA's CS has been pretty solid for me so I would guess that they'd take care of it if there is actual separation going on

If you have Twitter I'd tweet AskTeamUA and they'll take care of it from what I've seen.

Problem is I'm in the Philippines and I have a CW which didnt release here coz I got it in the US.

Last edited:
Looks like FTL has a FSR on the Curry 2 ISI, Long shot, and FG. Shipping only to lower 48 states. 

Last edited:
Steph has on the yellow PEs. Was probably on NikeTalk and wanted to troll[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Waitin on my asgs like

Where did you order from and when?

My Modells pair comes Thursday. I went to the mall and was underwhelmed by the ASG's initially because I saw them in a small sz. 8 display size. However, when my 11.5 UA pair came in, these things are FIRE. Love that colorway! Will wear them to hoop in on Friday, can't wait.

I personally would love to see a curry line strictly for ball, then maybe some lifestyle models in the mix. I know that's hard from a production standpoint, and may be less profitable, but I think people will enjoy that. I don't believe many people truly wear their B Ball shoes for lounging and personally, that's what I started not to like about Nike. It became all about the design and not the function. But then again, that's what the regular UA b ball shoes are probably for :lol:

Excited for the future of the Curry line!

Last edited:

My Modells pair comes Thursday. I went to the mall and was underwhelmed by the ASG's initially because I saw them in a small sz. 8 display size. However, when my 11.5 UA pair came in, these things are FIRE. Love that colorway! Will wear them to hoop in on Friday, can't wait.
I ordered from Modells last Friday and they're scheduled to come in on Friday. Modells is clutch with that birthday present :rofl:

Last edited:

I personally would love to see a curry line strictly for ball, then maybe some lifestyle models in the mix. I know that's hard from a production standpoint, and may be less profitable, but I think people will enjoy that. I don't believe many people truly wear their B Ball shoes for lounging and personally, that's what I started not to like about Nike. It became all about the design and not the function. But then again, that's what the regular UA b ball shoes are probably for
laugh.gif

Excited for the future of the Curry line!
Just got my Modells 11.5 ASG Currys as well! Super sick shoe. Right with you on Nike. I recently decided to shop around other brands for my balling kicks and after purchasing and playing in a pair of Lillard 2s and Rose 6s it's been UA and the Curry's that have won me over. Traction is on point as it was with the Roses but the fit and feel of the Curry is superior. Just a great shoe definitely going to pick up a few more pair.

It was a cool article on Sole Collector where they asked him a few questions during All-Star Weekend. They told him about some opinions on his shoes not being that versatile off-court for casual appeal. He basically said they took notice and the Curry 3 will be the beginning of them making it with a more casual appeal. They are going to use more materials that aren't necessarily basketball specific. I'm hoping some real leather and suede, but we will see.

Why the hell would you want "real leather and suede" on a performance basketball shoe? This type of thing is why a lot of people have stopped wearing Nike and have started wearing other brands....Nike just cares about what hypebeasts would eat up to wear with skinny jeans and joggers rather than straight up performance basketball shoes for their signature athletes. There's no reason for UA to switch anything up right now with the way that the Currys have been selling.

It was a cool article on Sole Collector where they asked him a few questions during All-Star Weekend. They told him about some opinions on his shoes not being that versatile off-court for casual appeal. He basically said they took notice and the Curry 3 will be the beginning of them making it with a more casual appeal. They are going to use more materials that aren't necessarily basketball specific. I'm hoping some real leather and suede, but we will see.

Why do people say they're not ok to wear off the court causal? They only reason they're not worn off the court is because people haven't seen it done and hey don't want to be the first because they're followers. Once Jay z or whoever else is popular rocks them everyone else will follow. There's nothing wrong with the shoes, most just use them for basketball now.

The BHM 2'a are very nice for casual wear.

They said the Jordan 29's didn't look good for casual wear but everytime I wear mine people are staring at my feet with smiles.

So be an innovator and not a follower, be the first to wear your shoes off the court.

Last edited:
It's cool to wear a shoe anywhere. Just not a good look to me. Wearing these with jeans is like wearing them with hyper dunks, not the look I like.

has anyone tried the lows?

Don't have these lows but I just got the Apollo 2 running shoes. Since they have the same heel set up and I was skeptical with that set up, I was surprised how it hugs the heel/ankle so well. On the Curry 2 mids, the ankle cut didn't form to the ankle that well which had some slightly uncomfortable pressure if laced tight/to the top eyelet (broke in after a few wears though). Not sure how supportive it'll be if you plan to hoop in the lows. Overall, I think people will like them if you prefer low tops.

Last edited:
Called YCMC this morning about my order placed last Wednesday and finally got the shipping email right after. Gave me the lame excuse that the socks had a hole in them so they had to source a new pair from another warehouse.

Called YCMC this morning about my order placed last Wednesday and finally got the shipping email right after. Gave me the lame excuse that the socks had a hole in them so they had to source a new pair from another warehouse.

That socks dude [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom