UPDATE: world's first sneaker game has finally arrived Sneakerheads

And one level could be in Chicago and you have to try not to get robbed for your gucci belt

My G asked his immediate market about an idea and virtually everyone said it was a bad idea/concept... And dude still won't listen. :lol:

post this on ISS/NSB etc. I guarantee they will say the same thing. We're trying to save you hours of your life OP :lol:
Well thank you for being so concerned, about my life hours. I surely do appreciate it. I feel what you're saying, I thought the same as other people when I saw the iPad being brought out on stage for the first time. I thought to myself "wow who going to buy a bigger iPhone". Well that was all theory until I started playing with one and it change my mind and my paradigm once I had in my hands. The moral of the story is you can't judge it until you finally see it. 

Your comparing a shoe video game to a product made by one if not the most powerful business in the world. They put millions upon millions of time and effort in to there products and testing markets.

that actually looks nice, im interested to see what you come up with. update us

Your comparing a shoe video game to a product made by one if not the most powerful business in the world. They put millions upon millions of time and effort in to there products and testing markets.
Yes, my comparison has nothing to do about how much money a company's making.  It does not matter if it's the world's most powerful business. If I don't like their product I wasn't going to buy it.... moral of the story is, I was wrong about what I thought I didn't like smh

let dude spend his time as he wants. if he wants to dream big "change the game" like wright brothers, apple, yeezus :rolleyes :D

i take it this is some kind of HS project. cool man do you. waiting on the actual idea before i pass judgment.

you gotta make it free though. people here won't buy it for even 99cents.

damb, all the dudes that had negative stuff to say stopped posting after OP uploaded the BGs :lol:

*BlackBushShutThe****Up.gif*

Smh dudes in here really hate on anything :smh:

Game looks :pimp: keep up the good work bruh

Smh dudes in here really hate on anything
mean.gif

Game looks
pimp.gif
keep up the good work bruh
Thanks for the positive Energy & the luv fam

let dude spend his time as he wants. if he wants to dream big "change the game" like wright brothers, apple, yeezus
eyes.gif
happy.gif

i take it this is some kind of HS project. cool man do you. waiting on the actual idea before i pass judgment.

happy.gif
 Members have cop sneaker apps that have been promoted on NT before for 99cents. But i will keep what you said about the price in mind.

thanks

The first drawing concept for the sneakers is the  J 11's, more updates coming soon

dont you need copyrights or sumtin to use nikes or jordans on ur game? how are u gona do that?

let dude spend his time as he wants. if he wants to dream big "change the game" like wright brothers, apple, yeezus :rolleyes :D

:D  Members have cop sneaker apps that have been promoted on NT before for 99cents. But i will keep what you said about the price in mind.

thanks

really? where? what apps? link?

dont you need copyrights or sumtin to use nikes or jordans on ur game? how are u gona do that?
As long as we're not using the Jumpman and Nike swoosh we will be okay. You can copyright designs but as long as you change it up a bit now there is a new design that you can copyright as yours. That's how all those shirts with the image of the  jordans that people are buying to match there sneakers get away with this. Also copyrights only last 10 or 20 years which in this case is the expiration date for most of the Jordans that I'm going to use. There already tons of apps in the app store that are using the Jordan name and there's games using the Michael Jordan image as long as they don't have the bulls on the front of the red jersey. Just look around at different shoe companies now they are using the elephant print, patent leather,the air bubble, and other designs from Nike all because the patterns being expired. Now if we use photographs of the shoes we can get in trouble by the photographer who took the photo, because that is his copyright so to get past that we are designing all the shoes by hand. It's also good to have a disclaimer saying that you're not associated with Jordan & Nike in anyway

Last edited:
Here are  some designs of the shoes for the game. The number 11's are done but we're still working on the other designs. Yes I'm still working on this game looking forward to releasing it in November sometime,More updates coming up

Back
Top Bottom