UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

I know you really want this to happen OP, but it's not a good idea. end goal is ALWAYS to make money.

why not develop a game that won't necessarily only appeal to a small market? games like angry birds can be played by any and everyone. you've got little kids, teens, and even adults playing it to kill time which is why it's so successful and popular.

a game targeted toward "sneaker heads" will never be successful. seriously think about it...you're already basically advertising it directly to your target market by making this thread and you've gotten minimal interest (if any at all). it is not going to be a successful project no matter how much you want it to be.

I know you really want this to happen OP, but it's not a good idea. end goal is ALWAYS to make money.

why not develop a game that won't necessarily only appeal to a small market? games like angry birds can be played by any and everyone. you've got little kids, teens, and even adults playing it to kill time which is why it's so successful and popular.

a game targeted toward "sneaker heads" will never be successful. seriously think about it...you're already basically advertising it directly to your target market by making this thread and you've gotten minimal interest (if any at all). it is not going to be a successful project no matter how much you want it to be.
Don't know if you know your statistics but the sneaker community is a huge market !  If I get just one percent then i would be okay, thanks for your support

You could have different NTers trying to complete missions

Level 1: Guide Ninjahood to pay off da layaway chain
Level 2: Guide Wayne Washington to a slam dunk title
Level 3: Guide (insert many NTers) in their quest to have a girl actually work out
Level 4: Etc...

Forgot your app I'm on this

You could have different NTers trying to complete missions

Level 1: Guide Ninjahood to pay off da layaway chain
Level 2: Guide Wayne Washington to a slam dunk title
Level 3: Guide (insert many NTers) in their quest to have a girl actually work out
Level 4: Etc...

Forgot your app I'm on this

Lol word.

Final mission..

Discover meths true identity

My G asked his immediate market about an idea and virtually everyone said it was a bad idea/concept... And dude still won't listen. :lol:

post this on ISS/NSB etc. I guarantee they will say the same thing. We're trying to save you hours of your life OP :lol:

Stillin has the right idea. A game about NTers and their shenanigans would be :pimp: :lol:

I'll even throw myself in there

Level 5: Guide Stillin to find another male Evoque owner

Find Gold Street Capital's actual work place and take pics without being spotted, like in that mission in metal gear solid 2

What if OP's game based on a corny culture really becomes a huge hit though? :lol:

We'll all be sitting here with the

32590f01_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

My G asked his immediate market about an idea and virtually everyone said it was a bad idea/concept... And dude still won't listen.
laugh.gif

post this on ISS/NSB etc. I guarantee they will say the same thing. We're trying to save you hours of your life OP
laugh.gif
Well thank you for being so concerned, about my life hours. I surely do appreciate it. I feel what you're saying, I thought the same as other people when I saw the iPad being brought out on stage for the first time. I thought to myself "wow who going to buy a bigger iPhone". Well that was all theory until I started playing with one and it change my mind and my paradigm once I had in my hands. The moral of the story is you can't judge it until you finally see it. 

Last edited:
You should make it a virtual reality game and see who can stand in line the longest. The longer you stand in line the more kicks you can cop. Let me do the audio and sound.

Yoo instead of making a game about sneakers make a game about ninjahood's life

screw it. we tried to show OP reason, but let him learn on his own. hopefully he knows how to make his own app and doesn't need to pay someone tens of thousands of dollars to do it.

I want to admire his belief in himself, but it's pretty clear this is never going to work out for him and he absolutely refuses to hear any of that.

Back
Top Bottom